+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Honest Work

Honest Work

Hi my name is Larry, Ive been sifting through online job/survey/everything else sites for a horribly long time and havent found much. I was wondering if anyone knew of serious jobs from home? Im not talking "5000 your first day!" I would be fine with minimum wage no commissions and am willing to do real work.

As for my experiences "Amazon Turk" is legit and once you get the hang of it can actually make some money, if your interested in transcribing audio honestly I think Amazon would be a good place to look.

As for online surveys.... I have only found good experiences when doing them through other companies, for instance the above mentioned "Amazon Turk". Surveys try to cheat you ** saying you dont qualify after already giving you the survey but I have been paid ** a site for answering as little as 3 questions before so now I know when they do that they are cheating.

I use another site as well and they are extremely good about payments, in fact I just received an email about a prior complaint that asked who the survey giver was and that they would give me credit right now. This site is Quickrewards.net, you get paid and there is no minimum withdrawl amount.

I use Amazon and Quickrewards on a daily basis and have had good experiences with both.

Re: Honest Work

If you have customer service experience you can check out Convergys(depending on your location. Alpine Access(Do a credit check and background check and you have to pay for it. Arise(They are legit but have a high price start up kit, VipDesk, West-at-home, or Skyes( you have til the 15th of this month to fill out application.

Good luck!!!

You are right on Amazon I am also earning $ 400 per month. Apart from that I am doing captcha and blogging for another $ 200. You too try blogging and earn some handsome income.

Quote Originally Posted by jenny4u View Post
    You are right on Amazon I am also earning $ 400 per month. Apart from that I am doing captcha and blogging for another $ 200. You too try blogging and earn some handsome income.
    by "captcha" she means that she's aiding crooks in breaking into secure websites by decoding the captcha protection schemes that are there to prevent spam.

In other words, she's full of B.S. when it comes to what is honest work.

What kind of experience do you have? I know Centurylink was hiring last month for work at home, they recently merged with Qwest.

There are companies who need experience in sales, customer service etc.

It's hard to direct you without knowing what you are looking for.

I agree about the captcha thing... I can't do it because I feel it's dishonest work but I know others are perfectly fine with it.