+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Russ Dalbey cash flow is 4 real or just another scam

Is Russ Dalbey cash flow is 4 real or just another scam?

I been watching Russ Dalbey infomercial on tv and I was wondering if anyone here has tried it and can tell me some inside infomation before I buy it.

Thank you

Lisa

Re: Is Russ Dalbey cash flow is 4 real or just another scam

Someone told me that they keep asking you to purchase more additions to the program in order to succeed is that true

Lisa

Dalby's program itself is pretty worthless. Put simply, you act as a broker between parties involved in real estate transactions.

Example:
    Party A owns a house he wants to sell. You learn (somehow) that A is selling and look for a buyer. You find Party B who wants to buy an investment property. A wants $100,000 for his property, so you tell B that it costs $110,000. If B agrees and hands over the money, you give A $100,000 and keep $10,000 and let A and B work out the deed transfer.

Pretty simple, huh? The catch is that it takes a lot of legwork to find A and B and then get them to deal. Some people have reported that they do make some money doing it, but it's not the "sit back and let the franklins pour in" that Dalbey makes it out to be. You can learn about how to work the note business from other, cheaper (sometimes free) sources and do not need his package to get started. You'll likely lose more than you will make in the first couple of note transactions in Dalby's fees and item costs.

This is the kind of thing you can dabble in during your spare time, but don't count on it to support the family. Dalby likely knows this and makes his money selling his program to others.

Good info, GG, Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by stephaneos
    Good info, GG, Thx.

Here's the bottomline: If it really worked how Dalbey says it did...THEN WHY TELL EVERYONE YOUR SECRET??!

If I had a killer idea for a product, why would I let other people use it? Doesn't make sense.

He makes money off of the idiots who actually buy that crap.

Russ Dalbey, if you're reading this, you suck ass, and I like Ronco informecials better than yours...
    801-316-0555

Russ Dalbey is the largest note-holder in the United States, from what I've heard. He obviously knows his stuff... However, he can't possibly have a one-size-fits-all, unique program for anyone in the world to get started with, which is what he essentially claims... That being said, I actually bought the program, was suckered into 6 months of "Coaching" for about $4000, and after that time period, after following along like a lamb to the slaughter... well, I actually made $250k this year. A Quarter Million. So I was pretty skeptical, but they actually do care enough to take the time with a few people (who have money!) and get them the right training to make them successful. But that being said, you DO need money to invest in your business to really be proficient and knowledgeable in the industry. Russ D didn't create the business, but he sure knows how to succeed in it...

Quote Originally Posted by shadyblues
    Russ Dalbey is the largest note-holder in the United States, from what I've heard. He obviously knows his stuff... However, he can't possibly have a one-size-fits-all, unique program for anyone in the world to get started with, which is what he essentially claims... That being said, I actually bought the program, was suckered into 6 months of "Coaching" for about $4000, and after that time period, after following along like a lamb to the slaughter... well, I actually made $250k this year. A Quarter Million. So I was pretty skeptical, but they actually do care enough to take the time with a few people (who have money!) and get them the right training to make them successful. But that being said, you DO need money to invest in your business to really be proficient and knowledgeable in the industry. Russ D didn't create the business, but he sure knows how to succeed in it...

DIE IN LAVA SCAMMER!
    JESUS JUICE - Newest And Bestest Christ-Centered MLM Business Opportunity. If you really really really love Jesus and money PM me for info.

Russ Dalbey is a scam. With real estate, cash flow industry and every other business, there is always, always a big catch. People just need to research more at what they're planning to invest in. And most of all read their policies and fine prints. And I do believe that you have to have alot of money in order to start on something like this. After I saw the commercial, they said 13 minutes left before it's over, so I used that 13 minutes to research and did research alot of things, rude things from them. As I came across a few articles that they hang up on consumers after they cannot sell an item, they hang up on the consumers. They are definitely going after people who are interested and have money! Then an operator answered just to hear me hang up.

Yes they are for real, Only problem I had is the Legal issue
    surrounding this whole thing. Its "brokering" No matter what terminology it is used to describe, In Texas, if you happen to live here, check the Annotated laws governing such activity, What Texas 's definition of "broker" is refered
    to in detail in these laws and regulations. Florida has issues also, go to the members forum or look up your own states laws , talk to an attorney, or a real estate agent you can trust to give you the real scoop.

Quote Originally Posted by gpel
    Here's the bottomline: If it really worked how Dalbey says it did...THEN WHY TELL EVERYONE YOUR SECRET??!

If I had a killer idea for a product, why would I let other people use it? Doesn't make sense.

He makes money off of the idiots who actually buy that crap.

Russ Dalbey, if you're reading this, you suck ass, and I like Ronco informecials better than yours...
    This is a very good and important point that we often miss. The first thing we should do when looking at a money making opportunity is ask ourselves:
    " If this is such a great money-maker, then why is selling the the program a better money maker?"

Then we start to get an idea of where the real money is at.

Thanks gpel. :)

I've tried to buy this and yes it is true they want you to keep buying stuff until you are completly FLAT broke. They want you to spend $4ooo on training!! To anyone and everyone....RUSS IS A JOOOOOOKE!!!

Re: Is Russ Dalbey cash flow is 4 real or just ano

Hi there, yes he's a scam- here's the proof--this was just a few days ago!

http://www.infomercialscams.com/scam...hflow_business

If any of you want to work in a home business, that's legit and profitable, I'm in two that pay very well.

Check my signature and let me know if you'd like to know more about the 1-3,000/sale one- I'll be happy to provide the website address or call me 412-478-2932
    Last edited by faithbasedhomebiz; 03-08-2008 at 11:35 AM.

Being in real estate, I know you can put a seller and buyer together but it takes time, knowlege, and timing. You don't need this program to tell you how to do that. What I would like to know from anyone is smple. Is there any internet or on-line marketing program that atually works to generate a six-figure income? I agree that if someone has an idea to good to do so then probably they will keep it to themselves and get fat unless it is a MLM or pyramid program where they make money off of their downline.

Isn't that what real estate agents do, put buyers and sellers together and take a commission on the sale price?

Is Russ Dalby a scam, well I hope everyone reads this.

I watched as my 73 year old mother spent thousands after thousands morgageing her home to please Russ Dalby. I read his E-Mails he sent to her, that she was one of his best students and if she would attend his conference in Denver that 9for a few thousand more), he would put his personal team that made him millions , working for her, and this time next year she would be a millionaire. Two years later , she hasen't made a dime, penniless and almost homeless, Russ Dalby could care less. The bad part is I tried to tell her that she probally wouldn't ever make a dime but she would just play Russ Dalby's tape about drinking more water as if she was brainwashed. I hope he goes down in history for scamming my mother( the elderly with dementia), thank God for the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by shadyblues View Post
    What a crock.