+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you need to get in at the start?

It is often wrongly thought that you have to be in at the beginning to make it in MLM. This is untrue, as shown in these testimonials from Kleeneze distributors, a well known MLM company in the UK and Europe.
    Most of these people joined in the last 10 years, while Kleeneze has been operating as a MLM company since 1970.

CLICK HERE
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Re: Do you need to get in at the start?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    It is often wrongly thought that you have to be in at the beginning to make it in MLM.
    Another senseless thread but I will give it a shot...

Of course you have to get in at the top of any pyramid scheme. That's where the cash is funneled up to from the suckers at the bottom with the kits, dreams, and autoship.

Middle of the pack mlm swindlers like yourself don't have a chance at the real cash. That's why you spend so much time here making ridiculous posts and threads.

The big boys at the top are out spending your money. Not at SCAM.COM.

Doyle, you have been on a roll as of late with these stupid thread starters. Maybe you should consider another sig line change to boost recruitment for Vitamark instead.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    The last thing that 99% of people should do is get in at the top.

The optimum time is after growth and when a company hits momentum. However anyone, at anytime, with a work ethic and a passion to help others and the ability to learn....can succeed.

Well said! Let them get the bugs worked out first. Unless the "position" is free - then go ahead and hold it . . .

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post

Of course you have to get in at the top of any pyramid scheme. That's where the cash is funneled up to from the suckers at the bottom with the kits, dreams, and autoship.
    LOL - you really, really don't understand the concept of networking or leverage.

You are just a dried up old hen that knows no better than to hate . . .
    “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways different ideas won't work.”
    ― Thomas Edison

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by cruisin_man View Post
    LOL - you really, really don't understand the concept of networking or leverage.

Oh yes I do!!!

Some of the greatest teachers of mlm reside right here on this very forum.

The serial mlmer's who post here are a great source of information about mlm's and how they work.

I guess I'm just an old hen who has never lost a single dime in a pyramid scheme. Based on what I have seen here, that won't change.

I'm O.K with that.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    Oh yes I do!!!

Some of the greatest teachers of mlm reside right here on this very forum.

The serial mlmer's who post here are a great source of information about mlm's and how they work.

I guess I'm just an old hen who has never lost a single dime in a pyramid scheme. Based on what I have seen here, that won't change.

I'm O.K with that.

Did you read any of those testimonials I posted Jamesy? They joined a 40 year old company within the last 10 years; some of them made it to the top, some of them are making a full time living; all of them sound very happy. Bearing in mind your theories on MLM, how do you explain this?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by cruisin_man View Post

Since we never are told what this is and it doesn't correlate to leverage in any other business it is hard to get a grasp of this leverage. You as MLM clowns also make sure to never answer the question on what this leverage is when asked. We are only told that you need to join an MLM to understand what this leverage is. I find that hard to accept since I can get definitions in fields I know nothing about from a common dictionary.

The only reasonable explanation for this is that this leverage is another fab word invented ** MLM networks to sucker in new members with promises of wleath and riches for a few hours a week...
    "This thread is as much of a failure as you are at MLM."

MLM explained

Quote Originally Posted by BuffBluff View Post
    Since we never are told what this is and it doesn't correlate to leverage in any other business it is hard to get a grasp of this leverage. You as MLM clowns also make sure to never answer the question on what this leverage is when asked. We are only told that you need to join an MLM to understand what this leverage is. I find that hard to accept since I can get definitions in fields I know nothing about from a common dictionary.

The only reasonable explanation for this is that this leverage is another fab word invented ** MLM networks to sucker in new members with promises of wleath and riches for a few hours a week...
    Lets say you need to sell 1000 widgets a month to earn a full time income. One way to do it is to sell them all yourself, every month = no leverage involved here, you are doing all the work.

Or, you could build a team (downline) of 100 people, who each do a little (use one widget and sell 9 every month). This would also mean 1000 widgets were being sold each month. You would be paid a percentage of those 1000 being sold, even though you only used 1 and sold only 9 yourself. This is leverage when its applied to MLM. Comprendé?

You don't need to get in at the "top", you just need to get in while the getting is good. That point is usually after the first people have gotten in and you are making them wealthy while building your organization and eventually making money for yourself. It's whenever the MLM experiences a "boom" in growth. It could be at the very beginning, or right at the end before the collapse.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
    You don't need to get in at the "top", you just need to get in while the getting is good. That point is usually after the first people have gotten in and you are making them wealthy while building your organization and eventually making money for yourself. It's whenever the MLM experiences a "boom" in growth. It could be at the very beginning, or right at the end before the collapse.

The company I have referenced has been going for 40 years now, and people have been making money all along those 40 years. The testimonials I've pointed to have done it in the last 10 years. How does this fit in with your views?

The company I have referenced has been going for 40 years now, and people have been making money all along those 40 years. The testimonials I've pointed to have done it in the last 10 years. How does this fit in with your views?
    Success in any MLM is possible, even during it's death throws. It's just not likely. Take 10yearsba** as an example. His MLM ACN is all but crumbling around him, and he has still managed to maintain a growing organization--keeping the scam going one victim at a time!
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffBluff View Post
    Since we never are told what this is and it doesn't correlate to leverage in any other business it is hard to get a grasp of this leverage. You as MLM clowns also make sure to never answer the question on what this leverage is when asked.
    I was going to answer this - but, Chris does a good job below - ->

Lets say you need to sell 1000 widgets a month to earn a full time income. One way to do it is to sell them all yourself, every month = no leverage involved here, you are doing all the work.

Or, you could build a team (downline) of 100 people, who each do a little (use one widget and sell 9 every month). This would also mean 1000 widgets were being sold each month. You would be paid a percentage of those 1000 being sold, even though you only used 1 and sold only 9 yourself. This is leverage when its applied to MLM. Comprendé?
    “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways different ideas won't work.”
    ― Thomas Edison

People get into MLM because of the leverage thing. They think that they'll be able to get people to do their work for them. But look at what you are doing. When you get in MLM you are doing other's work for them, not the other way around. So you are doing the opposite of leverage. You do all the hard work and someone else reaps the reward.

Getting leverage to work for you, that's just a matter of being on the right side of the scam.

People get into MLM because of the leverage thing. They think that they'll be able to get people to do their work for them. But look at what you are doing. When you get in MLM you are doing other's work for them, not the other way around. So you are doing the opposite of leverage. You do all the hard work and someone else reaps the reward.

Getting leverage to work for you, that's just a matter of being on the right side of the scam.
    A little swing in attitude and we could see it better. Instead of joining and expecting others to do all the work for you, how about you get in a company with products you like, use your natural, honest enthusiasm to find a few customers who will like those products too, find a few people who want to do the same as you, then help them to do it. Instead of sitting back and letting others do all the work (which others will copy you and let others do all the work and so on), you help others get some success, therefore being paid on that leverage (when they use and sell a few products, and begin to build a downline doing the same).

When you joined (and quickly failed, in two months), did you have the attitude of getting in and letting others do all the work?

A little swing in attitude and we could see it better. Instead of joining and expecting others to do all the work for you, how about you get in a company with products you like, use your natural, honest enthusiasm to find a few customers who will like those products too, find a few people who want to do the same as you, then help them to do it. Instead of sitting back and letting others do all the work (which others will copy you and let others do all the work and so on), you help others get some success, therefore being paid on that leverage (when they use and sell a few products, and begin to build a downline doing the same).

When you joined (and quickly failed, in two months), did you have the attitude of getting in and letting others do all the work?
    Attitude doesn't matter in a perception-based business. I told my mom I was feeling positive and that I wanted her to enroll in my business so that I could eventually take care of her in retirement. I was completely genuine. She replied ** telling me that I was just trying to get her and her cousin to do all the work for me so I could sit back while they do the recruiting. I never said they'd have to do that, she deduced that on her own. That was her PERCEPTION of MLM.

That's why I realized I wasn't right for MLM. Because regardless of my attitude, I simply wasn't able to convince people that this was anything other than a scamming pyramid scheme. Even if your attitude was perfect, it would soon change after having people step all over you repeatedly.

Attitude doesn't matter in a perception-based business. I told my mom I was feeling positive and that I wanted her to enroll in my business so that I could eventually take care of her in retirement. I was completely genuine. She replied ** telling me that I was just trying to get her and her cousin to do all the work for me so I could sit back while they do the recruiting. I never said they'd have to do that, she deduced that on her own. That was her PERCEPTION of MLM.

That's why I realized I wasn't right for MLM. Because regardless of my attitude, I simply wasn't able to convince people that this was anything other than a scamming pyramid scheme. Even if your attitude was perfect, it would soon change after having people step all over you repeatedly.

Instead of convincing people who plainly didnt get it, how about finding people who like the products and think the same way as you first thought about the business?. Dont convince, sort.

Instead of convincing people who plainly didnt get it, how about finding people who like the products and think the same way as you first thought about the business?. Dont convince, sort.
    I didn't have enough people to sort through, because if I did, I simply would've "sorted" all the people I know into the "losers-who-don't-want-to-do-anything-with-their-lives" pile. Then I'd be left with no other prospects aside from the wonderful "cold market."

In theory, everyone I know should've liked the products (cell phones) considering everyone I knew had a cellphone before I did! My friend who was supposedly "Money driven", wouldn't even listen to a description of what I was doing. It comes down to finding people who would be interested in joining a pyramid scheme, but that demographic doesn't exist. The only thing close to that is the demographic called "suckers".