Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

WOW.. Real Class acts..

I post A message up here complaining about how someone posted my familys personal information, called names and totally broke the rules... So what do they do?? Delete my post! This post also explained why I wasnt going to align myself with such unethical behavior.. You guys cry about MLM being un ethical???

REALLY? You delete MY post but leave the one up that clearly breaks the rules and was WAY out of line.. Who are the ones with no class and no ethics?? You should be ashamed.. Just because some post something that doenst align with YOUR bias..??? I hope you sleep well at night!!

Re: WOW.. Real Class acts..

You're now also violating the rules.

And what post did they delete?

Additionally... you've been on this site long enough to know that it's not a class act.

Most mods don't even care about MLM's.

I put a post up titled 'Im done' It was Quite diplomatic given the circumstance. It certainly didnt break any rules. It just didnt didnt line up with their views.. Its called censorship

Quote Originally Posted by mssi2 View Post
    I put a post up titled 'Im done' It was Quite diplomatic given the circumstance. It certainly didnt break any rules. It just didnt didnt line up with their views.. Its called censorship
    Did you criticize the moderators on the thread like you did this one?

Because that's a violation of the rules. I don't think you're familiar with the rules. It's not censorship. Plus... considering you've said your done 3 times now it's kind of hard to believe.

Oh, and you can't delete your scam.com account.

I know... It keeps sucking me back in until i get this resolved... Im not criticizing the moderators on how they do their job.. Im debating them on their bias which is allowed.. Its pretty simple.. Just remove the stupid crap from an obvious pysco.. instead of condoning and classing themselves with him... Thats all pretty simple.. Even if im wrong they should still take the higher road..

I guess If I post links to all their personal information, pictures addresses etc they would be ok with it? Im not being critical of how they do their job.. Im questioning their standards and offering debate as it say im allowed to do... As soon as this is resolved Ill be outta here. Then they can delete ALL my posts.

I know... It keeps sucking me back in until i get this resolved... Im not criticizing the moderators on how they do their job.. Im debating them on their bias which is allowed..
    I know most of moderators, most of them don't have bias when it comes to MLM because most of them don't care. And what you just said is basically a nice way to put that your criticizing the moderators. If you have a problem with them the rules specifically state to take it up with them. They don't hang out here 24/7 so if they don't respond immediately then relax.

Its pretty simple.. Just remove the stupid crap from an obvious pysco.. instead of condoning and classing themselves with him... Thats all pretty simple.. Even if im wrong they should still take the higher road..
    :rotz: They don't condone or class anything. The vast majority of the time they don't even care, they just enforce the rules. You're taking this way too personally and reading way too much into it.

I guess If I post links to all their personal information, pictures addresses etc they would be ok with it? Im not being critical of how they do their job.. Im questioning their standards and offering debate as it say im allowed to do... As soon as this is resolved Ill be outta here. Then they can delete ALL my posts.
    Most of us already know personal information for most of them so what you'd be doing is nothing new, though it will get you banned now. (That wasn't always the way it was, though.)

You say you're not being critical of how they do their jobs then you say, in a more wordy way, that you're being critical of how they're doing their jobs. How they do their jobs is not up for debate.

The post that was deleted never mentioned ANYTHING about the moderators..

Its a simple request.. Just remove the link to the personal info.. Who would it hurt?.. We shouldnt have to go here with all this.. I probably should have just asked nicely rather than getting upset about it.. I was caught off guard ** the unsettling remarks. I should probably stop calling attention to it too.

The post that was deleted never mentioned ANYTHING about the moderators..

Its a simple request.. Just remove the link to the personal info.. Who would it hurt?.. We shouldnt have to go here with all this.. I probably should have just asked nicely rather than getting upset about it.. I was caught off guard ** the unsettling remarks. I should probably stop calling attention to it too.

Did they remove or edit the post you complained of? If so they most likely deleted yours as no longer relevant or because it included quotes from a now non existent post.

If it's not the case and not seeing your posting I'd hazard to guess any other reason.
    “The seeker embarks on a journey to find what he wants and discovers, along the way, what he needs.” ― Wally Lamb

Quote Originally Posted by GeryD View Post
    Did they remove or edit the post you complained of? If so they most likely deleted yours as no longer relevant or because it included quotes from a now non existent post.

If it's not the case and not seeing your posting I'd hazard to guess any other reason.

At this point the creepy remarks and link is still there.. Just my complaints about it in a "started thread" got removed..

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

If you threatened them with a lawsuit like the one I was threatened with in the email I got from you on this site, you only managed to make yourself unwelcomed here.

Just a word of warning. There was nothing, not even the link that would warrant a lawsuit. I work in the legal system every day.

Lady Mod

Not the lawsuit email! Oh the humanity! Lolz.

112 posts. How many of them are, "I won't associate with you lowlifes anymore"? 20?

Mssi, this could've all been handled b.y emailing a mod in the first place.
    Why all the drama?
    Or did I just answer my question.

Last edited by walksthedogs; 08-20-2011 at 06:00 AM.
    "Wag more, bark less."

Quote Originally Posted by walksthedogs View Post
    Not the lawsuit email! Oh the humanity! Lolz.

112 posts. How many of them are, "I won't associate with you lowlifes anymore"? 20?

Mssi, this could've all been handled b.y emailing a mod in the first place.
    Why all the drama?
    Or did I just answer my question.

I tried.. Yes I was beside myself with concern so I was a bit over the top.. It was a PRIVATE MESSAGE, 2 of them actually, and wasnt calling anyone out in public until i was ignored and chastised for my legitimate concern.

Yes,, I said when this is resolved Im outta here. I dont think im hurting anyone ** asking to have 1 stupid link removed... But again, even with that everyone has to turn it into an arguement.

I read all the drama last night after I got home from work around midnight Eastern time. Looks like it all took place a couple of hours earlier

Do you expect an instant response to your complaints?

Why are you complaining about someone posting your meetup link if you provided that person with your info??

Relax.

"Wag more, bark less."

I dint provide it.. It wasnt even me it was a family member.. If it was me I wouldnt care... Issue was resolved.. THANK YOU to all for you comments concerns and help with taking care of it.. Sorry if I was over the top... Im probably more upset with myself than anything else..

I mod / admin @ another site & I can't tell you how many times someone posts an e-hari kari thread...they are taking their Barbies & leaving ((pout))...

No one has been idiotic enough to threaten a law suit though....

Word of advice: A lawsuit doesn't have to be justified to be launched. Even if the lawsuit against someone is nonsense - they still have to hire a lawyer, possibly take time from work, and go through the emotional stress of being sued.

Most of the Internet nuts who threaten law suits never actually follow through but I recommend banning them from the site (** IP address(es) as soon as they make the threat & then ceasing all contact with them. Immediate banning will make it impossible (or at least inconvenient) for them to do any copying & pasting off the site while they are still mad enough to contact a lawyer.