+ Reply to Thread

Affiliate Resurrection Make 1425 a day Scam Or Not

Hi ..im interested in working from home and i received an email this morning from a Guru claiming that Affiliate Resurrection is responsible for making up to 1,425 a day.. now im interested in the product and im not expecting to make that much a day but i wanted to know if anyone has tried it...

i tried to attached the email sent but dont know if its possible so i copied and pasted the email i recieved...

Email Received Below ----------------------

This is a RARE opportunity Janey...

A ClickBank affiliate - who has made over
    $1.8 Mill from just ONE account in the
    last year is recruiting.

See here:

~~>> link removed

If you have a few spare hours a week
    and you want an exclusive license to use
    his set-and-forget software...which he uses
    to make a REAL income of up to $1,425 a day...

Then this is for YOU - hit the access link below
    urgently:

~~>>link removed

Take care

[Mike]

------------------------------

Let me know what you guys think and if you have it can you let me know if its worth buying ...

thanks any help is appreciated
    Last edited by katiescorner; 10-23-2011 at 04:08 PM.
    Fitness Trainer

Re: Affiliate Resurrection Make 1425 a day Scam Or

Well, whether the program itself is a scam or not (and I would tend to suspect that it is one), the advertising breaks laws unrelated to what the product or service may be.

In both the US and the UK, this ad would get the advertiser fined by the appropriate governmental agencies, should it be reported to them.

And if they are using Clickbank and not just waving the brand name around, reporting it to Clickbank would get their account with them shut down quite fast. That company has no tolerance for spam.

i actually bought this product yesterday, i will let you guys know how it turns out after i apply everything...

so how did it work out for you william

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Well, whether the program itself is a scam or not (and I would tend to suspect that it is one), the advertising breaks laws unrelated to what the product or service may be.

In both the US and the UK, this ad would get the advertiser fined by the appropriate governmental agencies, should it be reported to them.

And if they are using Clickbank and not just waving the brand name around, reporting it to Clickbank would get their account with them shut down quite fast. That company has no tolerance for spam.
    I have to withhold judgement on it being an out and out scam at this point. I do not think that it will be exposed as a scam but I think that everyone needs to understand that the initial purchase costs will not be enough to make this work.

It makes some serious income claims but does not break any laws yet, that I can see.

The income claims are made on one person's account and this is clearly disclosed. The account holder is a seasoned affiliate marketer and not your average everyday person looking to learn how to succeed in affiliate marketing with ClickBank products.

The initial cost is 49+ dollars but does stipulate that you will have to pay 10 dollars for a domain name, and then 5 dollars for hosting each month. If you click away from the sales page the purchase cost is lowered to 39 dollars.

This leads me to suspect that you have to have your domain hosted through their program and that is not the best way to have control over a website.

For less than 80 dollars a year you can have unlimited domains hosted. High hosting fees are not scams. They are only expensive, and not necessary for anyone.

I closed an account that was similar to this because the income barely covered the hosting fees, and the support system in place was virtually nonexistent.

It was not a scam but it was so limited in what could be done with the website itself that it was almost useless to me. You really cannot expect much support for a payment of 39 dollars, and this should be a consideration.

My concern is that nothing great is ever only 39 dollars. There are always other costs involved that are needed to make everything work, and this is not disclosed on the sales page.

If you are purchasing a product for 49 dollars you would expect it to work on its own if it is advertised as such, but remember that many others are also purchasing the same product and will have to have a domain name and a hosting account similar to yours. This is creating more competition for you right out of the gate.

Many offers like this one work for awhile with a lot of effort put into them, such as the normal things that you would have to do for any site that you own.

But if after a few months when there are so many similar sites on one hosting account, or even different hosting accounts, the Search Engines take notice, and begin the downgrading of these sites in the search results for the products that they are advertising.

The only way to combat this is to have complete control over the content and be able to add your own unique content so that your site stands apart from the rest. And it has to be worthwhile and user engaging content, or all you will have is a cookie cutter site that is only online to make affiliate sales of ClickBank products.

I am not saying that a website devoted to selling digital products is bad. It is not. It can be an excellent source of income if done properly, with honest reviews and descriptions of the products and what they can do for the customers. But, to succeed and stand out they have to have more, and unique content that is different than the other websites that are like them.

About the ClickBank name being used or spammed.
    This is not an issue. ClickBank advertises this product on it's home page. ClickBank is making money from this product too. And has allowed the creators of this product to use their name.

Now. I cannot judge this product yet because I have not tried it personally and there are no user reviews out yet that I can find, only affiliate reviews.

I will try to put an effort into making a time slot to try the product and see what it does. Although, if I have to host my domain through them I will probably not purchase it. This is one of my standing rules now.

I would break my own rule if the site actually converted and made even 20 dollars a month or more, without any additional costs, because then it would cover the hosting fees. But if it is only covering the costs, and not the value of my time that I put into it, then it is not worth paying for additional hosting other than what I already have.

I have to have complete control over what is associated with my websites and be able to make changes that I want to by myself without having to pay anyone additional fees for making changes, unless I want to.

You do not ever want someone hosting your domains for fees that are costing you per month for each domain. The hosting costs will eat away at any profits you may make, and it is not necessary. I usually host 20-30 different domains on one account, for the same cost as one domain being hosted.

I would like to hear from someone that is using this product right now, what the stipulations are for hosting, and what can be done to the individual sites, other than "set and forget".

"Set and forget" does not work anymore. Period. It takes some involvement, even if only occasional, for your site to get good ranking and good results from the search engines.

I would like to also hear from anyone how successful their applications have been and how much more they have had to spend to make the product work other than hosting fees, the cost of the product, and the cost of the domain name, such as advertising costs, and any other software that they have had to purchase.

Update:
    I have revisited the sales page and if you click away the cost is reduced by 10 dollars to 39.

I have watched the sales video twice and read all of the text twice, and since this is being advertised as a software tool for affiliate products on ClickBank and Plimus it is a little perplexing to me.

There has to be some hidden costs involved for advertising and getting traffic to your site, other than your personal time. Otherwise it does not make any sense.

It claims to predict where and who the next flood of online buyers are coming from by using new articles posted online from all kinds of sources and then combining the data to get the critical information. And that all you have to do to access this information and begin getting the buying traffic only takes 27 clicks of your mouse.

I am beginning to think that I may purchase this product just to see what it really is for myself. The curiosity factor is working on me. But I would really like to hear from someone who has already purchased this and is using it first.
    Last edited by gregw2; 10-23-2011 at 05:08 AM.

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

damn dude..that's a lot of hot air for a course that is based around the most simplest of affiliate marketing techniques, such as:

1. Installing a WordPress website! I'm pretty sure that if you have just one WP install under your belt, you'll know more about WP then what is offered in Affiliate Resurrection..and if you don't have at least one (1) wordpress install to your name, then forget this product, because there are NO VIDEOS that will help in that regard!

2. Using the Google Keyword Tool to find relevant search terms..aka 'keywords'..that have high montly search counts, but low competiting pages!

3. Useless videos on how to register a domain name through GoDaddy...how to set up an account with HostGator and how to navigate their CPanel...

Like I said, it's all pretty basic stuff...aka Affiliate Marketing 101...so that pretty much makes it useless...but again, this is just my opinion!

For something geared to 'newbies', I'd suggest either "Bring The Fresh" by the former "Rich Jerk", Kelly Felix...or Chris Farrell's membership program....which I see you're already promoting via your hop-link in your signature!

Cheers,

RogueIMer

Quote Originally Posted by RogueIMer View Post
    damn dude..that's a lot of hot air for a course that is based around the most simplest of affiliate marketing techniques, such as:

1. Installing a WordPress website! I'm pretty sure that if you have just one WP install under your belt, you'll know more about WP then what is offered in Affiliate Resurrection..and if you don't have at least one (1) wordpress install to your name, then forget this product, because there are NO VIDEOS that will help in that regard!

2. Using the Google Keyword Tool to find relevant search terms..aka 'keywords'..that have high montly search counts, but low competiting pages!

3. Useless videos on how to register a domain name through GoDaddy...how to set up an account with HostGator and how to navigate their CPanel...

Like I said, it's all pretty basic stuff...aka Affiliate Marketing 101...so that pretty much makes it useless...but again, this is just my opinion!

For something geared to 'newbies', I'd suggest either "Bring The Fresh" by the former "Rich Jerk", Kelly Felix...or Chris Farrell's membership program....which I see you're already promoting via your hop-link in your signature!

Cheers,

RogueIMer
    The product is not claiming to be a WordPress install, or a course. I do not know where you got that from, unless you purchased it.

It is claiming to be a software product. It makes no claims to be a blogging platform on the promotional page, but it could be a plugin for a WordPress blog.

It is all guessing until someone that has purchased it comes on this thread and explains what it is in detail.

Every search just brings up affiliate pages that are trying to sell the product, not explain what it actually is.
    Last edited by gregw2; 10-24-2011 at 08:15 PM.

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

I have purchased this. So can reliably comment. These are my observations.. After purchasing it tries heavily several times to get you to purchase extra's.... "I refused", you then log in to the control panel where you HAVE to enter your domain admin name and passwords ...(something I didn't do), (I like to have control over my sites) there are video's which are easily accessible in other sites for free about key searching and how many people are searching for a particular search term. If you don't know how to earn money online then I suppose $49 to find out is the lazy way to do it. But definitely not worth the money as I have said this information is freely available elsewhere. You "have" to buy web hosting and websites from host-gator of which affiliate Resurrection has an affiliation to earn them more money, everything you buy or do on the site is geared to earn more money for them......My opinion is DON'T buy it, save your money and research the web for free. It's not a scam because they do supply information, but there's nothing in it for you either really......AVOID
    Last edited by eyezwideopen; 10-29-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Re: Affiliate Resurrection Make 1425 a day Scam Or Not

So long as you are paying to get the product then stay away from it. Any product that you are paying for is not worth it trust me,

Any product that you are paying for is not worth it trust me,
    Not true. Free products are just with limited features. You would need a trusted provider worth of your buck.

survive in bed review
    survive in bed review survive in bed review survive in bed review