+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Profit Document From an MLM Distributor

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p...20#post1057020

First post. Here's the link:

http://www.asapinkjetstore.com/asap.jpg

Why does every other MLM'er on here refuse to do the same? It would prove a lot....

I can't believe someone that says they're successful in MLM without at least some shred of proof such as this. How about it?

Re: Profit Document From an MLM Distributor

Quote Originally Posted by BoxAlarm126 View Post
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p...20#post1057020

First post. Here's the link:

Why does every other MLM'er on here refuse to do the same? It would prove a lot....

I can't believe someone that says they're successful in MLM without at least some shred of proof such as this. How about it?
    Because showing a profit loss statement would often result in proving that they are scamming others to make a profit, or not making the kind of money they claim to make.

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Post # 13, makes sense.

So then, it appears the subject of proof of profitability in MLM on an internet forum is a catch-22.

um, something is wrong with

it shows average profit from 25 orders to be $37.21, without showing what gross sales were, costs of goods sold, related expenses, like webhosting, shipping. could be some fool thinks gross sales are same as profit?

in short, appears to be nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    could be some fool thinks gross sales are same as profit?
    Um, yes, there are some MLMers, including some that frequent this board, that repeatedly confuse the two.
    I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

oh you mean those who have an occasional typo?
    Occasional typo? Your revenue vs profit was not an occasional typo. You wrote the same "occasional typo" on multiple threads on multiple websites. Yours was a true misunderstanding.

It's not harping, it's merely the truth. Why can't you MLMer's ever just embrace the truth?

Let me know when you can read with any consistency, as then you might be able to have an actual conversation rather than responding to untyped thoughts, misguided bubsiness concepts, or just outright lies.
    I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Not an internet forum. Anywhere.
    If someone like me says that I'm not profitable, that I take almost all revenue and use them to build the business. I become proof that it is a failure.
    If someone else shows their check or shows their results for their efforts, and it is extraordinary, then this is deamed to be enticement. Doesn't matter how many times someone says that your mileage may vary, or that these results are not normal, but for the over achiever...
    Those will eventually get erased from the commentary and republished as standard results or something everyone is capable of.
    The most amazing thing is that folks with entry level abilities think they should earn executive profits.
    MLM isn't any different than anything else, you have to put in the time and the effort. Sure there are some lottery winners, that fly to the top, they aren't the norm. And then there are those with tons of experience, a network, and skill and move to the top....neither is everybody.
    Your accounting education came out of a box of Lucky Charms right?

Net profits are easily accounted for and rolled back into the business. If you can't account for net profits, it means you have none. If you can't show proof of net profits, then you are lying about them to the suckers who you hope will fall for your MLM scam.

The most amazing thing is that folks with entry level abilities fall for the scam artists stories that in MLM scams they will earn executive profits.

Your goal is simply to bring this up, or some other inane cal thing on every thread, and derail every discussion here.
    I didn't bring the subject up, I merely agreed with someone who did.

Yet again, LEARN TO READ.

Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    The most amazing thing is that folks with entry level abilities fall for the scam artists stories that in MLM scams they will earn executive profits.
    These folks believe the scam, because they want to believe that they can make a six figure income with a casual or part time effort.

That, coupled with an apparent inability to evaluate a business plan is a recipe for disaster.

You mean illegally promote a business so you can report me to the powers that be?

You are a funny man. We don't make the rules.
    Wil, haven't you already posted your revenue breakdown for your business over some period of time? (And then admitted your net profit is zero).

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

[QUOTE=Promlmguy;1080643Do you have a link to a quote where he wasn't essentially saying that?[/QUOTE]e

Heiney, you are a bigger idiot than I first thought.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    e

Heiney, you are a bigger idiot than I first thought.
    Strike 1 and 2. Cannot argue the point and cannot identify the target.

Oh and you suck at quoting people.

Yes, this is where I get in trouble here all the time...
    Lets say one week or month or year I've got a $1000 in revenue.... (not an indication of earnings)to me it is profit...
    That is until I decide to buy 12 customers...
    Then I've expensed, what I could have taken in profit ** purchasing $960 in new customers.
    And then I send out some packages for people who have made inquiries, give a gift of health/sample to someone and most of the rest of the $40 is gone.
    Now I could have spent that money on booze and wild women, or paid the electric bill, or sent something to my kids at college....then it would have been profit.
    But instead, I took that money and grew my business some more.
    What I was working towards is instead of instant gratification, deferring profits toward potential future gains and increasing the worth of my business.
    But of course according to many here, I do not own a business, and do not know anything about business...
    Riddle me this Batman. How is it that a business owner doesn't grasp the concept of a balance sheet and how to book profit or loss?

I understand this.

My country and 535 congressman and 100 senators don't

Talk to them.
    isn't it 435 in the house?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I'm not hiding my identity.

Quote Originally Posted by jebaroo View Post
    isn't it 435 in the house?
    The other 100 just sell training DVD's for the Social Security System.

Quote Originally Posted by BoxAlarm126 View Post

Most don't show proof of their income because they can get terminated for it. As rediculous as it sounds the FTC has ruled that showing off proof of income like checks, 1099s and tax returns as an "inducement" to get people to join is a "deceptive trade practice". For example a very successful MLM rep named Mark Yarnel was prosecuted for showing people his check for $140,000 PER MONTH and this was has ACTUAL income! He was prosecuted for TELLING THE TRUTH!

This is kind of like undercover reporters who sneak into MLM meetings and then try to interview the reps who attended on camera, and then play it like they are being evasive and deceptive and must be hiding something because none of them will talk. Never mind that they all signed distributor agreements that state they can be terminated for talking to the media without company permission.

Besides, to most of the critics on this board showing proof of income would not make any difference anyway. Those that showed high incomes - like me - would either just be lying, or if we provided proof then we are the scammers instead of the victims. Never mind that all the top earners in this business were all at the bottom and making no money in the beginning, and every "victim" right now can just do what I did and eventually become a high earner.

We are damned if we do and we are damned if we dont.