+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 23 of 23

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Quick, someone hide the pens.

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    I was also pointing out they already do. As for my tax cut, what difference does it make? I have more of my money to spend on whatever I want, and each year I have more to spend on whatever I want. Whether I bought a car, a boat, a watch, an expensive dinner, invested it, or a pack of gum the point is I got to do with it what "I Wanted."

    If you are in the group that only pays less than 4% of total taxes in this country, why should they be able to buy a car with their tax cut? They don't pay that much to begin with. You are still stuck on the class envy kick. No-one is forcing them to stay in their tax bracket or income level. They can always better themselves, that is if they really want to, and will do it. That's the beauty of this country. YOU can become whatever you want. It is not always easy, but it wouldn't be life if it was easy. Some people are willing to do whatever it takes and to overcome any obstacle put in their way to succeed. Others just give up and quit.

    What's wrong with this picture?

    Besides the usual material that some Monkey pulls out of their diapers and slings around their cage, nothing. Whether they want to call it "Facts on Iraq" or " The Pre-War Intelligence" or "Economic Data" the color and odor are always the same.

    Why aren't there ever any references or citations to authoritative sources?

    Because the stuff they toss out only comes from one source, their butts.

    And here's what really makes me laugh.

    They keep incessantly touting their cure for all mankind's ills, Tax Cuts, while trying to conflate the purported effects with all the usual fictitious pablum about the top 1% paying most of the taxes and their old hym and sermon about "being whatever you want."

    We can certainly see how their leader, Der Monkey, got to be anything he wanted. Ha..ha..ha.. Now, there's a self made guy for you. These Monkey's are just idiotic comical cariactures of themselves.

    All you can do is look around and laugh.

  2. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    land
    Posts
    17

    Re: Quick, someone hide the pens.

    ........bush........me No Likey! LoL (SORRY HAD TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD) :)

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    882

    Re: Quick, someone hide the pens.

    Hey dchristie: Just for you, the information about what % of taxes are paid by whom came from the IRS. You know that Government agency you so love. The budget figures came from the Office of Management and Budget, another one of the Government offices you love, especially when they were projecting a so-called surplus by 2008. Of course they didn't realize Clinton had the books "cooked" 30% or they would not have projected a surplus. Before you get your tampon in an uproar, they said it after they learned about the books being "Cooked" by Sec. Rubin.

  4. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Quick, someone hide the pens.

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    Hey dchristie: Just for you, the information about what % of taxes are paid by whom came from the IRS. You know that Government agency you so love. The budget figures came from the Office of Management and Budget, another one of the Government offices you love, especially when they were projecting a so-called surplus by 2008. Of course they didn't realize Clinton had the books "cooked" 30% or they would not have projected a surplus. Before you get your tampon in an uproar, they said it after they learned about the books being "Cooked" by Sec. Rubin.

    Uh huh Now take your little blue pill. Actually, just toss down the whole bottle and get it over with.

    993 Plan - $500 Billion in Deficit Reduction: When Clinton and Gore took office, the deficit was $290 billion and expected to grow to $455 billion by 2000. The 1993 economic plan contained $500 billion of total projected deficit reduction over five years, including $255 billion in spending cuts. Even before the Balanced Budget Agreement of 1997 took effect, the deficit had been cut to $22 billion in FY 1997, a 92 percent drop. On Track to be Debt Free by 2012 for the first time since Andrew Jackson's administration. "The deficit has come down, and I give the Clinton Administration and President Clinton himself a lot of credit for that. [He] did something about it, fast. And I think we are seeing some benefits." [Audacity, Fall 1994].
    -- Paul Volker -- Former Cairman Federal Reserve

    Then we have The BushCo Train Wreck. Not including the war Bush Started and the cost of BushCo's failure to perform proper security on 9/11 or the cost of Katrina.

    The Treasury Department’s Monthly Statement of the Public Debt reveals that debt has soared the past three years—increasing from $5.7 trillion at the close of February 2001 to $7.1 trillion at the end of February 2004—with trillions more expected to be added under current Administration policies in the coming years.
    Last edited by dchristie; 07-16-2006 at 08:33 AM.

