+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Dylan Avery shows his true colors

That "Loose Change" was a work of fiction.

Quotes by Dylan Avery concerning 9/11 shows exactly the kind of crassless, insensitive moron he is:

http://www.911myths.com/LooseChangeCreatorsSpeak.pdf

Dylan Avery's true colors aint bad either!

Dylan did a great job too! When u figure what he had to dig, dig, DIG through to get the info too.
    All the lying eXperts, remember?
    Dylan is to be commended for having delt with that sh!t, and putting together the best story based on whats being covered up.

BOOM! say what? BOOM! where? BOOM! who?

How fast the towers come down? Uhh boom boom boom!!!!! real fast!

How fast blding 7 come down? uhh boom boom boom!!!!! Faster!

So wheres the 19 hijackers? uhh, I dont know..xcept they aint all dead..

The thread should a been called, "wizwag shows his true colers".... :rolleyes: :( :mad: :o

Re: Dylan Avery's true colors aint bad either!

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    Dylan did a great job too! When u figure what he had to dig, dig, DIG through to get the info too.
    What digging did he do? All he did was regurgitate what has been said before by other CT's who , didn't dig for anything as well. Point out where he's done research.

All the lying eXperts, remember?
    What lying experts? Oh the ones that DIDN"T work at the WTC clean up? The ones that weren't allowed to investigate since they weren't approved to do so? The ones that were second guessing the works done by the investigators? Oh yeah the expert of a WATER QUALITY tester has bearing on the structural integrity of Steel? You mean that expert?

Yeah, they were lying.

Dylan is to be commended for having delt with that sh!t, and putting together the best story based on whats being covered up.
    No, Dylan is a filmmaker, who put together LC as a FICTIONAL account of the happenings of 9/11. His "work" has the effect of the Blair Witch Project. Viral mass media marketing for a poor waste of a filmmaker.

How fast the towers come down? Uhh boom boom boom!!!!! real fast!
    A lot slower than what hte Ct's are trying to claim.

How fast blding 7 come down? uhh boom boom boom!!!!! Faster!
    8 seconds. This has been documented. That's slower than what the Ct's claim.
    So wheres the 19 hijackers? uhh, I dont know..xcept they aint all dead..
    They are dead. stripped to hamburger meat. what was "left" of them were only the DNA which identified all of them at each of the crash sites.

The thread should a been called, "wizwag shows his true colers".... :rolleyes: :( :mad: :o
    [/quote]

yup my true colors are to make sure that the filth like Dylan Avery are shown to be the black hearted inviduals they are.

and your continued misquoting of my membername is unappreciated, soulbro. Continuing to do so means that you shall be reported.

moon rock wiz writes> That "Loose Change" was a work of fiction.
    Ok wizwag Please skip the links Tell us why "Loose Change" was a work of fiction. tell us in ur own words, (ur and eXpert right?) so tell us what went down!
    You open to that wiz?
    ... No games wag!
    Understand? ....
    ................... So get to the point wizbag!

poor wiz

..."and your continued misquoting of my membername is unappreciated, soulbro. Continuing to do so means that you shall be reported...".

Do it wiz, negetive attention is better than nothing! Ya know!!! :)
    In the mean time tell us in wiz words what happen that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dont lie either.
    ......................... no bull sh!t, thats all...
    GO! its ur turn........

"....my true colors.....?

Scary
    wiz writes>>> ...."yup my true colors are to make sure that the filth like Dylan Avery are shown to be the black hearted inviduals they are".....

The eXpert that you are, tell us exactly how long 1,2, and 7 took to fall?

Then, why Dylan Avery is black harted as you claim?
    Yea! Well start there, ok?

.................... thank you , Mr wiz.................

getting mooned

soulbore wrote> How fast blding 7 come down? uhh boom boom boom!!!!!

Wiz wrote > 8 seconds. This has been documented.

Cool wiz. 8 secs works for me!

so at 530 pm 7 just went PUFF!
    Why,? how,? whats missing here wiz?. Averys a kook for showing that that part of our history is a bogus lie? By insinuating there was explosives makes him a lier? You need to cut the use of ur mouth or ill report u wiz.
    sorry, i mean mr wiz.
    now, u happy?
    I / we / they buy ur story about like a eskimo buys ice. Steel and concrete just dont crumble from 47 storys to a pile of rubble! Fact of life!
    where DID,,,,,, u grow up????
    so U with me wiz? Did The Moon "air" Help Clear Ur Brain Some? Cool.
    Tell us moon boy, tell us why/how, # 7 got "pulled" in 8 secs, at 530 pm ok? Other wise we got to go with Dylan..... OK:cool:

Re: Dylan Avery shows his true colors

omg soul, you really need to learn how to use a forum. Thank god your posts shows up as "This message is hidden because soulbro is on your ignore list."

This whole thread is dangerously close, if it hasn't already, gone way off topic. The topic is Dylan Avery and his character, as illustrated in the transcribed interview excerpts. Not the conspiracy issue itself.

I found the article to be rather informative. It, specifically, listed the conspiracy theorist's points of contention (based upon the film). Also, the "open Letter" section (pages 6-11) was an interesting gauntlet thrown out to Mr. Avery. It would be interesting to learn whether or not the challenge was accepted and to read the transcript.

Personally, I found Mr. Avery's interview responses to be vague and callous... He did not strike me as being confident.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    This whole thread is dangerously close, if it hasn't already, gone way off topic. The topic is Dylan Avery and his character, as illustrated in the transcribed interview excerpts. Not the conspiracy issue itself.

I found the article to be rather informative. It, specifically, listed the conspiracy theorist's points of contention (based upon the film). Also, the "open Letter" section (pages 6-11) was an interesting gauntlet thrown out to Mr. Avery. It would be interesting to learn whether or not the challenge was accepted and to read the transcript.

Personally, I found Mr. Avery's interview responses to be vague and callous... He did not strike me as being confident.
    Yea Paul ur right. So lets just keep it simple.
    tell us why/how, # 7 got "pulled" in 8 secs, at 530 pm ok? Other wise we got
    to go with Dylan..... OK?
    ?

Dylan Avery is a callous blackhearted invidual, who's main purpose in life is to make money off the backs of those who lost their lives on 9/11. His actions and quotes speak louder than words.

He's gone on record that he's sold 100,000 dvd's of his Loose Change movie and has he donated ANY of that money off those sales of DVD's to those families or charities who benefit those who lost loved ones on 9/11 ? (remember, he did LOOSE CHANGE to honor those of 9/11 ; those who lost their lives to 9/11 and wanted to honor their memory). That is a BIG fat NO. He "donated" his earnings (a fraction) to OTHER conspirayc websites. NOTHING to the families. NOTHING to charities. NOTHING at all.

He recenlty showed / aired his LC in San Fransisco and of course, it was followed by a "question and answer" section. Im looking for a transcript of what was said, but, its been noted that the "victims" (passengers all on four planes) were "insignificant' to him (and he's been quoted as saying this to that audiencee). That is how callous he is. He wants to push for the "Truth" yet he has the GALL to dismiss those passengers who lost their lives! WTF???? I thought yOU were for those WHO LOST THEIR LIVES DYLAN!

A good discussion on Dylan Avery, Loose Change can be found here:
    http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=53102 - Part 1
    http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=57424 - Part 2
    http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=58618 - Part 3

Now, RANDI.org is maintained by a well respected invidual on the net. The three threads above, are by members who have questioned Loose Change an BOTHERED to double check dylan Avery's claims as presented in LC. and then make note of ALL the actions done by Dylan Avery, and his quotes that he has been noted to say. If you bother to take the time to read through the many threads, you quickly realize what a crackpot Dylan Avery is, and how self deluded, and a portrayal of self-importance this "filmmaker" is.

Once I find more on Dylan Avery's actions and quotes, I will continue to post to show the world that he is nothing more than another CT who just wants to earn a quick buck.

Answer the question wiz!

So wiz!!! ANSWER THE QUESTION!!! CAN U DO THAT?

Oh, was that the wind blowing again? nope, just "This message is hidden because soulbro is on your ignore list."

Paul, did soulbro post anything realting to the character of Dylan Avery? Or is it another one of his 'attacks' on the poster instead of addressing the message? Did he provide any contradictory evidence to show that dylan Avery is a "good guy"?

Just answer the question!

Just answer the question? Whats Paul got to do with it?
    Answer the question moon boy!

soul, what part of:
    This message is hidden because soulbro is on your ignore list.

do you not understand?

Shall I repeat:

That means anything you post is nothing but hot air to me. So I have to aks others, who haven't put you on ignore to tell me what you stated.

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    Yea Paul ur right. So lets just keep it simple.
    ?
    I'll keep it simple and use small words. The point of this thread is not to debate/refute WTC issues. That is taking place in other threads. This one is about Dylan Avery. It is a thread about the paper linked in the first post and one's reaction to it. I've posted mine... do you have one?

Look for a response to your question in one of the other threads. It may have already been addressed.