+ Reply to Thread

how legit is keyforcash

I didn't get any results on a search for keyforcash and am wondering if anyone has any info on them?

Re: how legit is keyforcash

I've been doing this for the last 7 months. Not too bad, just have to catch it at times there is work. If you type fast you can do it. They do pay. I have received two checks so far with no problem. The only thing is, it takes $30 made by the cutoff to get paid, but they do pay every week. They mail your checks, so if you make payout, you can expect your check about 3 weeks after your payout date.

what kind of typing is that? not captcha or spamming, i hope?

You get snippets of numbers or letter or a combination of both.

sorry, that sounds like you have been tricked into solving capcha for spammers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAPTCHA

No, it's not captcha. The snippets look like scanned images from forms and envelopes. Captcha is those thingys that people use on a web page to make sure you're not a bot signing up. Spammers use bots to sign up for email addresses, so they have a constant supply of nonsense addresses to spam from. The scammers post listings for data entry work, then they have you download some software that lets you log into their server and solve captchas for $.00005 a piece. I think keyforcash has something to do with tax forms, or banking. I hear they get very busy around tax time, and the numbers they give as snippets look like they could be account balances. The images aren't those weird, only-humans-can-read-this stuff. I think they want people to do it because some are hand written, and it's a b**ch to train OCR software to recognize many different handwritings and fonts.:

It is legit but do not expect to be rich by doing many of their tasks. It takes a lot of time to do them and so much little pay. Do some freelance writing

Keyforcash, or now Virtual Bee is legitimate. I have been with them for a while. As some of the posts say, don't expect to make a lot of money, as the pay is low- $0.30-0.60 per 1000 WHEN they have work. At this time however, they are moving to PayPal and will pay on the 15th and 30th of each month. I am hoping they increase their pay too!!!