+ Reply to Thread

Frank Deluca, Toronto, Canada

BE CAREFUL OF DCL EQUITY PARTNERS

Frank Deluca (from Toronto, Canada) contacted me through one of the commercial real estate groups on Linkedin. He bragged about his experience in US and Canadian commercial real estate, boasting how he has a private equity firm called DCL Equity Partners (http://dclequitypartners.com).

Be careful, this firm is currently under observation of the Securities Exchange Commission for improperly soliciting investors, and making false claims about itself and its investments.

Think twice before dealing with Frank Deluca and his firm.
    Last edited by mikekatz; 08-27-2011 at 05:22 AM.

Re: Frank Deluca, Toronto, Canada

This disgruntled and terminated associate of DCL Equity Partners has edited the original document on August the 27, 2011 because HE did not like the responses posted here..

So again for the record.. we are not a publicly traded corporation .. the general public can NOT invest in DCL Equity Partners under general circumstances.. We have never been, nor are under any watch ** Security and Exchange Commission. I personally invite anyone curious about his claims to contact me to learn more..

This forum should be used for legitimate fraud or scams there are plenty.. from bogus real estate scams to even professionals who earn a living with their designations claiming they have credentials and experience they do not have..

Thank you
    F. Deluca

I have never worked for DCL Equity Partners, nor have I conducted any business with this firm. So I have no reason to be disgruntled.

I am just a small whistleblower with some information from a friend who works with the Securities Exchange Commission.

On his Linkedin profile, Frank Deluca claims to be CEO of DCL Equity Partners since October 2006. The truth is, the Canadian public records confirm that DCL Equity Partners did not exist before January 18, 2011. This is just an example of the false claims Frank Deluca likes to make.

(see: http://opencorporates.com/companies/ca/775504-0)
    (see: https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/Corp...corpId=7755040)

I am sure there are many people out there with more examples and stories involving Frank Deluca and the lies he tells.

- Mike Katz

As I have noted before.. I am easy to find and contact personally unlike this Mr. Mike Katz.. who will not provide us or anyone on this forum his contact information..

We know who you are and its unfortunate that you have made yourself look so foolish..

We do wish you the best of luck moving on with your life..

Sincerely
    F. Deluca

Quote Originally Posted by DCLEQUITY View Post
    As I have noted before.. I am easy to find and contact personally unlike this Mr. Mike Katz.. who will not provide us or anyone on this forum his contact information..
    We know who you are and its unfortunate that you have made yourself look so foolish..
    We do wish you the best of luck moving on with your life..
    Sincerely
    F. Deluca
    So why would he point out an easily researchable lie of yours about DCL Equity?

There are no lies..

We are a private corporation with no public reporting requirements, no public solicitation for investment. My family has operated the DCL name since the mid 1980's with various real estate and construction activities solely in Ontario. We are highly regarded and solid corporate citizens.

I challenge Mr. Katz to identify himself and provide this forum with his contact information so that should his claim have some legitimacy it could be dealt with.. I would think that is an honorable approach.

Thank you
    F. Deluca

Thank you "Once Upon a Time" for showing me some support.

As for you Frank Deluca, I see that you've replaced the lie on your Linkedin profile with another lie.

Previously you claimed that you're the CEO of DCL Equity Partners Inc. from "October 2006 to present"

Now you claim that you're the CEO of DCL Equity Partners Inc. from "September 2010 to present".

Scroll up this thread and you'll see that Canadian public records confirm that DCL Equity Partners Inc. was incorporated on January 18, 2011.

Help us understand this: how can you be the CEO of a company in September 2010 when that company didn't even exist?

You're challenging me to reveal my identity, yet you say:

"We know who you are ..."

For your benefit and everyone else's, my name is Michael Katz, and I live in L.A. Other than this, I'm not obligated to reveal anything more. The internet can be a creepy place for anyone, even for a small whistleblower like me.

When Frank Deluca contacted me through Linkedin, he told me about investment opportunities in medical clinics. What he said just sounded too good to be true. I then decided to do some digging around which included talking to a friend at the SEC, and that friend told me what I've posted in this thread.

I'm doing all this simply to protect others from real estate investment scams and Ponzi schemes. My parents were victims of an investment scam and lost their house and their life savings.
    Last edited by mikekatz; 09-01-2011 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DCLEQUITY View Post
    There are no lies..
    We are a private corporation with no public reporting requirements, no public solicitation for investment. My family has operated the DCL name since the mid 1980's with various real estate and construction activities solely in Ontario. We are highly regarded and solid corporate citizens.
    I challenge Mr. Katz to identify himself and provide this forum with his contact information so that should his claim have some legitimacy it could be dealt with.. I would think that is an honorable approach.
    Thank you
    F. Deluca
    I challenge you to post a link to your corporate registration that would refute what Mr. Katz has pointed out. This should be fairly simple for someone operating honorably.

This posting falsely accused me of personally reached out to this person (Mike Katz of LA) through LINKED IN.. a person that does not exist.

Please note that a search of LINKED IN has confirmed that there was no and there still is no Mike Katz register in LA in the real estate or investment business as of the date of the commencement of this slanderous posting. I will work with LINKED IN to identify Mr. Mike Katz.

Clearly THIS Mike Katz is monitoring me on LINKED IN so I have asked LINKED IN to track all the persons that have checked my profile in the last 45 days.. there seems to be an Anonymous Profile that continues to pop up.

Well, Frank Deluca, if you were honorable you would've addressed the questions raised about you in this thread. But you think it's better just to "shoot the messenger".

I am on Linkedin, and so are many other guys with the name Mike Katz. I'm not in the real estate business, and I've only recently moved to LA to help my parents out. Other than this, the rest of my identity is private just like everyone else's.

"Clearly THIS Mike Katz is monitoring me on LINKED IN so I have asked LINKED IN to track all the persons that have checked my profile in the last 45 days.. there seems to be an Anonymous Profile that continues to pop up."

I'm not monitoring you - I have better things to do with my time.

The "Anonymous Profile" you say is popping up could belong to anyone - even someone at the SEC - have you thought about that???

Regardless of what you're saying here, it doesn't change the fact that you made (and continue to make) false claims about yourself and your firm, which you still haven't addressed. I guess we all know why.

What does DCL stand for? Deluca's Con and Lie?