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    882

    Re: Quick, someone hide the pens.

    dchristie: I forgot that Bush caused hurricane Katrina, and of course he was responsible for 9/11 et.al., so does that mean that Clinton was responsible for the first World Trade Center bombing, the Embassy bombings, the USS Cole? Oh, I forgot, that was GW's fault too!

    You lame brain, we have spent over $7 trillion dollars on the so-called war on poverty. Our defense budget today is 3% of GDP while Social Security and Medicare and Welfare account for over 17% of GDP. Really a budget buster there. That is in addition to the war on terror and Katrina. If Volker had known at the time Clinton had cooked the books by 30% he would not have made that statement. In fact he later retracted it upon learning of Sec. Rubin and Clinton cooking the books. Nice try lame brain, but just continue on with your kook commie conspiracies. Since you seem to hate the US so much, why don't you use one of our God given rights and leave? I wouldn't want to live in a place that I hated so much as you do here. I am sure France, Russia, Red China, Germany or any of those peace loving Muslim countries like Iran, Syria, Jordan, or Saudi Arabia would also take you in. Of course you wouldn't be able to spew your hatred there, but you would be happy.

  6. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Quick, someone hide the pens.

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    dchristie: I forgot that Bush caused hurricane Katrina, and of course he was responsible for 9/11 et.al., so does that mean that Clinton was responsible for the first World Trade Center bombing, the Embassy bombings, the USS Cole? Oh, I forgot, that was GW's fault too!

    You lame brain, we have spent over $7 trillion dollars on the so-called war on poverty. Our defense budget today is 3% of GDP while Social Security and Medicare and Welfare account for over 17% of GDP. Really a budget buster there. That is in addition to the war on terror and Katrina. If Volker had known at the time Clinton had cooked the books by 30% he would not have made that statement. In fact he later retracted it upon learning of Sec. Rubin and Clinton cooking the books. Nice try lame brain, but just continue on with your kook commie conspiracies. Since you seem to hate the US so much, why don't you use one of our God given rights and leave? I wouldn't want to live in a place that I hated so much as you do here. I am sure France, Russia, Red China, Germany or any of those peace loving Muslim countries like Iran, Syria, Jordan, or Saudi Arabia would also take you in. Of course you wouldn't be able to spew your hatred there, but you would be happy.
    SO!?like all true fascist athiests,you live and judge BY THE NUMBERS!?without ANY CONSIDERATION for WHAT they mean!?to real people!?and like a true hero........when the SHIP is seen to be sinking,you jump in a lifeboat called..........SURVIVAL of the FITTEST!?which of course,makes you a TEMPORARY saint?/GOD!?(bribe the vatican later!?)hehe!?did you know benjamin franklin was AGAINST the eagle as national bird!?he considered it a TOP DOWN PREDATOR!?he was for the turkey!as it is a sacrifice that provides for MANY!?hehe!!stuff that in your FLAG ROOM!?(is it already full!?)hehe!!

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Quick, someone hide the pens.

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    I was also pointing out they already do. As for my tax cut, what difference does it make? I have more of my money to spend on whatever I want, and each year I have more to spend on whatever I want. Whether I bought a car, a boat, a watch, an expensive dinner, invested it, or a pack of gum the point is I got to do with it what "I Wanted."

    If you are in the group that only pays less than 4% of total taxes in this country, why should they be able to buy a car with their tax cut? They don't pay that much to begin with. You are still stuck on the class envy kick. No-one is forcing them to stay in their tax bracket or income level. They can always better themselves, that is if they really want to, and will do it. That's the beauty of this country. YOU can become whatever you want. It is not always easy, but it wouldn't be life if it was easy. Some people are willing to do whatever it takes and to overcome any obstacle put in their way to succeed. Others just give up and quit.

    well i guess saddam hussein had all the money he wanted to spend on whatever he wanted...........guess that GUARANTEES you and him are 2 of a kind!?it's never easy i'm told,ya gotta kill and let die!?but heck, if we just got rid of all taxes WE'D all BE NICE HAPPY GUYS!?(even you!?)and things would be just SMARMY!?remember,in this IDEAL country anyone can become WHATEVER THEY WANT!?why it's true i tell ya!!that must be why all those people in the DEPRESSION got to be BILLIONAIRES!?what!?they didn't!?musta been their OWN darn FAULT!?or maybe they just refused to be.......KILLERS!?indirectly of course......by the way,do you butcher your own livestock!?and like.....drink the blood!?hehe!!just askin mr. american hero!?..........

Similar Threads

  1. Ink pens for women?
    By True2marie in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:25 AM
  2. Space pens
    By evo-llusion in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 03:56 PM
  3. Now, Indy dems run and hide too
    By Revydo in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 01:25 PM
  4. They can run, but they can't hide!
    By SnappyDan in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 04:27 AM
  5. AT&T Seeks to Hide Spy Docs
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 06:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$400, 000, 2001, 2008, 2012, 9/11, account, accountability, action, addition, administration, age, agreement, american, andrew, annual, another, applause, article, assaulted, attention, authority, baby, bad, beating, benefits, bet, better, bigger, biggest, billion, billionaires, blood, blue, bombing, bombings, books, break, breakdown, breaks, bribe, broke, buster, butts, buy, cage, called, cancel, case, caused, cell, center, cer, challenge, cher, china, circuit, class, cli, clinto, close, closes, coma, coming, commit, complex, components, con, concerns, congressional, congressman, conservative, continue, conveniently, cost, costly, costs, countries, country, credibility, credit, cure, dar, darn, deborah, decades, deliver, dinner, director, disasters, doesn, dollar, dollars, don, doomed, dow, drew, drink, drop, drug, duck, dummies, ear, earlier, early, earning, effects, electio, elements, embassy, eme, entire, episode, error, excellent, executive order, fall, fast, fault, fed, federal, federal reserve, figures, financial, financially, fit, fla, flag, forget, forgot, forward, foundation, france, franklin, front, full, future, gave, generation, germany, give, god, good, gotta, ground, group, grown, growth, gullible, guys, hard, hasn, hated, head, heads, heritage, hero, hey, hide, homes, horizon, hot, house, html, huge, huma, human, hurricane, hussein, ice, ignore, ill, ime, important, income, individuals, inherited, intelligence, ion, iran, isn, issue, issues, item, jackson, john, johnson, joke, jordan, joy, judge, jump, katrina, kennedy, kick, kicked, killers, kind, large, last, laugh, lawmakers, leaders, learning, leave, liberal, light, likes, line, lions, live, lol, long, los, lot, loving, mankind, mantra, mea, medicaid, medicare, meet, members, monetary, monkeys, month, more, myth, nation, national, national debt, needed, ner, net, nice, numbers, office, offs, ohio, onli, order, part, pas, passed, paul, paying, pays, pennsylvania, people, personally, pet, picture, planes, play, point, policies, policy, politically, poor, potential, poverty, power, predator, predicted, predictions, presiden, process, products, projects, property, prove, proven, public, pulls, qualified, question, quick, quit, quote, raise, ran, ready, real, reason, recorded, red, reduction, references, refused, release, remember, remind, renewed, research, reserve, responsible, results, reveals, room, russia, saint, scale, security, senate, senators, services, severe, ship, sign, signing, simple, sinking, social, social security, solve, son, sorry, sources, spend, spent, split, star, start, stay, story, street, submit, subs, succeed, supported, supreme court, survival, syria, taken, takes, talk, taxes, ted, terror, test, throw, ties, today, told, top, total, tough, track, trade, treasury, trillion, trolling, tuesday, turkey, unconstitutional, urgent, url, usa, uss, usual, vacant, vatican, view, vince, viole, voted, wait, wanted, war, warfare, water, weaker, week, weeks, welfare, win, wise, won, working, world, worse, wreck, wrong, year, years

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •