Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil"

Re: "Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil"

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    The video supports my idea that in order to understand Islam you must read the Koran. As the presenter points out, the Bible makes no mention of such evil sexually practices.

Well, if pedophilia is alright with you, Islam is your faith. Recently, in Saudi Arabia the rule for having sex with a female was debated. The ruling is from the Mohammed having sex with his nine year old wife. Evidently, even today Muslims are fine with having sex with children. I believe the clerics in Saudi Arabia kept the rule to be the same as for Mohammed. Whereas Western societies have advanced based abhorrent sexually practices, Muslim nations are caught in an ancient time warp.

Cnance said:
    The video supports my idea that in order to understand Islam you must read the Koran. As the presenter points out, the Bible makes no mention of such evil sexually practices.
    Yeah, Cnance...thats pretty bad.....Your personal bible must have deleted these passages:

Rape In The Bible

1) Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God's curse."

Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes.

2) Murder, rape and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men. All five of the Midianite kings – Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba – died in the battle. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho.

Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded. "These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

3) More Murder Rape and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

4) Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

5) Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

6) David's Punishment - Polygamy, Rape, Baby Killing, and God's "Forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)

Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'
    Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die."

7) Rape of Female Captives (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)

"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion."

8) Rape and the Spoils of War (Judges 5:30 NAB)

They must be dividing the spoils they took: there must be a damsel or two for each man, Spoils of dyed cloth as Sisera's spoil, an ornate shawl or two for me in the spoil. (Judges 5:30 NAB)

9) Sex Slaves (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

10) God Assists Rape and Plunder (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city. (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    Cnance said:Yeah, Cnance...thats pretty bad.....Your personal bible must have deleted these passages:
    Watch the video. It's about pedophile, not all those other things you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    no, I dont believe youve read the koran. Youve read the excerpts others read on websites, the fact they are there on those websites speaks to the agendas OF those websites.

And, as someone who despairs that humanity still feels the need to cling to the emotional security blanket of religion, any religion, please note I say this as someone who does not in any way "like" Islam, or give it a "free pass" as some christians like to suggest.

Well, if pedophilia is alright with you, Islam is your faith. Recently, in Saudi Arabia the rule for having sex with a female was debated. The ruling is from the Mohammed having sex with his nine year old wife.
    And the evidence for the 9yo wife is shaky. A recent documentary on bbc talked about the different interpretations of Mohammeds life, and how his wife was just as likely NOT that young, more likely 14 or 15. Like many Christians throughout history. Like your own religion, much is conjecture and myth, and utterly hypocritical for you to use as a reason to smear a religion today.

FYI: The American colonies followed the English tradition, and the law was more of a guide. For example, Mary Hathaway (Virginia, 1689) was only nine when she was married to William Williams. Sir Edward Coke (England, 17th century) made it clear that "the marriage of girls under twelve was normal, and the age at which a girl who was a wife was eligible for a dower from her husband's estate was nine even though her husband be only four years old."[4]

Ah, the glory of christian hypocrisy.

Evidently, even today Muslims are fine with having sex with children.
    "evidently"? Reading anti-islam webites for your facts again? Are there pedophile Muslims? Sure. Are there pedophile Christians? I feel the hypocrisy is especially strong on this one.

I believe the clerics in Saudi Arabia kept the rule to be the same as for Mohammed. Whereas Western societies have advanced based abhorrent sexually practices, Muslim nations are caught in an ancient time warp.
    Lets assume for a moment you are right about Saudi. Do you realise the number of muslims in the world today, compared the numbers in the small number of countries you try to smear?

Face it man. You worship the same non-existent entity they do. And boy, do you hate them for it.

Me? I think you're all deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    no, I dont believe youve read the koran. Youve read the excerpts others read on websites, the fact they are there on those websites speaks to the agendas OF those websites.

And, as someone who despairs that humanity still feels the need to cling to the emotional security blanket of religion, any religion, please note I say this as someone who does not in any way "like" Islam, or give it a "free pass" as some christians like to suggest.

And the evidence for the 9yo wife is shaky. A recent documentary on bbc talked about the different interpretations of Mohammeds life, and how his wife was just as likely NOT that young, more likely 14 or 15. Like many Christians throughout history. Like your own religion, much is conjecture and myth, and utterly hypocritical for you to use as a reason to smear a religion today.

FYI: The American colonies followed the English tradition, and the law was more of a guide. For example, Mary Hathaway (Virginia, 1689) was only nine when she was married to William Williams. Sir Edward Coke (England, 17th century) made it clear that "the marriage of girls under twelve was normal, and the age at which a girl who was a wife was eligible for a dower from her husband's estate was nine even though her husband be only four years old."[4]

Ah, the glory of christian hypocrisy.

"evidently"? Reading anti-islam webites for your facts again? Are there pedophile Muslims? Sure. Are there pedophile Christians? I feel the hypocrisy is especially strong on this one.

Lets assume for a moment you are right about Saudi. Do you realise the number of muslims in the world today, compared the numbers in the small number of countries you try to smear?

Face it man. You worship the same non-existent entity they do. And boy, do you hate them for it.

Me? I think you're all deluded.
    Sounds like you approve of pedophilia. Even if Muslims favor the practice, it's my right to declare it to be a lousy practice. I don't care who I offend. Did you know that in most Western nations, pedophilia is against the law. With sharia law however all that would change.

Cnance said:
    Watch the video. It's about pedophile, not all those other things you posted.
    Uhhh....rape is ok with you, as long as your bible says it is, eh? Yes, it does say something about pedophilia:

The Bible has nothing to say against pedophilia. But it does have some passages that seem to approve of it. For example:
    It's OK to have sex with "women children" that are obtained in war.
    And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:1-18
    When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it ... And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself. Deuteronomy 20:10-14
    How shall we do for wives for them that remain, seeing we have sworn by the LORD that we will not give them of our daughters to wives? ... And the congregation sent thither twelve thousand men of the valiantest, and commanded them, saying, Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead with the edge of the sword, with the women and the children. And this is the thing that ye shall do, Ye shall utterly destroy every male, and every woman that hath lain by man. And they found among the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead four hundred young virgins, that had known no man by lying with any male: and they brought them unto the camp to Shiloh. Judges 21:7-11
    Go and lie in wait in the vineyards; And see, and, behold, if the daughters of Shiloh come out to dance in dances, then come ye out of the vineyards, and catch you every man his wife of the daughters of Shiloh ... And the children of Benjamin did so, and took them wives, according to their number, of them that danced, whom they caught. Judges 21:20-23
    It's OK to sell your daughter (no mention is made of age) to a man for him to use as a sex slave.
    if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant ... If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed ... If he take him another wife; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish. Exodus 21:7-10

http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html

(Note: I've checked all of these quotes with Strong's Concordance as to their faithfulness of verse.)
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

Sounds like you approve of pedophilia. Even if Muslims favor the practice, it's my right to declare it to be a lousy practice. I don't care who I offend. Did you know that in most Western nations, pedophilia is against the law. With sharia law however all that would change.
    Fffffuuucck. You're an idiot, and a dishonest one.

I pointed out YOUR hypocrisy, in being SO offended by what muslims may have done centuries ago, while ignoring those of christians at the same time and since. If islam is so bad, due to the pedophiles, why is christianity NOT so bad?

Hypocrite.

You know, its only on this site that this bizarre behaviour seems to happen. Let me make it clear for you Cnance: Highlighting hypocrisy in no way suggests approval of the act someone is being hypocritical about!

Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    Cnance said: Uhhh....rape is ok with you, as long as your bible says it is, eh? Yes, it does say something about pedophilia:

The Bible has nothing to say against pedophilia. But it does have some passages that seem to approve of it. For example:
    It's OK to have sex with "women children" that are obtained in war.
    And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:1-18
    When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it ... And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself. Deuteronomy 20:10-14
    How shall we do for wives for them that remain, seeing we have sworn by the LORD that we will not give them of our daughters to wives? ... And the congregation sent thither twelve thousand men of the valiantest, and commanded them, saying, Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead with the edge of the sword, with the women and the children. And this is the thing that ye shall do, Ye shall utterly destroy every male, and every woman that hath lain by man. And they found among the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead four hundred young virgins, that had known no man by lying with any male: and they brought them unto the camp to Shiloh. Judges 21:7-11
    Go and lie in wait in the vineyards; And see, and, behold, if the daughters of Shiloh come out to dance in dances, then come ye out of the vineyards, and catch you every man his wife of the daughters of Shiloh ... And the children of Benjamin did so, and took them wives, according to their number, of them that danced, whom they caught. Judges 21:20-23
    It's OK to sell your daughter (no mention is made of age) to a man for him to use as a sex slave.
    if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant ... If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed ... If he take him another wife; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish. Exodus 21:7-10

http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html

(Note: I've checked all of these quotes with Strong's Concordance as to their faithfulness of verse.)

The video is about pedophiles. Why don't we stick to the topic instead of starting a war?

The Bible has been condemned by almost everyone. Why does Islam get a free pass? I know, it's on the liberal agenda to adore Islam.

I don't like pedophiles. I'll go one step further. I think the Koran is an abomination and should be banned and burned. To hell with politically correct.
    Last edited by Cnance; 09-19-2011 at 12:24 PM.

The video is about pedophiles. Why don't we stick to the topic instead of starting a war?

The Bible has been condemned by almost everyone. Why does Islam get a free pass? I know, it's on the liberal agenda to adore Islam.
    Ha!! I win! Here is what I wrote earlier today, in this very thread (do I get a prize?):

What part of pointing out hypocrisy does not imply approval of the action itself, do you not understand?

I don't like pedophiles. I'll go one step further. I think the Koran is an abomination and should be banned and burned. To hell with politically correct.
    I don't care for their activities, no matter what their "faith" is, or their color, or their age, etc.. I'm merely pointing out that by your ignoring these bible quotes, that you are effectively saying its acceptable for the bible believers to obey their "guide book" which also promotes the same disgusting activities. You refuse to acknowledge that this takes place in Christianities "holy of holys" also, by disregarding my posts. "Pot meet kettle...kettle meet pot."
    A seedy idea is still a seedy idea, whether its from a Quran or a Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Ha!! I win! Here is what I wrote earlier today, in this very thread (do I get a prize?):

What part of pointing out hypocrisy does not imply approval of the action itself, do you not understand?

I would appreciate it if you didn't post a quote that isn't mine but may be viewed as such.
    Last edited by Cnance; 09-19-2011 at 05:33 PM.