+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 20

  1. #1
    DeeDee1965 is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    The Groping Profane President of the United States!!

    Hello People,

    Does anyone here who supports Pres. Bush, have anything to say about:

    The Groping President :eek:

    Here's Video

    Our Foul Mouthed President


    While Crown Prince Abdullah, of Saudi Arabia may not have a problem kissing and holding hands with Pres.Bush, the Chancellor of Germany has a HUGE problem, being groped.

    Between cursing, talking with his mouth full, and groping world leaders, when does Pres. Bush have time to run the country?

    This man, is the leader of the only Superpower on the planet, what do the Bush supporters have to say. If anyone here can defend this behavior please do.

    I am begging you to........... :confused: :(

    DeeDee1965

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,286

    Re: The Groping Profane President of the United States!!

    i actually LIKE gwb!?i am just BAFFELED)(more later) as to how or why he is PRESIDENT!?and therefore TAKE AIM like ALL GOOD americans at this FARCE!?hehe!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,197

    Re: The Groping Profane President of the United States!!

    My kind of guy

    You dont send in a poodle in to fight a pit bull

    It just reaffirms that I voted for the right candidate at the right time

    299,252,784 protected from terrorism since 9/11

    Thats a fact that wacks can't stand
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: The Groping Profane President of the United States!!

    You know DeeDee, I have always viewed you as being a step above most of the liberals on this board. I have seen you on occasion, show outrage at how people like dchristie view the war, the administration and the actions of America. You seem to have concerns on occasion, about how those on the left trivialize the despicable atrocities of our enemies and level attacks on our troops instead.

    With that said, I have to say that this thread you started comes as a bit of a disappointment to me. I realize that you could care less about how I view your actions, but it is important for me to at least let you know how I see things.

    With all the issues that are going on in America and the middle east, issues where the fate of thousands of people hangs in the balance, you chose to post this irrelevant Bush Bashing pile of tripe. Not only that, but your chose to get your "news" from the Internet's #1 most biased, far left KOOK site... The Daily Kos. I really though you had a desire for the truth DeeDee, not a desire to accumulate as much hatred for the president and the administration as you could.

    I'm not going to dignify that Kos post with a response.

    As for your outrage over our president saying in a private conversation, the word "S.H.I.T", I will simply ask you this. How many adults do you think living in America have never used that word before? That word along with a handful of other colorful phrases, have become a part of main stream english language in America whether we like it or not.

    If you want to take a more prudent approach to the presidents statement, why don't you discuss everything he said at that table, rather than that one word and examine the meaning of those statements?

    How about this for starters... This is what the president said concerning the U.N.

    "What about Kofi Annan?" he asked Blair. "I don't like the sequence of it. His attitude is basically cease-fire and everything else happens."

    .

  5. #5
    DeeDee1965 is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: The Groping Profane President of the United States!!

    Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    My kind of guy

    You dont send in a poodle in to fight a pit bull

    It just reaffirms that I voted for the right candidate at the right time

    299,252,784 protected from terrorism since 9/11

    Thats a fact that wacks can't stand
    So your answer to the Pres. Bush's groping and profanity is:

    ~America has not had a terrorist attack since September 11, 2001??

    Putting his hands on the Chancellor of Germany, is ok because:

    ~He is a match in a pit bull fight?

    Pres. Bush, blaming Syria for the current Israeli-Lebanon crisis:

    ~Reaffirms your decision to vote for him?

    Wow, really????? It is all clear now............. :rolleyes:

    DeeDee1965

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    3

    Re: The Groping Profane President of the United States!!

    I honestly think, Bush is either off the wagon or adjusting to a new prescription. The body langauge and demeaner would indicate, some sort of intoxication. I wish we could get a State Trooper to give an opinion.

  7. #7
    DeeDee1965 is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: The Groping Profane President of the United States!!

    Well Grim,

    Your condescending, "damning with faint praise," post does not answer the question. But no matter.

    From what you have posted on this board, your approval of Pres. Bush seems solid. I am asking, can anyone, who supports Pres. Bush, explain to me, why his juvenile, boorish behavior is OK.

    I want to know, after all the cheerleading of Pres. Bush by you and others, is there a point at which, you become uncomfortable with his common, less than acute geopolitical knowledge? Do you think that his behavior, will effect the way the rest of the world sees not only him, but this country?

    Grim, Pres. Bush does not know what is going on. He does not seem to have any interest in finding out. Pres. Bush is the leader of the only Superpower left on the planet, and the power he wields is great.

    ~The power to, stop Israel from turning the Middle East into a powder keg, that WILL drag the rest of the world, along with it.

    ~The power to, deal with the growing global warming crisis.

    ~The power to, actually help facilitate peace and cooperation throughout the world.

    ~The power to, carry on the tradition, of the only secular democracy (in the history of humanity ),governed by, the rule of law and not by ideology.

    ~The power to, give teeth to the International Criminal Court. Thus, beginning the work of, making terrorism by any group or nation, a thing of the past.

    ~The power to, lead the world in alternative forms of energy.

    ~The power to, the nonproliferation of nuclear weapons. And eventually their total banishment.

    ~The power to, make this world a better place for all of us.

    President George W. Bush has this power in his hands. Can we at least agree on that?

    When people here and around the country, talk about the "Greatness of America," with that greatness comes responsibility. Being great and kicking butt, is the sign of a bully and a tyrant. Being great, and helping the troubled spots around the globe, is truly great.

    This country has the potential to be "World Class." We have here, every language, culture religion, food, art, music. We are innovators in, physics, chemistry, Information technology, medicine, manufacturing, aerospace, textiles, farming, the list goes on and on.

    Every child should be able to speak, more than one language. Every citizen should be as well versed in world history, as in American history. Every citizen should know, and understand their rights, and be able to take their elected officials to task, on any subject concerning the common weal.

    America, right now should be experiencing a "Golden Age. We have the goods. We have what everyone else wants.

    And then we have............. George W. Bush.

    At some point Grim, the President's, lack of knowledge, attitude, antics, behavior is going to catch up. But not with him, with us.

    Believe it..............

    You might think that, because every adult curses, it is OK for the President to cuss. But read what he was cussing about. The clue is there.

    Take what I have written, as you will.

    Deirdre:

    Born 1965
    Los Angeles, California
    United States of America
    American

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: The Groping Profane President of the United States!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee
    You might think that, because every adult curses, it is OK for the President to cuss. But read what he was cussing about. The clue is there.

    Take what I have written, as you will.

    Deirdre:

    Born 1965
    Los Angeles, California
    United States of America
    American
    Actually DeeDee, I don't think it's ok for the president to cuss PUBLICLY. He was having what he thought was a private conversation with Tony Blair that should have never been recorded in the first place, much less been aired on television. The president is human, and he can swear like a sailor all he wants to in private. It's his right to do so and it's his business, nobody elses...

    As for the "Groping" part of this thread, all I can say is "How pathetic". The liberals in this country have become so overwhelmed with hatred, and so obsessed with the destruction the president, that they would resort to accusing him of making unwanted physical advances on a world leader. And according to these idiot kooks, he did this not only in front of many other world leaders, but did so with the cameras rolling.

    Of all the lies and exaggerations America has had to endure from anti-Bush, Anti-military and anti-American nut jobs, hell bent on the destruction of president Bush, this one takes the cake. This fabricated piece of tripe, demonstrates that the far left in America not only have no morals or integrity, but have become so totally and completely consumed by their hatred, that they have become a true and absolute danger to the future of America.

    If you buy into this story, you need help! I'm not joking, I'm very serious... Get help before you take this hatred to the next step and people get hurt.

    .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    94

    Re: The Groping Profane President of the United States!!

    299,252,784 protected from terrorism since 9/11
    yeah well ..

    2,977 dead on 9/11 while the (psuedo) president read "the Pet Goat" ...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    94

    Re: The Groping Profane President of the United States!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim
    The liberals in this country have become so overwhelmed with hatred, and so obsessed with the destruction the president, that they would resort to accusing him of making unwanted physical advances on a world leader.
    look on the bright side grimmy .. as you mentioned she's a WORLD LEADER not an INTERN which means America will save AT LEAST 50 million dollars avoiding another pointless witchhunt of an impeachment ..

  11. #11
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: The Groping Profane President of the United States!!

    Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    My kind of guy

    You dont send in a poodle in to fight a pit bull

    It just reaffirms that I voted for the right candidate at the right time

    299,252,784 protected from terrorism since 9/11

    Thats a fact that wacks can't stand
    Isn't it an odd phenomena that somehow, these gibbering Monkeys are conveniently unable to remember who was in office and responsible for national security on 9/11?

    This must simply be some type of genetic predisposition to selective amnesia which confines itself to that particular day in history. Maybe if Der Flying Monkey hadn't vetoed stem cell research there could be some hope for them .
    Oh well....

  12. 07-21-2006, 02:19 AM


  13. #12
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: The Groping Profane President of the United States!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    Well Grim,

    Your condescending, "damning with faint praise," post does not answer the question. But no matter.

    From what you have posted on this board, your approval of Pres. Bush seems solid. I am asking, can anyone, who supports Pres. Bush, explain to me, why his juvenile, boorish behavior is OK.

    I want to know, after all the cheerleading of Pres. Bush by you and others, is there a point at which, you become uncomfortable with his common, less than acute geopolitical knowledge? Do you think that his behavior, will effect the way the rest of the world sees not only him, but this country?

    Grim, Pres. Bush does not know what is going on. He does not seem to have any interest in finding out. Pres. Bush is the leader of the only Superpower left on the planet, and the power he wields is great.

    ~The power to, stop Israel from turning the Middle East into a powder keg, that WILL drag the rest of the world, along with it.

    ~The power to, deal with the growing global warming crisis.

    ~The power to, actually help facilitate peace and cooperation throughout the world.

    ~The power to, carry on the tradition, of the only secular democracy (in the history of humanity ),governed by, the rule of law and not by ideology.

    ~The power to, give teeth to the International Criminal Court. Thus, beginning the work of, making terrorism by any group or nation, a thing of the past.

    ~The power to, lead the world in alternative forms of energy.

    ~The power to, the nonproliferation of nuclear weapons. And eventually their total banishment.

    ~The power to, make this world a better place for all of us.

    President George W. Bush has this power in his hands. Can we at least agree on that?

    When people here and around the country, talk about the "Greatness of America," with that greatness comes responsibility. Being great and kicking butt, is the sign of a bully and a tyrant. Being great, and helping the troubled spots around the globe, is truly great.

    This country has the potential to be "World Class." We have here, every language, culture religion, food, art, music. We are innovators in, physics, chemistry, Information technology, medicine, manufacturing, aerospace, textiles, farming, the list goes on and on.

    Every child should be able to speak, more than one language. Every citizen should be as well versed in world history, as in American history. Every citizen should know, and understand their rights, and be able to take their elected officials to task, on any subject concerning the common weal.

    America, right now should be experiencing a "Golden Age. We have the goods. We have what everyone else wants.

    And then we have............. George W. Bush.

    At some point Grim, the President's, lack of knowledge, attitude, antics, behavior is going to catch up. But not with him, with us.

    Believe it..............

    You might think that, because every adult curses, it is OK for the President to cuss. But read what he was cussing about. The clue is there.

    Take what I have written, as you will.

    Deirdre:

    Born 1965
    Los Angeles, California
    United States of America
    American

    Hey Dee,

    Do you really think it's a big surprise that these punks, thugs and cretins support Der Monkey at all costs?

    To them, the more crude, the more boorish, the more completely out of control and out of touch with reality Bush gets simply cements a more kindred bond to the clueless, deranged and ignorant trash who support him.
    Last edited by dchristie; 07-21-2006 at 02:24 AM.

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    345

    Re: The Groping Profane President of the United States!!

    bush is a moron and most people know this!

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: The Groping Profane President of the United States!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Isn't it an odd phenomena that somehow, these gibbering Monkeys are conveniently unable to remember who was in office and responsible for national security on 9/11?

    This must simply be some type of genetic predisposition to selective amnesia which confines itself to that particular day in history. Maybe if Der Flying Monkey hadn't vetoed stem cell research there could be some hope for them .
    Oh well....
    Yeah, it would be nice to counteract the side effects that artificial insemination had on dear ol' Frankie. hee..hee..hee

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: The Groping Profane President of the United States!!

    Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    My kind of guy

    You dont send in a poodle in to fight a pit bull

    It just reaffirms that I voted for the right candidate at the right time

    299,252,784 protected from terrorism since 9/11

    Thats a fact that wacks can't stand
    Ha..ha... Bush just demonstrated that he has gotten away with so many things for so long, that noone could possibly say no to him. Too bad he looks like a monkey or the Chancellor might not have minded him touching her..LOL

    It also shows a lack of respect for another person when you touch them without their consent. Oh.. yeah that's right. Bush doesn't believe in privacy as the wiretaps suggest..

    No wonder Frankie thinks of "wacks" as a name for the left. He's too obsessed playing with himself that "wack" just comes to mind naturally. ha...haa..haaaaaaaa

  17. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    345

    Re: The Groping Profane President of the United States!!

    Another good one .... haahhahahaha lol lol lol lol lol ahhahahahahahahaha h hahahahahahaha

Similar Threads

  1. The President of The United States is insane.
    By Phinnly Slash Buster in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  2. Donald Trump Will Be The Next President of the United States
    By Administrator in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-05-2016, 09:57 AM
  3. Who is the next president of the United States?
    By Maybee in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-02-2014, 06:05 AM
  4. Michelle Obama Next President Of The United States
    By Administrator in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-30-2014, 03:16 PM
  5. The next President of the United States of America
    By franKg in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 05:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
2001, actions, administration, adult, alleged, america, american, americans, angeles, another, anti, approval, article, ashamed, attacks, attitude, avoiding, bad, balance, based, basically, begging, behalf, ben, bet, better, biggest, bit, blaming, body, bright, buy, cake, candidate, care, carry, catch, cease, cell, cer, class, clueless, common, completely, con, concerns, conveniently, conversation, costs, country, crap, crisis, culture, day, dead, dear, decision, defend, destruction, dig, doesn, don, dont, effects, elec, elected, eme, energy, fight, finding, front, future, george, george w. bush, give, global, good, grand, grim, group, growing, hands, hats, head, hell, helping, hey, history, hope, huge, huma, human, humans, hurt, ial, idiot, ignorant, ime, important, inter, interest, international, ion, isn, issues, kicking, kind, law, leaders, liberals, lis, living, lol, long, luck, making, manufacturing, match, matter, mea, million, monkeys, more, moron, music, national, national security, nice, nuclear, office, officials, outrage, page, par, part, pas, pathetic, people, person, pet, picture, piece, pile, pit, plane, point, politically, pos, post, posted, posting, posts, potential, prescription, presiden, president, privacy, private, pro, protected, question, questions, quote, rated, read, reality, recorded, red, remember, research, respect, response, responsibility, responsible, rest, run, scale, security, send, september, shows, sign, simply, site, smarter, solid, stand, star, state, states, step, stop, story, stream, supports, takes, talk, talking, tech, ted, terrorism, terrorist, thinks, thought, thread, thugs, tme, total, totally, touch, tradition, troops, type, united, united states, unwan, url, view, voted, wanted, warming, wire

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •