+ Reply to Thread

mammald1975 Guest

work at home scam?

HI!
    I would like to know if anyone has heard of cyber web designs out of madrid spain? I signed a contract with them to work as their payments manager until they can come over here to the usa to open a office. I got four checks from them from people made out to me. I deposited them in the bank and then they all came back NSF. Can anybody help me or provide information on this company?

Re: work at home scam?

Quote Originally Posted by mammald1975
    HI!
    I would like to know if anyone has heard of cyber web designs out of madrid spain? I signed a contract with them to work as their payments manager until they can come over here to the usa to open a office. I got four checks from them from people made out to me. I deposited them in the bank and then they all came back NSF. Can anybody help me or provide information on this company?
    NSF funds tells a lot. The company is a scam.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

Re: work at home scam?

Quote Originally Posted by mammald1975
    HI!

I can not belive with all the information out there everywhere and on this board too that people ARE STILL falling for the payment processor jobs .... NOBODY in their right mind would accept this kind of job...... ANY company that wants you to " cash" their checks and send them the money is nothing more than crook over seas ............... NEVER EVER do this