+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

USA Today on MLM

Guys over there in the US, dont forget to pick up your copy of USA Today, tomorrow Friday 23rd September. They will be telling us why Direct Selling works.

"People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Re: USA Today on MLM

I notice you used "on" again, for all your 'friends' here.

Nice one!!!!

I think I can hear some of their screaming from here!

rofl
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

it's a paid ad, same as the one before. i saw an ad that said some pills would make my penis grow larger.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    it's a paid ad, same as the one before. i saw an ad that said some pills would make my penis grow larger.
    I know that, Re: the ad being the same.

I don't care one bit if you're looking for ways to increase the size of your member. good luck with your 'little' issues...

TMI
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

LOL - well, most of those pills work.

Heck - matter of fact - they work so well - that they warn you that if it lasts to long - go see a doctor.

No Scam there . . .

p.s. - for a female - this would certainly be one example of needing to "get in at the top" . . .
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways different ideas won't work.
    ― Thomas Edison

It should read: Why Direct Selling works....for 3% of its participants.

I remember when Oprah badmouthed the beef industry a few years back. All of a sudden we started seeing commercials saying "Beef, it's what's for dinner." Reminding us that burger meat ain't so bad.

It seems when an industry realizes it's in trouble, the powers that be start an advertising campaign to "correct" their negative image. Perhaps this is what we are seeing with the direct selling ads.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Wrong, the ad said ''buy these pills and you will grow into a large penis''......... looks like you bought them then.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Back on topic. Isn't it great that so many mainstream papers are seeing the power of Direct Selling/MLM/NM?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Guys over there in the US, dont forget to pick up your copy of USA Today, tomorrow Friday 23rd September. They will be telling us why Direct Selling works.

Here is Exhibit A from the April FTC case that outlined the "on" problem.

http://www.ftc.gov/os/2011/04/110419fakenews-exha.pdf

You'll see USA Today's logo in it.

All your new "on" post does is demonstrate how thoughtless and selfish you are and how little regard you have for your fellow MLMers. You're drawing negative attention to them (and the trade again) -- and the entire purpose of an advertorial is to draw positive attention.

In other words, you are working at cross-purposes. And you're doing it after suggesting Abraham Lincoln was a 19th century religious fraud and after helping Kerry wield the PR wrecking ball by comparing religion -- something many MLMers hold dear -- to a death cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Keep It Simple View Post
    Here is Exhibit A from the April FTC case that outlined the "on" problem.

http://www.ftc.gov/os/2011/04/110419fakenews-exha.pdf

You'll see USA Today's logo in it.

All your new "on" post does is demonstrate how thoughtless and selfish you are and how little regard you have for your fellow MLMers. You're drawing negative attention to them (and the trade again) -- and the entire purpose of an advertorial is to draw positive attention.

In other words, you are working at cross-purposes. And you're doing it after suggesting Abraham Lincoln was a 19th century religious fraud and after helping Kerry wield the PR wrecking ball by comparing religion -- something many MLMers hold dear -- to a death cult.

The Wall Street Journal ''on'' MLM pullout was very positive for MLM distributors; this will be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    You seen a link to it yet or do I have to wait for the newstands?

Cant find one yet Will, I hope there will be one otherwise I wont get to see it over the pond here, unless I go into Central London where they often sell papers from round the world.

They sold out so fast last time of the printing I am sure this time they will print more...

Egg DSN europe on to follow suit!!

(I've got big ulterior motives for that!)

Thats a very good idea Will, I'm going to contact them, we need something like that thats Europe oriented and if it could get in the national dailies here it would be spiffing!

I will look for the issue tomorrow.
    Thanks!

"Wag more, bark less."

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Back on topic. Isn't it great that so many mainstream papers are seeing the power of Direct Selling/MLM/NM?
    Depends...

Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Who asked you boxers or briefs?
    What's your obsession with boxers and briefs? I would expect a comment like that to come from the Heinster.

Please stay on topic. Thank You.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Chris obviously included the 'on' just for, specifically for, you and cal and others...the rest of us laughed and chuckled....and awaited your completely expected rant and ever so popular link.
    i have no doubt he did it specifically for me. and I had no doubt you guys wouldn't care about the unethical behavior. you guys are responsible for the the crap reputation of your own industry, you support the lies. and then you complain about being called liars. that's the funny part.

same sh!t, different day.
    I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.