+ Reply to Thread

Thread: peak impact

peak impact

Hi,

My first language is not english so my writting may be strange some time.

Does anybody have heard of Peak Impact. It is a marketing compagny who collect your info and sell them to work-at-home compagny. Do they sell them to scam compagny or real one?

I have a university degree in business management so I have got skills and experience. I want to work at home to be able to stay with my little boy so I'm looking for a real job and not a make-money easily one. Where can I look for that kind of job without always found only scam.

I'm so glad to have found that forum because that prevent me to send money to Paul Birdsall. So thank you very much

Re: peak impact

I have just post on this site and when I looked at my post I saw ad to work at home below my post. How come???? I didn't put that. I didn't verify the link but just with the subject they look like scam

Re: peak impact

Quote Originally Posted by Lexie
    I have just post on this site and when I looked at my post I saw ad to work at home below my post. How come???? I didn't put that. I didn't verify the link but just with the subject they look like scam
    Thats downside of scam.com. They use google ads with keywords from this site. And guess what kind of keywords they use: ones from every scam on the book. Its a paradox that scam.com should fix somehow. Otherwise site that battles with scam is promoting more scams than any other.