+ Reply to Thread

Wha ... ? That cain't be right.

"In Iowa Tuesday, Texas Gov. Rick Perry was asked what to do about an “entitlement culture” in the U.S.
    “We’re approaching nearly half of the United States population that doesn’t pay any income taxes,” he responded. “And I think one of the ways is to let everybody, as many people as possible, let me put it that way, to be able to be helping pay for the government that we have in this country.”"

"Last week, in Nashua, N.H., former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney hit on a similar theme. “We want to make sure people do pay their fair share. Half the people in this country pay no income tax at all,” he said, although later, he added, “I don’t want to raise taxes on middle Americans.”"

"Those comments took up the call from Rep. Michele Bachmann, who told South Carolinians in July, “Part of the problem is today, only 53% pay any federal income tax at all; 47% pay nothing.” She added, “We need to broaden the base so that everybody pays something, even if it’s a dollar.”"

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/0...-pay-no-taxes/

Fucking leftwing liberals.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

Re: Wha ... ? That cain't be right.

Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    Nice to see "conservatives" for raising taxes.

Oh yeah on those who don't pay taxes!:judges:
    I swear by my life and my love for it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for me.
    John Galt

Quote Originally Posted by SnappyDan View Post

Ha! Your idea of "conservative", Slappydong, is to yank social security away from teachers and nurses while giving Exxon/Mobil and Halliburton a free ride! Justifying that has become your party of slavering retards, maniacal kooks and unprincipled crooks entire political platform along with enabling Big Brother Government to reach into a woman's vagina and murder anybody who gets in its way, especially if it's on orders from the racist sick s who always put Israel first.

What a ing joke! :

Last edited by dchristie; 08-18-2011 at 02:41 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by SnappyDan View Post
    We know from previous experience here that you can never support your claims so I'll ignore this.

But here's a thought that's sure to clear your head with room to spare -

every single tax deduction and/or loop hole is a form of govt spending. Every subsidy is govt spending. And there's really no difference in spending when it comes to dems and reps. Reps just don't want to pay for there's.

e.g. - our current wars. Never been done before. That's how much you people believe in our efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan. You won't even pay for it. You would rather borrow from communists.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

I'm with Cowboy Rick.

We gotta get those shoe shine boys, squeegee men, lemonade stand and paper route tax dodgers who are setting the bad example for everybody else paying their fair share and finally pulling their weight..

No wonder Exxon/Mobil thinks they can get away with it too.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill