+ Reply to Thread

Is Mach90 a Scam?

Hey everyone, I'm new here.........just wanted to get some info on Mach90.com. I have been getting TONS of emails from them. Sorry if I am starting a new thread-I just didn't see a thread about this anyplace. Thanks

Re: Is Mach90 a Scam?

Mach90 promotes Juvio`s techsupport subscription with a powerline marketing system. My June earning`s report is at www.mach90.info/check. You get what you pay for. Your commission depends on your ad budget and ability to followup with prospects. Like all MLM you earn bonuses from the efforts of your referrals.

I cannot say that Mach90 is a scam.

HOWEVER

I belong to another company and one of Mach90's people managed to hack into our membership database. Now when members join under certain OTHER members (we've checked our own people out and they're clean), they are Spammed by Mach90, big time-- like 20-30 emails an hour.

My Co. has contacted Mach90 and explained this situation and, so far as I know, they have ignored our requests for help or intervention in stopping this situation. Yet it is clearly coming from one of their affiliates.

In my company, if someone were to do this, they would soon NOT BE a member. But Mach90 does not seem to have any sense of responsibility toward policing its own members. Since most reputable companies have zero tolerance for spam (and will say so in membership agreements) this leads me to seriously question the legitimacy of Mach90.

Marige
    Tracker Mo's Den
    Traffic Pro List -- For A credit-based Safelist That Pays

Scam? No idea.
    Passed the Juvio Anti-Spam Policy Test? I was in sweat to get it.
    Market what you want for investment price of two coffees. Go it alone, worldwide and every month.
    I can. I'm not alone. Thanks to Mach90 and Juvio.
    Mach90 and Juvio help me to do it and both pay me for it.
    Juvio is my very patient partner to solve my PC system troubles. A very professional partner. The Juvio tech gurus were ready to help me just in minutes.
    Mach90 gives me the team power and build my Juvio Global Commission Value.
    I am exactly two months in business today. There was one man the first day, now there are 101 people from everywhere in my global group (powerleg) within these 60 days until yesterday.
    To sponsor three people personally was no problem, so I started as a Bronze after the first month.
    Have a look at Juvio commission for this rank on their pages if you wish. Now I work on achieving the Silver position.
    Try to find another company paying 70% of income to their members.
    I found this opportunity through Google at the end of the last summer vacation. I tried only the chance and one month guarantee.
    The best at the end. I can email to my very succesful uplines and learn from them and their know-how. They want me to be succesful.
    Now I have winners they teach me. But I learn from losers as well. Both show me their way.
    It is not something for nothing. You have to learn. Then comes results.
    Believe or not, no matter.

Travel-Pro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Marige
    I cannot say that Mach90 is a scam.

HOWEVER

I belong to another company and one of Mach90's people managed to hack into our membership database. Now when members join under certain OTHER members (we've checked our own people out and they're clean), they are Spammed by Mach90, big time-- like 20-30 emails an hour.

My Co. has contacted Mach90 and explained this situation and, so far as I know, they have ignored our requests for help or intervention in stopping this situation. Yet it is clearly coming from one of their affiliates.

In my company, if someone were to do this, they would soon NOT BE a member. But Mach90 does not seem to have any sense of responsibility toward policing its own members. Since most reputable companies have zero tolerance for spam (and will say so in membership agreements) this leads me to seriously question the legitimacy of Mach90.

Marige
    I just got the same type of SPAM on one of my accounts. They claim I requested information about the company and supplied an IP Address along with a Date and Time stamp.

I was attending a wedding in the North Georgia Mountains at the time I requested this information. You figure it out.

I agree with Marige, and my company would never allow such conduct. Not only is it unprofessional, but extremely ineffective.

YES! Mach90 is a SCAM

Juvio, Mach90, and ProBuilderPlus are all SCAMS. And I can prove it!

I wrote a complete report with pictures. Please go to http://www.megawealthytoday.com/Mach90_Juvio_Scam.html for all the information.

Please pass the word.
    Would you like to find out how to sign up more members into your MLM then you ever thought possible?
    CLICK HERE for more information.

Using this system I've been able to sign up 500 new members in the past 6 weeks. And the best part..It's FREE to join.

Ive received a couple emails that I never signed up for and ive never visited the Mach90 website.

When I visited the website, I was given a WARNING from GOOGLE that this site supports malicous software, has been committing suspicious activity, has distrubuted the software to other websites and shows where the malicous software is hosted.

For you own good look before you leap!

http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=http://www.mach90.com/u.asp

My Blog:
    http://travisrice.wordpress.com