+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 26 of 26

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: "Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil"

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Fffffuuucck. You're an idiot, and a dishonest one.

    I pointed out YOUR hypocrisy, in being SO offended by what muslims may have done centuries ago, while ignoring those of christians at the same time and since. If islam is so bad, due to the pedophiles, why is christianity NOT so bad?

    Hypocrite.

    You know, its only on this site that this bizarre behaviour seems to happen. Let me make it clear for you Cnance: Highlighting hypocrisy in no way suggests approval of the act someone is being hypocritical about!

    Are you some kind of dictator. I don't have to do what you say. The thread is about Islam. You can rant about Christianity if you want, but don't include me. You got that asshole!
    Last edited by Cnance; 09-19-2011 at 01:35 PM.

  2. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: "Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil"

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    I don't care for their activities, no matter what their "faith" is, or their color, or their age, etc.. I'm merely pointing out that by your ignoring these bible quotes, that you are effectively saying its acceptable for the bible believers to obey their "guide book" which also promotes the same disgusting activities. You refuse to acknowledge that this takes place in Christianities "holy of holys" also, by disregarding my posts. "Pot meet kettle...kettle meet pot."
    A seedy idea is still a seedy idea, whether its from a Quran or a Bible.

    Why am I obligated to comment? I refuse to get drawn into a debate just because someone feels righteous indignation about what I may or may not think. If you want to rant about Christianity, that's your right, but don't include me!

    I'm tired on atheist on scam.com picking fights. I try to be civil but its hard with all of the assholes.
    Last edited by Cnance; 09-19-2011 at 05:18 PM.

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Glendale Az
    Posts
    1,249

    Re: "Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil"

    Originally Posted by GHOST DOG
    I don't care for their activities, no matter what their "faith" is, or their color, or their age, etc.. I'm merely pointing out that by your ignoring these bible quotes, you are effectively saying its acceptable for the bible believers to obey their "guide book" which also promotes the same disgusting activities. You refuse to acknowledge that this takes place in Christianitie's "holy of holys" also, by disregarding my posts. "Pot meet kettle...kettle meet pot."
    A seedy idea is still a seedy idea, whether its from a Quran or a Bible.
    Cnance said:

    Why am I obligated to comment?
    Because you made a statement like this:
    I don't like pedophiles. I'll go one step further. I think the Koran is an abomination and should be banned and burned. To hell with politically correct.
    I merely state that the bible is NO DIFFERENT in this respect. Get that?
    I refuse to get drawn into a debate just because someone feels righteous indignation about what I may or may not think.
    Don't get all "huffy," now. Righteous indignation shouldn't affect you...Just respond to the post about the bible having murderous discrepancies, as does the Quran. You KNOW that is a true statement, don't you?

    If you want to rant about Christianity, that's your right, but don't include me!
    Christianity has it's fair share of problems....doesn't it? Just pointing this out....that this to be expected whenever a religion gets it's claws into good, loving folks, don't ya know....Its not the people, its the emotional depth and fervency of their individual beliefs, IMHO.
    Last edited by GHOST DOG; 09-20-2011 at 01:05 PM.
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

  4. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: "Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil"

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I would appreciate it if you didn't post a quote that isn't mine but may be viewed as such.
    What the are you talking about? I quoted what YOU wrote, then quoted myself.

    Who are you embarrassed will see what you wrote?

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: "Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil"

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    What the are you talking about? I quoted what YOU wrote, then quoted myself.

    Who are you embarrassed will see what you wrote?
    Skip the smart ass remarks. You make it difficult to be civil.

    If it yourself indicate as such. Otherwise it looks like my quote because my quote preceded it.

    You seem to be going crazy over this thread. Why is that? Are you that worried about offending Islam?
    Last edited by Cnance; 09-20-2011 at 07:38 AM.

  6. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: "Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil"

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Skip the smart ass remarks. You make it difficult to be civil.

    If it yourself indicate as such. Otherwise it looks like my quote because my quote preceded it.
    Only to a ing idiot, who doesnt read the words in between which say "Here is what I wrote earlier today".

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You seem to be going crazy over this thread. Why is that? Are you that worried about offending Islam?
    No. You would notice, if you could FUCKING READ that I have expressed my views on islam, quite deliberately, in an attempt to prevent dishonest lying idiots like you from misrepresenting me. But you still do it. Astonishing.

    And civility is simply not required when someone is being utterly dishonest, and accuses me of "approving of pedophilia" because I pointed out your hypocrisy in highlighting pedophilia in islam as a reason it is so much worse than chrsitianity.

    A hypocrite, and a liar.

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: "Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil"

    Duplication error.
    Last edited by Cnance; 09-20-2011 at 12:24 PM.

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2

    Re: "Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil"

    as i read this somewhere about Islamic Sexuality, there is more to sex in Islam than meets the eye. Do you care to know that sex is the biggest taboo in Islam? It is a topic that is fraught with fear and seldom discussed by the followers of Islam, except when they are in trouble or when they go to a foreign/infidel country to ‘enjoy’ women there. Islam pretends as if sexual organs do not exit either in a male or in a female. A woman is covered from head to toe just to hide her ‘awra,’ which is the Islamic vocabulary for the part of body that arouses sexual desire in a man, or the ‘shame’ of her. Thus, sexual organs are shameful parts of a body! It is a great insult to a woman to depict her entire body as shameful. It is also a great insult to all men. Why? Because, this gives the impression that men are like beasts that are on the street, just on the lookout there for women to prowl on for sex. This is completely nonsense. While living in an infidel country, I have watched millions of kufur women dressed in very decent as well as not so decent dresses. However, never have I seen a single man jump on a woman in the street to copulate with her, despite her mode of dressing being aphrodisiac or in plain word ‘sexy.’ The Islamic concept of sex is based on Bedouin Arab culture, that is barbaric and uncivilized, to say the least, when compared to today’s world. This is because sex is so a ‘dirty’ word and it is so ‘severely’ restricted in Islam that as a inquisitive person I became extremely interested in it and devoured any written material that dealt with sex in Islam. To my surprise, I found that so little information is available, although there are tons and tons of books on Tafseer, ahadith Sharia, fiqh and the list goes on for all other branches of Islamic studies. Therefore, I had to write from scratch without much help from Islamic/other sources. Another big surprise for me was that the restrictions on sex for men in Islam are just superficial. There are countless loopholes in Islamic rules, so much so that it is possible for a Muslim man, whether married or not, to have uninterruptible supply of sex if he so desires. But he must know the rules of the game very well, if not, then he may fall into a great torment. There are many secrets and untold provisions for sex in Islam that very few Mullahs will tell.

  9. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    15

    Re: "Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil"

    I agree with you, Cnance. And as for all those passages posted by GD, you'll see that the people themselves made their choice, and all those tragedies are rooted in sin and corruption. If you want to know the root of all this evil, just go back to the same Bible he quoted. It's right there in Genesis, when humans went against God and all His wonderful plans for them.

  10. #26

    Re: "Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil"

    Some questions for you: Do you think "kuffars" as opposed to Muslims love to view female genetalia? is pornography a Muslim invention? Why is pornography a mega buck industry in the West if men have shed their barbarian past? Can sex or watching sex or watching genetalia become a complusive behaviour? is it addictive? If you have a yes to these questions does'nt Islam's regulation of this make sense. Remember Islam claims it sets rules to improve social order. You will find drivers that must be governed by stringent rules, for some common sense prevails. But rules are rules they gives few exeptions to avoid abuse. Remember too: The extent in which a woman covers her body is still a debate within Islam. Do you approve of nudity ie. men and women stark naked everywhere? If not why?.. what has influenced your decision? You said there are avenues for sex in Islam which ones? I'am Muslim man i have tried hard to find the loopholes, could not see one that would allow me to remain within the limits of Islam. Thanks to Islam i cannot stare at the nakedness of woman either on the web or anywhere.. 100 per cent hussle free no distractions!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 10:43 AM
  2. That Crazy Bush And His "Axis of Evil"...oh, wait
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 12:19 AM
  3. Meet some evil "fudge packers" destroying America!
    By Ronald in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 07:01 AM
  4. Cuba Hosts 118 nation "Axis Of Evil" Summit This Weekend
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 01:48 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 10:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •