Closed Thread
Page 1 of 105 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

$2000 Free Cash from NuiTech (18 offers)

Hey, I found this while looking for the link to the $2000 gift card from Automotive-Offer.com (not a referral link):

http://www.finance-offer.com/rd_p?p=...%242000%20free

It was a sponsored link on a google search I was did yesterday, but I have yet to find it again. If I figure out which search phrase I used to find it, I'll let you know.

It is definitely another NuiTech site (obviously). I'll probably do this instead of the body kit offer when I am done with the gift card from computer-offer (that way I won't have to worry about getting an actual body kit voucher instead of a prepaid Visa/MC :).

Re: $2000 Free Cash from NuiTech (18 offers)

That's cool. This gift used to be 24 offers last month but they apparently came down on the # of offers to 18.

Quote Originally Posted by stephaneos
    That's cool. This gift used to be 24 offers last month but they apparently came down on the # of offers to 18.
    Nice work. I'm there.

PS. Anybody find a way to google search for this? I can't seem to find it if they question me regarding how I got the link.
    Last edited by gpel; 07-17-2006 at 07:50 AM.
    801-316-0555

Has anyone been able to find the google ad again. I want to do this but I'm afraid to start without actually seeing it advertised.

I still can't find the ad. It's like they stopped advertising it on Saturday. I didn't think to save a copy of the google search page. I'm not going to start on the offers until after I am done with Computer-Offer (I am moving next month, so I was going to use my new address for my next NuiTech site). If I can't get a copy of the ad by then, I'll just go for the Automotive-Offer $2000 card.

Well, I don't know if this helps, but I found the Google Adsense/Adwords link to this offer in my history and it still redirects to the Finance-Offer site (but remember it does cost them for every click, so try not to use it too much):

http://www.google.com/url?sa=L&ai=B6...42000%2520free

I am still going to wait before I start completing offers, so I'll keep trying to find the ad.

-clois

The link to the gift site often contains the google search terms. In this case it looks like $2000 free. I tried those however and they did not yeild the gift site.

Clois if you mean using the same email address, I wouldn't, as you may want to repeat some of the offers (such as getting internet access for your parents instead of for your self, this time around), and will want to use a different email address.

Quote Originally Posted by stephaneos
    The link to the gift site often contains the google search terms. In this case it looks like $2000 free. I tried those however and they did not yeild the gift site.

Clois if you mean using the same email address, I wouldn't, as you may want to repeat some of the offers (such as getting internet access for your parents instead of for your self, this time around), and will want to use a different email address.

I tried a google search using the Meta words in the HTML coding of the website. No luck. Still trying...
    801-316-0555

Quote Originally Posted by clois5885
    Hey, I found this while looking for the link to the $2000 gift card from Automotive-Offer.com (not a referral link):

http://www.finance-offer.com/rd_p?p=...%242000%20free

It was a sponsored link on a google search I was did yesterday, but I have yet to find it again. If I figure out which search phrase I used to find it, I'll let you know.

It is definitely another NuiTech site (obviously). I'll probably do this instead of the body kit offer when I am done with the gift card from computer-offer (that way I won't have to worry about getting an actual body kit voucher instead of a prepaid Visa/MC :).
    That's a tricky one, but your are safe to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by tiflyer2
    That's a tricky one, but your are safe to do it.
    Unless NT says, "Where did you get that link from?"
    801-316-0555

I believe you can call Nuitech and ask if the link is legit.

I found this ad
    Free Final Four Cash
    Afford March Madness Tickets With
    A $2000 Gift Card. Survey Now!
    Finance-Offer.com

which links to the 2000$cash offer. It makes me nervous because it says Gift Card and mentions the final four. I have no idea how I found it Ijust kept searching free cash and it showed up in the sponsored links

Quote Originally Posted by gpel
    Unless NT says, "Where did you get that link from?"
    Like I said, you are safe to do that site. You can email them and check if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by tiflyer2
    Like I said, you are safe to do that site. You can email them and check if you want.
    i love you
    801-316-0555

i searched google with these words: $2000 free
    it shows the link on the right hand side. final four something.
    thank you for the link

Reports on this offer show that it is not approved by NT, which means that they will not fulfill this gift if you complete it.

Similar Threads

1. Infinity Cash 2000 is the real deal but free leads
    By Sarah Barnum in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 10:04 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 09:39 PM
  3. Has anyone done the Nuitech Family Cruise $2000 offer before?
    By justin860 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 11:14 PM
  4. NuiTech free $2000 for Airline Tickets ... ??
    By aweaklingchild in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 07:18 AM
  5. $2000 MasterCard - New from NuiTech
    By clois5885 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 10:07 AM

Tags for this Thread

$100, $400, 000, 302, 411, ???, abusers, accepted, access, account, accountability, accounts, accurate, accused, acted, action, activate, add, address, admit, ads, adult, advance, advanced, advantages, advice, adviser, afford, age, agen, ages, agreed, agreement, agrees, aid, ain, aint, alert, alexander, alive, allowed, allowing, amazing, american, amp, ann, announced, annual, another, apart, apologize, apologized, appeared, appears, appreciated, approval, approve, approved, april, apt, argumentative., aries, article, ass, assault, atm, attention, attracts, auction, audit, august, aus, authority, authorization, authorized, auto, automotive, avail, ave, avoid, aware, babies, bad, balance, ban, banned, banning, based, basically, bastard, be aware, beach, beat, behalf, bet, better, bigger, biggest, billion, birthday, bit, biz, black list, blame, blatant, blocking, blue, boards, boca, body, bomb, bonus, books, boxes, brand, break, brief, bring, bringing, bro, broke, bud, bull, bunch, bur, bureau, businesses, buster, button, buy, cake, called, calling, calls, calm, cancel, cancer, capital, captain, capture, card, care, careful, cares, carrier, carry, cars, case, cash, catch, categories, caused, causing, cell, center, central, cer, chain, chan, chance, channel, che, chea, cheapest, chris, christian, christmas, citi, citizens, claim, claiming, class, classic, clean, clearing, cli, close, club, coach, code, coin, collection, collections, college, coming, comissions, comments, common, company., complain, complaints, complete, completely, components, compromised, con, concerned, concerns, condi, confirmed, confirming, conflicts, congrats, constantly, continue, contributed, conversation, copies, core, corporate, corporation, correct, cost, costly, costs, couldn, counting, cover, crack, crap, crazy, credit, credit card, credit cards, credit score, crying, cure, customer, customers, cuz, damn, dan, dana, dar, dark, darn, date, daughter, day, days, dea, dead, dear, debating, decided, decision, deep, deleted, deliver, delivered, delivery, delray, denial, deposited, deserve, destroyed, development, dial, dick, differences, differently, difficult, dig, digit, direction, disappears, discount, discounted, discover, dive, diy, documentation, doesn, dog, dollar, don, dont, door, dot, double, dow, download, drink, drop, dropped, duck, due, dun, ear, earlier, early, earn money, earned, earning, efax, effective, ells, embarassment, eme, employees, ended, ends, enter, entry, episode, equipment, eric, error, escapes, essential, estate, europe, evaluation, evening, excel, excellent, exhausted, exo, experience, experts, explained, express, extra, extremely, eye, face, factor, fail, fails, fall, families, famous, fast, father, fault, fed, federal, fedex, fee, feel, feeling, felt, file, files, final, financial, financially, finding, fix, fla, flag, flat, folks, for sale, forget, forgot, forward, franklin, fraudulent, free, freebie, frequent, fresh, friday, front, fulfilled, full, fully, fund, funds, fusion, future, gag, gain, gals, gas, gave, gay, gen, general, giftcards, girl, girls, give, gli, gmail, gold, gonna, good, goose, gotta, grant, green, group, guarantee, guaranteed, guys, hand, handle, hands, hard, harder, hasn, head, heads, held, hell, helped, helping, helps, hey, hidden, hiding, high, higher, highly, hole, holiday, holidays, holy, home based, homes, honor, hope, horrible, hotmail, hours, house, how to get, html, huge, hurt, ial, ian, identity, ignore, ill, illness, image, images, ime, important, include, income, inconvenient, index, india, indicating, individuals, industry, info, install, insurance, inter, interest, investing, investments, inviting, involved, involves, ion, iow, islands, isn, issue, issues, item, jail, jan, jealous, jewelry, jim, job, john, joined, joke, journey, joy, junk, justify, kick, kicked, kidding, killed, kim, kind, king, kiss, kit, knock, knocks, lab, labs, lady, lake, last, latest, laugh, launch, lawsuit, lead, leading, leads, leaked, leaving, legit, leo, les, lets, letters, license, light, likes, limbo, limits, lincoln, line, lines, lining, lis, listed, listen, lite, living, loan, loans, local, logo, lol, long, long distance, long run, longer, los, lose, loser, loses, losing, loss, lot, loving, luck, mad, mail, mailing, mails, making, male, manager, manuals, mark, market, marshall, match, math, matter, max, maximize, mea, medicare, meet, members, memory, mentions, merry, mess, message, messages, method, milking, million, millions, mind, minutes, miserable, misinformed, model, moment, monday, monetary, money, month, more, morning, mortgage, mortgages, mother, move, multi, mystery, named, nature, needed, neo, ner, nervous, net, network, new york times, nic, nice, nick, night, no credit, nope, norm, notification, numbers, nyt, oas, october, offer, office, officially, omg, onli, online business, ooh, open, options, order, ordered, orders, org, original, outs, owned, owner, pacific, package, packing, page, pages, paid, pal, paper, par, part, partners, pas, pass, passed, password, pause, pay, payday, paying, payment, payments, paypal, pays, pen, pending, people, perfectly, performance, person, personal, personality, personally, pet, phone number, picked, pickup, picture, pictures, piece, pile, pin, pissed, plane, planes, planning, plans, platinum, play, point, policies, policy, poor, pop, pos, position, post, postal, posted, poster, posting, posts, potential, pounds, power, pray, prefers, premier, prepaid, prepared, pressed, prevent, prevention, price, prices, printing, privacy, process, product, products, profit, progress, promised, promising, pronto, prove, public, pull, pulled, pulls, push, putting, qualified, question, questions, quick, quickly, quit, quote, raise, ran, random, rated, raving, raw, rea, read, ready, real, reality, reason, reasonable, reasons, receive, receiving, red, refinance, refund, registered, regular, relax, release, reliable, remember, removed, renewal, rental, rep, replace, reporter, reporting, representative, research, resident, resigned, resorts, respect, respond, response, responsible, ress, rest, results, retired, returns, reward, rick, ridiculous, rip, rise, risk, robert, rock, rocket, roll, room, route, row, roy, run, safe, safety, sale, sam, samsung, satisfied, sca, scale, scamming, scan, scary, scenario, sch, score, screw, screwed, script, scumbag, search, seattle, secondary, secure, sei, select, sell, sen, sends, sense, sept, september, service, services, set, settles, setup, share, shared, sharing, shed, sheet, ship, shipment, shipping, sho, shopping, short, shortly, shot, shouldn, showed, shows, shut, sign, signed, signing, silver, simple, simply, site, small, smarter, social security, songs, sonic, soo, sooner, sooo, soooo, sorry, sounds, spamming, spanish, speaking, special, specifically, speed, spend, spent, spreading, stage, star, start, starting, starts, state, stated, states, stats, status, stay, steal, step, steve, steven, stinks, stock, stone, stop, stories, story, strategy, street, student, students, stupid, submit, subs, succeeded, successful, suck, sucks, sum, summer, sun, sunday, super, support, survey, surveys, survive, sweet, system, systems, tactic, tak, take a look, taken, takes, talk, talking, tall, tan, tap, taste, tax, taxes, tba, teach, technologies, ted, teeth white, tells, test, texas, text, thanksgiving, the new york times, thinks, thought, thread, threads, threats, threw, throw, thursday, tied, ties, tii, tim, times, tips, title, tmy, toast, today, told, tomorrow, tonight, tools, top, tor, total, totally, touch, tough, town, trac, track, trade, transfer, transfers, trial, tribute, trim, tuesday, turn, tutorial, tutorials, tvs, typing, ubes, ugly, ultimate, ultra, uncle, unfortunate, united, united states, unlimited, update, updates, upload, ups, upset, urban, url, users, usps, usual, vacation, verification, verify, version, vest, veterans, vice, view, vince, virtual, vital, voucher, vry, wait, waiting, walmart, wanted, wary, water, ways, wednesday, weed, week, weeks, weird, west, whats, wide, win, winter, wired, wireless, woma, won, wont, wooden, work at home, worked, working, workplace, worse, worth, wow, writing, wrong, wtf, www, yahoo, yay, year, years, yeh, yesterday, york, young

View Tag Cloud