+ Reply to Thread

Has anyone run across this one?

I have been seeing this fro the last 2 weeks by several different people:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BONUS MATERIALS ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    As a thank you to those who eventually accept this position, I will provide (to those who ask) some FREE bonus materials which include:
    (1) a list of 15 working websites for other work at home positions that involve NO SIGN UP FEES
    (2) all necessary information to start receiving FREE gift cards from over 600 U.S.companies just by sending them form letters by email.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

READ ON ~~ Special for those starting within 12 hours

Thank you for your response to the Data Entry position. This is a job opportunity working from home.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
    Work at home
    Part-Time or Full-Time
    Earn up to $300 - $600 Per Week
    Full Online Training

REQUIREMENTS:
    Computer with Internet and Email access
    Good Typing Skills
    Basic Internet Knowledge
    Self-motivated

BASIC INFORMATION:
    This work at home based typist/ data entry opening is a great opportunity for stay at home moms, dads, or anyone who wants to work in the comfort of their own home.

This is NOT telemarketing. NO phone work at all is required. Strictly data entry. You will be processing orders online.

DETAILS:
    This Data Entry/ Home Based Typist position gives you the opportunity to earn $300.00 - $600.00 per week. We are seeking only self-motivated people with the desire to work in this field. No experience is needed. You must have a computer with Internet access, a dedicated e-mail account, and basic typing skills. You can choose to work full-time or part-time and can choose to work the hours of your choice. You do not have to contact anyone. You will be processing applications, which will be explained to you in your training materials. Everything is sent to your email account. There are no contracts to sign; the amount of applications that you choose to process is entirely up to you. As with any job, you must be willing to work hard and try to respond to orders in a timely manner.

COMPENSATION:
    You will be paid from $10.00 to $20.00 for each entry you process (you set your own price). For example, if you process 30 entries in a week you make $300 to $600 weekly. While an average person can make $500 per week, the amount of money you earn is entirely up to you. You will be responsible for keeping track of your earnings for tax time, as we do not take out any taxes or provide you with a 1099 form.

TRAINING:
    The training materials you receive will give you step-by-step instructions on how to get started. When you receive your training materials you may begin working on the same day. There is no special software required for this position.

METHOD OF PAYMENT:
    You will receive your payment through PayPal for each application that you process. There is a ONE-TIME, non-refundable fee of $22.95 USD.

~ ~ ~ For those starting
    within 12 hours of
    receiving this email,
    I am reducing this cost
    to $12.95. ~ ~ ~

This cost will cover the training materials sent to you. Not the cost of emailing them, but the cost I've incurred on my end in placing ads, responding to them, and other administrative costs. Once you process your very first order, you will have made back this fee. That's worth repeating: you WILL make back this fee with the VERY FIRST order you complete. The Training Materials will be sent to your e-mail after your payment is received and has cleared. You can then get started right away.

If you do not have a PayPal account, click or paste this address into your browser:
    https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=K8R3MTMEPGAQL
    Follow the steps to create your account so you can get paid for your work and purchase your materials.

DECIDED THIS IS FOR YOU? FINAL IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
    Notify me when you have made the payment, so we can be sure to send the training materials to you right away when your funds have cleared. Please send your payment through PayPal to my account: greatamigas@hotmail.com. BE SURE to double-check that you are sending the payment to the correct address, greatamigas@hotmail.com. It would be very helpful if you would type your EMAIL address in the comment line if it happens to be different from your PayPal address.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me.

Thank you,

Diane

Re: Has anyone run across this one?

What everyone says in here is that if you have to pay it is usually a scam. You shouldnt have to pay to work for someone. That seems to be the rule of thumb. It says no sign up fee, but asks you to pay $22.00 ? I joined paypay with no money to join. What else you can do is go to the website without clicking on their link to find out more about it. I figured out that the link they send you is redirected to their link so your believed into thinking it is a real site.
    email me and let me know what happens ! Be careful !