Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Re: WOW.. Real Class acts..

ohein followed me
    Not true. Julie came over here and advertised her site with a link. She talked about her site at length, and was clearly looking for more traffic. There was no "following". Words mean things. Julie advertised her site, and people checked it out. Some may have even joined - perhaps even ... men!! Ewwww!!

We take member safety seriously & when I researched the email address I realized that ohein followed me to there from here and I banned him right away.
    Wait, what? How does a moderator do that? Isn't it the responsibility of board members not to reveal their own personal information? Being male presumes guilt? Of what? What do you imagine a man will do?
    Do you verify the gender of all members? Do you call them at night to remind them to lock their doors?
    Real slippery slope, isn't it?

Shouldn't you be off somewhere trying to sell snakeoil?
    I would pay money if you could show where I've ever promoted any company.
    I'll wait....
    (Hint) If you research, you'll find that I'm pro-choice, as in, people are actually intelligent enough to make their own decisions regarding MLM/DS.
    Good luck.

Last edited by walksthedogs; 09-24-2011 at 01:45 PM.
    "Wag more, bark less."

Quote Originally Posted by walksthedogs View Post
    Not true. Julie came over here and advertised her site with a link. She talked about her site at length, and was clearly looking for more traffic.
    Bullshit. I joined & placed a link in my signature because it is allowed.

The vast majority of my comments & the threads I started were about MLMs and Scams. Anyone can see that for themselves.

There was no "following". Words mean things. Julie advertised her site, and people checked it out. Some may have even joined - perhaps even ... men!! Ewwww!!
    More bullshit.

After Ohein & I got into it, he/she/it went over to the site and then began to disparage it to lash out at me. He/she/it then joined the site AFTER having disparaged it. The email used to register led straight to Ohein. It was pretty clear what the intent was.

Wait, what? How does a moderator do that? Isn't it the responsibility of board members not to reveal their own personal information?
    HUH?

Being male presumes guilt? Of what? What do you imagine a man will do?
    MEN will add to the discussions we're having. Men are great & we have several men. But Ohein is NOT welcomed.

I don't care if Ohein was a hermaphrodite or a female with THREE X chromosomes - Ohein is not welcomed & that's that.

Do you verify the gender of all members? Do you call them at night to remind them to lock their doors?
    Real slippery slope, isn't it?
    Nope. Ohein used an email address which led straight here LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post

Our Mom Spot IS a horrible rip off of cafemom. It just is. I couldn't care less about your feelings, I checked out the site since, you know, I am a mom. I saw absolutely no reason why I would spend time there over cafemom which has a LOT more traffic, a LOT more members, a LOT more groups, and a LOT more activity. I don't know why any mom would pick your site over cafemom.
    Luckily, lots of moms do not feel the way you do and I love volunteering there. I am so proud of what we do for moms every day. We do Kiva Loans & other humanitarian work. We do live how-to marketing chat sessions with moms who are starting their businesses / blogs. We sponsor mom blog events...lots more.

My job is fairly stressful & somehow volunteering on the site helps me de-stress.

Sorry you don't like the site - but at least you have CafeMom.
    Last edited by SuperUltraJulie; 09-24-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperUltraJulie View Post
    He was banned for following me there for the purpose of making trouble. We have males on our site.

Did he follow you there at 3:00 AM or earlier and just went back at 3:00 AM?

Did he actually try to start trouble or was it a guess based on this site?

Just kind of curious.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
    Did he follow you there at 3:00 AM or earlier and just went back at 3:00 AM?

Did he actually try to start trouble or was it a guess based on this site?

Just kind of curious.

Lady Mod

Why should I care one whit about your curiosity. You have been 100% nasty to me.

Quote Originally Posted by walksthedogs View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Imagine a moderator believing the women on their site are too delicate :angel: to allow men on their site.
    Or, a mod who doesn't challenge the policy out of fear of being banned herself.
    I am not afraid of anything.

The staff has a wonderful relationship.

Join ourmomspot today and get free smelling salts. Oh my!
    Actually...we have given away lots of wonderful prizes which companies donate in order to benefit from our marketing services...To name a few:

-Visa Gift Cards
    -Amazon Gift Codes
    -High end baby carriers
    -WalMart cards
    -Site memberships for learning aids site, caregiver site
    -Coach & Dooney & Burke products

We're going to do marriage & parenting books, more cash prizes, Vera Bradley purses, lots more.

Why should I care one whit about your curiosity. You have been 100% nasty to me.

LOL, Chicklet, you just answered my question.

It was as I figured, he hadn't actually done anything to get banned for before you banned him.

You do flatter yourself. He followed you over there. (Kind of like how a dog follows a bitch in heat, huh?)

How cute.

Lady Mod

It was as I figured, he hadn't actually done anything to get banned for before you banned him.

You do flatter yourself. He followed you over there. (Kind of like how a dog follows a bitch in heat, huh?)

How cute.

Lady Mod

Think what you want and use all of the class-less innuendos you care to use. It doesn't affect me, mine, or anything I care about.

How cute.

Lady Mod

Now she's following me...

I was banned for nothing, but being a man on a public forum.

I'll comment more later, I'm too busy right now enjoying life to be bothered by superawesomejulie and her hypocritical BS...

Later!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    I was banned for nothing, but being a man on a public forum.
    Heiney you still don't get it.

You somehow injected your MLM blabber on a MOMs forum for WOMEN...and you got the boot.

Find a forum for MEN...and I'm pretty sure this embarrasing situation won't occur in the future.

Try 2 A.M next time...
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    I'll comment more later, I'm too busy right now enjoying life to be bothered by superawesomejulie and her hypocritical BS...
    Heiney, it's been well publicized that you are an apartment complex manager/janitor...by your own admission and posts at your own site.

That's not hypothetical but real life.

The truth will set you free...
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Think what you want and use all of the class-less innuendos you care to use. It doesn't affect me, mine, or anything I care about.
    Chicklet, you are the one who said he followed you over there at 3:00 AM.

What other kind of innuendo is one supposed to draw?

Lady Mod

Superawesomejulie just won't let up...

This was in my inbox...

Quote Originally Posted by SAJ
    You can say what you like. Our Mom Spot is a success. You are not able to see anything because you are banned LOL!
    Banned, for WHAT? Whatever happened to 'innocent before proven guilty'? Banned, for....NOTHING...besides, I saw plenty...FACT, your OurMomSpot site is withering on the vine from lack of activity.... There's only a handful of posts in the last several months...so little activity compete.com can't even get a reading on it!

Quote Originally Posted by SAJ
    Besides - you are the one who is a BIG FAT zero.
    She's beginning to sound like a scorned child with that last little dig there! She must be really mad...:zx11pissed:

If it's so successful, why return here?:judges: I thought it was a "waste of time"?

The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity.

~ Andre Gide
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Bullshit. I joined & placed a link in my signature because it is allowed.

The vast majority of my comments & the threads I started were about MLMs and Scams. Anyone can see that for themselves.
    Yep, you posted a bunch of ANTI-MLM crap that indicates that ALL MLM's are scams,(including many of the one's that your members promote at your OurMom site as well) But you apparently didn't post any of that same Anti-MLM BS at your site! Why NOT?! What gives, Superawesome!?

(That's the ONLY reason I went to her joke of a site. To find out how many people there she stepped on with her Anti-MLM rant!)

Can we spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e, Julie?! If so, ...ULTRA-AWESOME!

More bullshit.

After Ohein & I got into it, he/she/it went over to the site and then began to disparage it to lash out at me. He/she/it then joined the site AFTER having disparaged it. The email used to register led straight to Ohein. It was pretty clear what the intent was.
    Again...my 'intent' was ...ONLY to find out how many people in MLM/DS companies there were that she stepped on with her Anti-MLM bullshit HERE. That's my reason #1.

She then promptly banned me as she saw where it was headed. Unbecoming exposure would make superAjulie not so super.......:judges:

HUH?

MEN will add to the discussions we're having. Men are great & we have several men. But Ohein is NOT welcomed.
    Men are 'great'?! Bullshit...walk yer talk...your actions don't add up...

I don't care if Ohein was a hermaphrodite or a female with THREE X chromosomes - Ohein is not welcomed & that's that.
    Yep, getting close to exposing you as an Anti-MLM hypocrite is a bannable offense...:judges:

In a word, BULLSHIT...superawesomejulie = superawesomehypocrite

JMHO
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

I realize why you're saying this. You're offended by my anti MLM comments just as Ohein is / was - which is why he followed me from this place to there & why he makes 3 a.m. visits (creepy).
    Yer a riot!

3 am visits are "creepy", huh?!

Bullshit....

You are hoping that by insulting Our Mom Spot, you'll somehow hurt my feelings.

You wont.

I am way too proud of everything we're doing to be phased by Interweb petty-ness.

:
    Then why do you "waste time" here being petty?? Oh, I forgot you're a hypocrite...never mind...
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Steph,...I love your sigline..."Religion is a barrier against the experience of God."

I couldn't agree more!
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard