+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 74

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Zio-Nazi Chief's Secret Connection To 9/11 Attacks

    Huntleigh USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of an Israeli company called International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS) International N.V., a Netherlands-based aviation and transportation security firm headed by “former [Israeli] military commanding officers and veterans of government intelligence and security agencies.”

    Menachem Atzmon, convicted in Israel in 1996 for campaign finance fraud, and his business partner Ezra Harel, took over management of security at the Boston and Newark airports when their company ICTS bought Huntleigh USA in 1999. UAL Flight 175 and AA 11, which allegedly struck the twin towers, both originated in Boston, while UAL 93, which purportedly crashed in Pennsylvania, departed from the Newark airport. The convicted Israeli criminal Atzmon also controls and operates the German port of Rostock on the Baltic Sea.

    Some 9/11 victims’ families brought lawsuits against Huntleigh claiming the security firm had been grossly negligent on 9-11. While these relatives have a right to discovery and to know what Huntleigh did or did not do to protect their loved ones on 9-11, Huntleigh, along with the other security companies, was granted complete congressional protection in 2002 and will not be called to account for its actions on 9-11 in any U.S. court.

    Atzmon, a convicted criminal, political ally and co-defendant of Israeli prime minister Ehud Olmert, was directly responsible for passenger and airline security at Boston's Logan Airport, whence the two airliners which struck the World Trade Center originated.

    Olmert's relationship with Atzmon and the failed airport security of 9/11 is obviously more than coincidental yet the controlled press in the United States has failed to investigate this Israeli link to the terror attacks as it has with so many other links.

    {READ ENTIRE STORY HERE)
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...mes;read=89761
    Last edited by dchristie; 07-19-2006 at 08:09 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Aspartame Island
    Posts
    920

    Re: Zio-Nazi Chief's Secret Connection To 9/11 Attacks

    And the plot thickens...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: Zio-Nazi Chief's Secret Connection To 9/11 Attacks

    Representative Of Largest 9/11 Families Group Says Government Complicit In Attack
    Tells radio host 9/11 Commission a sham, "cover-up beyond belief"

    Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | July 8 2006

    The representative of the largest group of 9/11 families says that the official version of events is a fallacy and that the NORAD stand down and evidence of incendiary devices used to bring down the towers amount to government complicity in the attacks - a conclusion shared by half of the 9/11 families he represents.

    Doyle heads the Coalition of 9/11 Families and lost his own son Joey in the collapse of the twin towers.

    "If you want to believe what they want to snow you under on like the 9/11 Commission - that's a total fallacy," said Doyle.
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...tcomplicit.htm

    Wake up call:
    Stealing the spin from the PR industry
    NAME: John Stauber
    TITLE: Democracy Activist and Author
    http://www.gnn.tv/videos/viewer.php?id=5&n=1
    Last edited by Phinnly Slash Buster; 07-19-2006 at 04:25 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: Zio-Nazi Chief's Secret Connection To 9/11 Attacks

    Fox News on the 911 Conspiracy
    http://www.freepressinternational.co...ews-video.html
    Fox has their Facts FUXED.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Zio-Nazi Chief's Secret Connection To 9/11 Attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster
    Fox News on the 911 Conspiracy
    http://www.freepressinternational.co...ews-video.html
    Fox has their Facts FUXED.
    We were attacked on 911. But the usual suspects are simply patsies.

    The wheels of justice grind slow...but they grind fine.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    882

    Re: Zio-Nazi Chief's Secret Connection To 9/11 Attacks

    dchristie: I guess the networks all faked those pictures, as well as the video cams showing those planes hitting the twin towers. Great fakes, and on live TV too. Now that is really impressive. I guess the whole in the ground in the Pennsylvania field was from all the rabbits in the area holding a convention.

    If you really want to see the link between Nazi's and a faction, watch the movie Obsession. It is a real documentary, in the official languages, and totally unedited. Then come back here and spew your hatred if you dare. You must might learn something, then again that means you would have to grow up and admit you are wrong. One can dream.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    106

    Re: Zio-Nazi Chief's Secret Connection To 9/11 Attacks

    EagleOne,

    I have come to realize that it doesn't matter how much you argue with them, they've got their minds made up and nothing short of a terrorist with a dull blade cutting their heads off will change that. I saw, with my very own eyes, the second plane hit the WTC. I was there in New York City visiting family when we were attacked (I was stuck there for almost a month too). Regardless of that fact, I will always be a dancing Monkey and I don't know what I really saw that day.

    It is pointless to try to debate a single topic with them because it always goes the same way:

    1) Make a obsurdly false statement backed by only rumor and purely opinionated editorial pieces (Referenced - Some more articles by the same author here). The story referenced for this thread used "Zionist" or "Zionism" a total of 26 times and fails to explain in the history of Zionism that it started as a response to anti-Semitism.

    2) When a reply is submitted, instead of directly confronting it with evidence to the contrary, call the person a Zionist or a Monkey. Because the best evidence they have is that everyone else is just too stupid to understand what is "really" going on. We cannot get a true response addressing evidence point-for-point from them.

    3) Once emotions are enflamed, continue with the rhetoric and name-calling so that the point doesn't ever really get addressed.

    I was trying to have a real debate in the "Israel Started It" thread but that quickly turned into a name-calling session and the topic of the thread never got addressed, just as this one won't. I'll stick with the Corporate Scams section, they at least remain mostly objective in there and will look at evidence with an open mind.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Zio-Nazi Chief's Secret Connection To 9/11 Attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by fragout81
    EagleOne,

    I have come to realize that it doesn't matter how much you argue with them, they've got their minds made up and nothing short of a terrorist with a dull blade cutting their heads off will change that. I saw, with my very own eyes, the second plane hit the WTC. I was there in New York City visiting family when we were attacked (I was stuck there for almost a month too). Regardless of that fact, I will always be a dancing Monkey and I don't know what I really saw that day.

    It is pointless to try to debate a single topic with them because it always goes the same way:

    1) Make a obsurdly false statement backed by only rumor and purely opinionated editorial pieces (Referenced - Some more articles by the same author here). The story referenced for this thread used "Zionist" or "Zionism" a total of 26 times and fails to explain in the history of Zionism that it started as a response to anti-Semitism.

    2) When a reply is submitted, instead of directly confronting it with evidence to the contrary, call the person a Zionist or a Monkey. Because the best evidence they have is that everyone else is just too stupid to understand what is "really" going on. We cannot get a true response addressing evidence point-for-point from them.

    3) Once emotions are enflamed, continue with the rhetoric and name-calling so that the point doesn't ever really get addressed.

    I was trying to have a real debate in the "Israel Started It" thread but that quickly turned into a name-calling session and the topic of the thread never got addressed, just as this one won't. I'll stick with the Corporate Scams section, they at least remain mostly objective in there and will look at evidence with an open mind.

    Don't hit yourself in the ass with the door on your way out. My apartment is on Hudson St, three blocks from ground zero. I not only watched it happen, I got to watch them dispose of the evidence.

    You claim you deal in facts? Kindly reprise or remind us of even one fact you've ever provided here. As far as I can tell, you and your ilk are the most prolific practitioners of that for which you accuse others.

    Maybe those in the corporate thread will be less scrupulous and discerning towards your brand of BS.
    Last edited by dchristie; 07-20-2006 at 07:15 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    882

    Re: Zio-Nazi Chief's Secret Connection To 9/11 Attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Don't hit yourself in the ass with the door on your way out. My apartment is on Hudson St, three blocks from ground zero. I not only watched it happen, I got to watch them dispose of the evidence.

    You claim you deal in facts? Kindly reprise or remind us of even one fact you've ever provided here. As far as I can tell, you and your ilk are the most prolific practitioners of that for which you accuse others.

    Maybe those in the corporate thread will be less scrupulous and discerning towards your brand of BS.
    Aw, the genius who knows it all spouts his drivel once more. You're right, but it sure is fun watching these loonies spout their conspiracy theories, babble on with their far reaching language skills, and live is a fantasy world of their own importance. You really need to learn some new put downs. Yours are old and worn out. Then again I guess that would mean you would have to use a dictionary. Don't worry, they do have some pictures in there for you to look at. I guess you must be a monkey since you have such an infatuation with them. You know the old saying, "It takes one to know one." I wonder how you function in the real world. You really must have had a sick and bad childhood. If so, I am truly sorry. That is not something to make fun of, and that comment was not a put down. The others on the other hand........

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    106

    Re: Zio-Nazi Chief's Secret Connection To 9/11 Attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Don't hit yourself in the ass with the door on your way out. My apartment is on Hudson St, three blocks from ground zero. I not only watched it happen, I got to watch them dispose of the evidence.

    You claim you deal in facts? Kindly reprise or remind us of even one fact you've ever provided here. As far as I can tell, you and your ilk are the most prolific practitioners of that for which you accuse others.

    Maybe those in the corporate thread will be less scrupulous and discerning towards your brand of BS.
    Right.. Well, Let's see the evidence that proves they disposed of the evidence please.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: Zio-Nazi Chief's Secret Connection To 9/11 Attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by fragout81
    Right.. Well, Let's see the evidence that proves they disposed of the evidence please.
    Evidence Destruction
    Official Response to the September 11th Attack

    Officials' handling of the evidence of the September 11th attack has followed a clear pattern. The physical evidence most important to forensic analysis of the crime was destroyed or removed from the crime scene never to be seen again. Types of evidence not under the direct control of those officials were suppressed through a variety of means. These include photographs, video footage, and various once-public documents.

    Destruction of Evidence: WTC Steel


    The pattern of destruction of physical evidence is nowhere more apparent than in the rapid removal and recycling of the steel from Ground Zero. The structural steel was the most important evidence regarding the mass murder of September 11th. No amount of indulgence of forelorn hopes of finding survivors in the rubble, nor urgency of uncovering human remains for speedy identification, can justify the destruction of the evidence.
    If it was necessary to remove steel to another location to accommodate rescue and recovery efforts, the steel easily could have been preserved.
    Any steel pieces to be removed should first have been meticulously documented through the use of coordinate grids and photographs. This is standard practice in archeological excavations.
    Building 7 was evacuated long before it collapsed, and it fell into a tidy rubble pile that did not even block adjacent roadways. There was no urgency in removing its rubble, and certainly not in destroying it.
    The remains of the Twin Towers should have been afforded at least the same level of respect as the artifacts in an archeological dig, or remnants of an aviation disaster. Instead they were treated as garbage to be disposed of as quickly as possible. That the authorities hid their crime behind talk of rescue and recovery is exploitation of the most reprehensible kind. In fact, families and friends of the victims vocally protested the destruction of the Ground Zero evidence.
    Destruction of Evidence: Records

    On May 6, 2004, an FAA quality-assurance manager destroyed a cassette tape recording of statements by at least six air traffic controllers who handled hijackings on 9/11/01. According to the Transportation Department the tape was destroyed, "without anyone making a transcript or even listening to it."
    Removal of Evidence From the Crime Scenes

    There is abundant evidence that there were concerted programs to remove evidence from the three known sites of carnage on September 11th: Ground Zero in Manhattan, the west wing and lawn of the Pentagon, and the debris fields of Flight 93 in Pennsylvania. This is particularly true of the Pentagon, where a mop-up operation by officials commenced immediately after the attack. It is not clear what evidence was removed from Ground Zero before the steel removal operation started, given that the scene was sealed off and under the control of persons hostile to a genuine investigation.

    Removal of evidence from a crime scene by other than legitimate investigators and without proper documentation of the locations of artifacts is evidence of involvement in the crime.

    Suppression of Evidence

    The destruction and removal of evidence, so zealously undertaken by authorities overseeing the crime scenes, was not possible with various forms of documentary evidence gathered by people not invested in covering up facts of the attack. Authorities employed a variety of methods to suppress such evidence.
    Images of the WTC collapses, once abundant on the web, apparently have been purged from web history archive sites. Extensive image databases, such as Google's, are missing images of the collapses.
    A 78-minute audiotape of communications of firefighters in the South Tower was suppressed for over a year by the Port Authority and the Department of Justice.
    Detailed engineering drawings of the Twin Towers and Building 7 have remained unavailable to the public.
    New York City firefighters have reportedly been ordered to not to share what they witnessed on September 11th, and feared doing so would jeopardize their jobs.
    Officials have refused to release video footage of the Pentagon attack beyond the five frames released in early 2002. There must be dozens of cameras on the Pentagon grounds that recorded the attack.
    The FBI confiscated and refused to release footage of the Pentagon attack by security cameras owned by private businesses.
    Air traffic controllers have been ordered by the FBI not to discuss what they know about the attack.
    Destruction of Evidence is Evidence of Criminality

    The rapid destruction by authorities of the WTC steel, and their efforts to seize and bottle up other forms of evidence relating to the attack, are, if not themselves criminal acts, strong evidence of their involvement in crimes.
    http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/a.../evidence.html

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Zio-Nazi Chief's Secret Connection To 9/11 Attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by fragout81
    Right.. Well, Let's see the evidence that proves they disposed of the evidence please.
    Sure:

    The attack against the WTC was a criminal act.

    Therefore, the area defined as Ground Zero is a crime scene.

    The material at the crime scene (evidence) was removed and disposed.

    This is not a difficult concept.

    In fact, it's not even controversial.

  13. #13
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: Zio-Nazi Chief's Secret Connection To 9/11 Attacks

    all of a sudden people are surprised that the Federal government, in the case of a terrorist attack inside our own borders, decided to whisk away and all evidence??

    some crazy people on here.....grow up

  14. #14
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: Zio-Nazi Chief's Secret Connection To 9/11 Attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Huntleigh USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of an Israeli company called International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS) International N.V., a Netherlands-based aviation and transportation security firm headed by “former [Israeli] military commanding officers and veterans of government intelligence and security agencies.”

    Menachem Atzmon, convicted in Israel in 1996 for campaign finance fraud, and his business partner Ezra Harel, took over management of security at the Boston and Newark airports when their company ICTS bought Huntleigh USA in 1999. UAL Flight 175 and AA 11, which allegedly struck the twin towers, both originated in Boston, while UAL 93, which purportedly crashed in Pennsylvania, departed from the Newark airport. The convicted Israeli criminal Atzmon also controls and operates the German port of Rostock on the Baltic Sea.

    Some 9/11 victims’ families brought lawsuits against Huntleigh claiming the security firm had been grossly negligent on 9-11. While these relatives have a right to discovery and to know what Huntleigh did or did not do to protect their loved ones on 9-11, Huntleigh, along with the other security companies, was granted complete congressional protection in 2002 and will not be called to account for its actions on 9-11 in any U.S. court.

    Atzmon, a convicted criminal, political ally and co-defendant of Israeli prime minister Ehud Olmert, was directly responsible for passenger and airline security at Boston's Logan Airport, whence the two airliners which struck the World Trade Center originated.

    Olmert's relationship with Atzmon and the failed airport security of 9/11 is obviously more than coincidental yet the controlled press in the United States has failed to investigate this Israeli link to the terror attacks as it has with so many other links.

    {READ ENTIRE STORY HERE)
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...mes;read=89761

    yeah, and the admin also flew home(while the rest of the country could not fly) Osamas family and other Saudis.

    Halliburton remains untouched after stealing billions from our government.


    what does all this mean??? who knows, but im sure its Israels fault

  15. #15
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: Zio-Nazi Chief's Secret Connection To 9/11 Attacks

    please explain why Israel would want to attack the WTC?????

    a reason of "to get the US on their side" really does not suffice. The US has and always will have their back, they didnt need 9-11 to make that happen. In addition, since 9-11 no major steps have been taken by the US to favorably meddle with Israels position in the Middle East, including Iraq or Afganistan as neither threatened Israel at all.

    So im wondering what kind of theories you might have for Israel to be behind 9-11...

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    106

    Re: Zio-Nazi Chief's Secret Connection To 9/11 Attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster
    Evidence Destruction
    Official Response to the September 11th Attack

    Officials' handling of the evidence of the September 11th attack has followed a clear pattern. The physical evidence most important to forensic analysis of the crime was destroyed or removed from the crime scene never to be seen again. Types of evidence not under the direct control of those officials were suppressed through a variety of means. These include photographs, video footage, and various once-public documents.

    Destruction of Evidence: WTC Steel


    The pattern of destruction of physical evidence is nowhere more apparent than in the rapid removal and recycling of the steel from Ground Zero. The structural steel was the most important evidence regarding the mass murder of September 11th. No amount of indulgence of forelorn hopes of finding survivors in the rubble, nor urgency of uncovering human remains for speedy identification, can justify the destruction of the evidence.
    If it was necessary to remove steel to another location to accommodate rescue and recovery efforts, the steel easily could have been preserved.
    Any steel pieces to be removed should first have been meticulously documented through the use of coordinate grids and photographs. This is standard practice in archeological excavations.
    Building 7 was evacuated long before it collapsed, and it fell into a tidy rubble pile that did not even block adjacent roadways. There was no urgency in removing its rubble, and certainly not in destroying it.
    The remains of the Twin Towers should have been afforded at least the same level of respect as the artifacts in an archeological dig, or remnants of an aviation disaster. Instead they were treated as garbage to be disposed of as quickly as possible. That the authorities hid their crime behind talk of rescue and recovery is exploitation of the most reprehensible kind. In fact, families and friends of the victims vocally protested the destruction of the Ground Zero evidence.
    Destruction of Evidence: Records

    On May 6, 2004, an FAA quality-assurance manager destroyed a cassette tape recording of statements by at least six air traffic controllers who handled hijackings on 9/11/01. According to the Transportation Department the tape was destroyed, "without anyone making a transcript or even listening to it."
    Removal of Evidence From the Crime Scenes

    There is abundant evidence that there were concerted programs to remove evidence from the three known sites of carnage on September 11th: Ground Zero in Manhattan, the west wing and lawn of the Pentagon, and the debris fields of Flight 93 in Pennsylvania. This is particularly true of the Pentagon, where a mop-up operation by officials commenced immediately after the attack. It is not clear what evidence was removed from Ground Zero before the steel removal operation started, given that the scene was sealed off and under the control of persons hostile to a genuine investigation.

    Removal of evidence from a crime scene by other than legitimate investigators and without proper documentation of the locations of artifacts is evidence of involvement in the crime.

    Suppression of Evidence

    The destruction and removal of evidence, so zealously undertaken by authorities overseeing the crime scenes, was not possible with various forms of documentary evidence gathered by people not invested in covering up facts of the attack. Authorities employed a variety of methods to suppress such evidence.
    Images of the WTC collapses, once abundant on the web, apparently have been purged from web history archive sites. Extensive image databases, such as Google's, are missing images of the collapses.
    A 78-minute audiotape of communications of firefighters in the South Tower was suppressed for over a year by the Port Authority and the Department of Justice.
    Detailed engineering drawings of the Twin Towers and Building 7 have remained unavailable to the public.
    New York City firefighters have reportedly been ordered to not to share what they witnessed on September 11th, and feared doing so would jeopardize their jobs.
    Officials have refused to release video footage of the Pentagon attack beyond the five frames released in early 2002. There must be dozens of cameras on the Pentagon grounds that recorded the attack.
    The FBI confiscated and refused to release footage of the Pentagon attack by security cameras owned by private businesses.
    Air traffic controllers have been ordered by the FBI not to discuss what they know about the attack.
    Destruction of Evidence is Evidence of Criminality

    The rapid destruction by authorities of the WTC steel, and their efforts to seize and bottle up other forms of evidence relating to the attack, are, if not themselves criminal acts, strong evidence of their involvement in crimes.
    http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/a.../evidence.html

    Uhm.... That's all good theory, but there isn't any evidence of destruction of evidence on the entire site. BTW, who is that site? What agency? How are they funded? Who are their top analysts? What are their crimanl investigation backgrounds? It looks like a bunch of guys with free time on their hands and $8 to buy a domain name. Keep digging. I want real evidence.

Similar Threads

  1. How about that REPUBLICS god connection? Impressive !!
    By Liberal in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2015, 08:19 PM
  2. The Lincoln/Kennedy connection.
    By $ick3nin.vend3tta in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 04:13 AM
  3. Top Zio-Nazi Says: We Made Secret Deals With Bush
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 06:00 AM
  4. The Democrat-Zionist Connection
    By Ronald in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 10:22 PM
  5. Nigerian Connection fired up again!
    By Johnny B in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 03:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, 2001, 9/11, ???, abc, abc news, access, account, actions, admin, administration, admit, advisor, age, ags, aid, airlines, alive, allegations, american, american airlines, another, anti, apartment, apes, appeared, april, archive, ass, association, asy, attack, attacked, attacks, audio, authority, avia, azi, bad, based, behalf, benefits, bet, better, biblical, bigger, bigots, bin, birds, block, blown, bombing, books, boots, borders, boston, bow, brand, break, bring, broke, brow, brown, building, bunch, bur, business, businesses, buster, buy, cage, called, calling, calls, campaign, captured, care, careful, case, catch, catholic, caught, center, cer, chance, check this out, chris, christian, church, claim, claiming, claims, close, closet, cock, collapse, collected, coming, commit, community, company, comparison, complete, complicit, con, conflicts, congressional, connection, continue, corda, corporate, correct, correction, countries, country, cove, cover, crap, crazy, credibility, credit, criminal, crowd, cult, dan, dar, day, days, dea, dead, dear, death, decided, decision, declared, deep, defend, demand, department, destroyed, destroying, destruction, difficult, dig, disaster, disclosing, doctored, documentation, doesn, domination, don, dont, door, dow, drink, ear, early, effects, ells, eme, emergency, ended, engineer, engineering, entire, error, eva, event, evidence, expand, experience, expert, eyes, face, fails, fall, false, families, fast, father, fault, federal, feel, fema, field, final, financial, finding, finds, firm, flight, fly, focus, folks, forensic, forget, forgot, foundation, fox, frank, fraud, fuel, fulfilled, funded, future, gain, gave, gen, genius, global, gonna, good, government, ground, group, gut, gutter, guys, hand, hands, hard, hasn, hay, head, heading, heads, heart, held, helped, helping, heritage, hey, hidden, high, higher, hole, holy, home, homes, hot, hours, house, hre, html, huma, human, hurricanes, hypocrite, ial, ian, identify, ill, imagine, ime, important, impressive, include, individuals, intelligence, inter, international, involved, ion, isn, issue, jackson, jet, jim, joe, joey, john, johns, jones, journalist, joy, justify, kind, knight, land, large, last, lawsuits, lead, leaders, leads, leaked, leaving, legitimate, leigh, letter, lexx, lines, lis, living, long, los, lot, lunatic, making, management, manager, mass, matt, matter, mea, meet, mel, members, men, mental, military, mind, minister, ministers, monkeys, month, more, morgan, morning, mother, move, movie, msnbc, myth, nasa, national, nations, nature, nazi, needed, nelson, net, networks, new york post, november, october, officers, official, officials, open, operation, operations, opportunity, ordered, org, original, owned, page, paper, par, part, partner, pas, pen, pennsylvania, pentagon, people, person, personal, personally, picture, pictures, pile, plane, planes, plans, play, ploy, plymouth, point, politically, poor, pos, position, post, posts, potential, power, pray, prescription, prime, private, pro, process, promote, prophecies, protect, protection, prove, proved, proves, psb, public, public opinion, public service, pun, purely, pursuit, qualified, quality, question, quickly, quote, quotes, rapid, rea, reaction, read, real, reality, reason, recorded, recovery, red, references, refused, regime, rehabilitation, release, released, religious, remember, remind, removed, representative, rescue, research, respect, response, responsible, rest, returns, rise, ron, roo, run, saints, scientists, script, secret, security, sense, september, serve, service, session, set, shared, sharing, ship, short, shouldn, showed, shows, shut, side, simply, site, small, smoke, son, sorry, source, spent, stage, star, start, starting, state, states, stealing, steel, steve, steven, stop, stories, story, students, stupid, submit, subs, successful, sul, supported, suppose, suppressed, surfaced, taken, takes, talk, talks, tape, tapes, targeted, ted, terror, terrorist, terrorist attack, the wall, theory, thought, thread, threatened, times, told, top, total, totally, towers, trac, trade, transportation, treated, tune, twin, types, ugly, une, united, united states, url, usa, usual, utah, verify, version, veterans, viagra, vic, videos, volcano, waiting, wanted, warfare, watched, watching, water, watson, weapon, weeks, west, wikipedia, win, winning, witnesses, won, world, wow, writing, wrong, year, years, york

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •