+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 65 to 80 of 136

  1. #65

    Re: Goodbye my friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    I know I've asked you this before, but do you have any links to prove what you just posted?
    Here is a sampling of MLM income, provided by the MLM companies themselves.

    TUPPERWARE

    HERBALIFE

    AMWAY - UK

    ARBONNE

    MELALEUCA

    MONAVIE

    NUSKIN

    SEND OUT CARDS

    NUMIS

    ISAGENIX

    Screws up WORLD_VENTURES to ******
    WORLD_VENTURES
    need to remove the _ to get it to work

    XANGO

    XOCAI

    United First Financial (first sheet)

    FHTM

    YOR Health

    YTB - 1
    YTB - 2

    ******
    Screws up en3rgy to ******
    http://pdfs.streamen3rgy.net/pdfs/Disclosure_Page.pdf
    need to change the 3 to an e to get it to work

    TSFL

    MOXXOR

    ADVOCARE

    NIKKEN

    ZAMZUU

    USANA

    JD PREMIUM

    inetglobal.com

    Tahitian Noni

    Immunotec
    Last edited by Skeptic Al; 10-03-2011 at 11:25 AM.

  2. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,904

    Re: Goodbye my friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Yep, I just got as far as what they consider an ''active distributor''. Its one who made a sale.......yep A sale (one) at retail.

    Now how much of a yearly income do you think an ''active'' distributor who sells, say, one $10 bottle of something a year should earn?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  3. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Goodbye my friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Yep, I just got as far as what they consider an ''active distributor''. Its one who made a sale.......yep A sale (one) at retail.

    Now how much of a yearly income do you think an ''active'' distributor who sells, say, one $10 bottle of something a year should earn?
    Good question, why don't you ask Amway why they set up such silly standards? Also, why didn't they count all IBOs? They cherry pick their numbers and it's still dismal.

  4. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,904

    Re: Goodbye my friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Good question, why don't you ask Amway why they set up such silly standards? Also, why didn't they count all IBOs? They cherry pick their numbers and it's still dismal.
    So most people dont do anything. Out of whats left, most people do a retail sale and give up.......and you cant understand why the average earnings are so low? :cwm2:
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  5. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Goodbye my friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    So most people dont do anything. Out of whats left, most people do a retail sale and give up.......and you cant understand why the average earnings are so low? :cwm2:
    All you need to do is examine the Amway plan and you can see that the average income of all active (receiving bonus) IBOs is less than $100. Amway likely inflated the $115 a month figure.

    Amway shows a 6-4-2 plan, where all IBOs move 100 points and get a bonus. In that example, 7900 PV is generated. 7900 PV = about 23,700 BV which equals a bonus of $5925.

    5925 divided by the 79 IBOs who worked hard and moved enough product to earn a bonus comes out to an average of $75 per person.

    Once again, Kris Doyle is schooled.

  6. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,904

    Re: Goodbye my friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    All you need to do is examine the Amway plan and you can see that the average income of all active (receiving bonus) IBOs is less than $100. Amway likely inflated the $115 a month figure.

    Amway shows a 6-4-2 plan, where all IBOs move 100 points and get a bonus. In that example, 7900 PV is generated. 7900 PV = about 23,700 BV which equals a bonus of $5925.

    5925 divided by the 79 IBOs who worked hard and moved enough product to earn a bonus comes out to an average of $75 per person.

    Once again, Kris Doyle is schooled.
    I'm afraid you need to pick another ''lesson'', your averages mean nothing. As I've just shown you, most people do nothing or make a sale and give up (for this they're called ''active'' lol). All you are showing is that ''the average earnings of Amway distributors who do little or nothing, is very small''.

    Well what would you expect? For them to become millionaires doing little or nothing? Find a better argument.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  7. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Goodbye my friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    I'm afraid you need to pick another ''lesson'', your averages mean nothing. As I've just shown you, most people do nothing or make a sale and give up (for this they're called ''active'' lol). All you are showing is that ''the average earnings of Amway distributors who do little or nothing, is very small''.

    Well what would you expect? For them to become millionaires doing little or nothing? Find a better argument.

    Nice try to divert the discussion. I've just demonstrated where a group where all IBO did enough to earn a bonus and their average income is $75. Add in "most who do nothing and the average income is less than $40 gross income.

    It is the diamonds who drive the average up.

    I know you don't like getting schooled, but it is what it is.

  8. #72
    James R's Avatar
    James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,651

    Re: Goodbye my friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    So most people dont do anything. Out of whats left, most people do a retail sale and give up.......and you cant understand why the average earnings are so low? :cwm2:
    So, should most future Vitamark associates follow your example(s) here at SCAM.COM to increase their earnings?:cwm2:

    Since you mentioned "average earnings" are so low, what are the "higher earnings" in Vitamark?

    They must be higher based on your comments.

    Can you link it?
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


    Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

  9. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Goodbye my friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    I am not trying to sell people on scams. If your business had decent numbers you would be more than happy to post the numbers in the interest of honesty and business reputation. And to refute it as not true. If you don't show us otherwise, there is no question that the numbers are entirely correct.

    Whether you are trying to sell people into a scam or not is irrelevant.

    You did make the claim. When you make a claim you should back it up with personal experience or link to the evidence that supports your claim.

    Lady Mod

    .

  10. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Goodbye my friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic Al View Post
    Here is a sampling of MLM income, provided by the MLM companies themselves.

    TUPPERWARE

    HERBALIFE

    AMWAY - UK

    ARBONNE

    MELALEUCA

    MONAVIE

    NUSKIN

    SEND OUT CARDS

    NUMIS

    ISAGENIX

    Screws up WORLD_VENTURES to ******
    WORLD_VENTURES
    need to remove the _ to get it to work

    XANGO

    XOCAI

    United First Financial (first sheet)

    FHTM

    YOR Health

    YTB - 1
    YTB - 2

    ******
    Screws up en3rgy to ******
    http://pdfs.streamen3rgy.net/pdfs/Disclosure_Page.pdf
    need to change the 3 to an e to get it to work

    TSFL

    MOXXOR

    ADVOCARE

    NIKKEN

    ZAMZUU

    USANA

    JD PREMIUM

    inetglobal.com

    Tahitian Noni

    Immunotec

    Where's Vitamark?


    LM

    .

  11. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Goodbye my friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Your exact quote was

    By using the royal ''we'', I took it you were including yourself as saying that I was putting in ''input as a scam artist.''
    We being anyone who discusses scams, period.

    The site is called "Scam.com" and it's purpose, like it or not, is to expose scams.

    The description of this particular forum happens to be:

    "MLM / Pyramid Scams (266 Viewing)
    Multi level marketing and Get Rich Quick schemes legal and illegal."


    Lady Mod

    .

  12. #76
    James R's Avatar
    James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,651

    Re: Goodbye my friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
    Where's Vitamark?

    LM

    .
    Good question!

    I think the company clown posts here on a daily basis.

    It would be nice to see something new.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


    Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

  13. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Goodbye my friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by jebaroo View Post
    again with the 'leaving permanently till next time drama'.....
    Maybe the guy is just a drama queen?

  14. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,904

    Re: Goodbye my friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    You guys have such issues with satire...

    the words 'my friends' should have given it away....
    The fact that they never ''get it'' makes me do it more often. Its hilarious watching it all fly over their heads!
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  15. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Goodbye my friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    You guys have such issues with satire...

    the words 'my friends' should have given it away....
    Are you and Chris "special" friends or something?

    My friends, Chris is a drama queen.

  16. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,904

    Re: Goodbye my friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Are you about to permanently leave for the fourth time?
    I'll have to consider it because I want to reach double figures eventually.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Similar Threads

  1. Say goodbye to your little friends!
    By oneway in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 08:24 PM
  2. Goodbye, 4th Amendment
    By ianmatthews in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 08:02 PM
  3. Goodbye Riverbend :(
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 10:18 AM
  4. Say Hello to the Goodbye Weapon
    By Phinnly Slash Buster in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 01:46 AM
  5. Ronald says goodbye
    By Ronald in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 07:02 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •