IHOP stands for "International House of Prayer" and is run by Mike Bickle in Kansas City, Missouri. I have watched and studied this man, because he might become the next "Jim Jones." He claims to have visions and he interprets the Bible from his visions. I'm looking for him to say that we don't need the Bible, because we just need to listen to him. That is the way Jim Jones started.

Jeremiah 14:14 says, "And the Lord said to me, The prophets prophesy lies in My name. I have not sent them, commanded them, nor spoken to them; they prophesy to you a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart." (The underlining is mine)

If there is anyone out there who is a member of IHOP, please start studying the Bible and you will find out the truth.

Mike has claimed to have visions and talked with angels, but there is no account of him testing the spirits, which we are commanded to do!

I John 4:1-3

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ came in the flesh is not of God, and this is the spirit of Antichrist, which you have heard is coming, and is now already in the world."

[These verses are also good for those who have talked with the spirit of a "departed one." Next time you can talk with a spirit, ask them if they believe that Jesus came in the flesh. If they say "yes" then they are of God and if they say "no" or give no answer then they are of the Antichrist (Devil.) (If they do give no answer, you might possibly be just having a bad dream.)]

I ask you to also read the book of Revelation and you will find that Mike Bickle is teaching false doctrine. It talks about 7 years of Tribulation and in the first half (3 1/2 years) that more than 1/3 of the total world population will die, due to catastrophes that happen around the world. The rapture takes place before the 7 years of Tribulation. (Rev. 3:10 and Rev. 4.)

There are other things that I can say about Mike, but I will talk more about him if it is necessary.