+ Reply to Thread

Anybody have any information on Freeway to Success

Am looking at Freeway to Success and you guys have saved me a lot of time and money in the past.However, they have been around for over a year and a half so there are no recent threads on them.

Re: Anybody have any information on Freeway to Suc

Anyone who can't make money with FTS should maybe think about getting involved in something other than network marketing.
    Last edited by iamwil; 04-12-2012 at 10:02 AM. Reason: removed affiliate link

oh, please. e-books and replicated website?

Quote Originally Posted by dw41552 View Post
    Anyone who can't make money with FTS should maybe think about getting involved in something other than network marketing.
    You mean like raking leaves, or squeaking their ears out with Q-tips? Something productive?
    Last edited by iamwil; 04-12-2012 at 10:03 AM. Reason: removed affiliate link

Works for me!!! I enjoy the trip to the bank every month to deposit my check!

I love how so many people put down network marketing. Does anyone have any idea why only the people who make money at it are a minority, while the majority fail? It's because the minority are willing to put forth the effort to make it happen, they have sticktuativeness, they have vision, they dream big, they don't let others tell them what they can and cannot do, they're doers, etc. etc. etc. While the majority dream, find a business opportunity, join, get excited, and it doesn't take long for one reason or another for them to drop out. They allow themselves to be robbed of their excitement and their dream. Remember, misery loves company. Quitters never win, and winners never quit. If you say you can, you can. If you say you can't, you won't.

I'm successful because I don't quit, I don't give up, I don't let others pessimism, and negativity affect my way of thinking, And I believe I can. So you guys just go on through life spewing you childish negative remarks, and I'll just keep laughing all the way to the bank.

Have a nice day!
    English: http://freebeee.freewaytosuccess.net
    Spanish: http://freebeee.freeway2success.net

I love how so many people put down network marketing. Does anyone have any idea why only the people who make money at it are a minority, while the majority fail? It's because the minority are willing to put forth the effort to make it happen, they have sticktuativeness, they have vision, they dream big, they don't let others tell them what they can and cannot do, they're doers, etc. etc. etc. While the majority dream, find a business opportunity, join, get excited, and it doesn't take long for one reason or another for them to drop out. They allow themselves to be robbed of their excitement and their dream. Remember, misery loves company. Quitters never win, and winners never quit. If you say you can, you can. If you say you can't, you won't.

I'm successful because I don't quit, I don't give up, I don't let others pessimism, and negativity affect my way of thinking, And I believe I can. So you guys just go on through life spewing you childish negative remarks, and I'll just keep laughing all the way to the bank.

Have a nice day!
    Who has a dream of marketing or selling an E-book? Talk about providing real value for society, and being super productive lol.

You would make a good high school football coach though, no joke.
    Last edited by mike_clark; 04-16-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Have a nice day!
    I love it how so many MLM scammers show up with brand new handles pretending they are innocent newbies. Then when the most recent scam they are promoting is pointed out, they turn into 'experienced' MLMers who say the honest people don't know what they're talking about and they're being big critical meanies.

Have a nice day!

Great post! Best of luck.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by mike_clark View Post
    Who has a dream of marketing or selling an E-book? Talk about providing real value for society, and being super productive lol.

You would make a good high school football coach though, no joke.
    You're right sir, I probably would, which is why I'm successful! How successful are you?

It's obvious there's no way you've been to the web site, other wise you would know there's a whole lot more to FTS than just ebooks, which tells me you have very little if any experience with network marketing, and very little common sense. Because if you did you would do your DD before you spout off about something you know nothing about.

You sound like so many others that got involved with a business opportunity and didn't make a million dollars in the first couple of months, because you're looking for a get rich quick scheme, and when the money didn't come pouring in like you were sucked in to believe it would, you came to the nonsensical conclusion that all network marketing is a scam.

My favorite quote is:
    If you say you can, you can
    If you say you can't, you won't

So tell me sir, which one do you live by?

Have a nice day
    Last edited by dw41552; 04-23-2012 at 01:59 AM.