+ Reply to Thread

alice.marie61@yahoo.com,free mastiff puppy

These scammers try to tell you they need to find a home for mastiff puppies and that because of new job they can't spend time with them and want to make sure puppies go to a good home. Then they tell you they need $350 for shiping the puppies. When I said I would drive to get them I just needed a address and phone number they never retuirned emails. here is a copy of email.
    "Hello thanks for your mail.let me tell you about our puppies Barry and Mary . I know you will love them . They are 2 months old now and AKC registered and they are currently on all shots,when ever i call Them up they will run up to me like three year old kids.They have been raised in our home with lots of love and care, and They are well socialized with a wonderful temperament,They are vet checked and up to date on all shots and They are very fine among kids and other pets like dogs,cats.birds etc,They will make a very fine house pet. They are just too adorable.This little puppies love to run and play,They likes to stop and smell flowers.They are are a pleasure to have around,They are very friendly,playful and has a very good behavior and very good temperament.They are eager to learn, fearless, friendly, and sociable. their high ****** level may overwhelm new owners who are not prepared for it. They are not prone to excessive barking, but their
    > tendency to bark at suspicious activity makes Them excellent watchdogs.They love's to cuddle, but They are not overly demanding of attention.. I am giving Them out for free adoption because I have a new job that takes much of my time,so i want to send Them to any loving and caring home,that They will be spoiled rotten with love.They will bring so much love and joy to your family,you will get just the best from these puppies.They need attention,lots of love and affection,lots of kisses and hugs,sure you will give all this to Them ? Health wise their health is guarantee as They had proper veterinary check ups.worming and they took the following vitamins...3V-Caps for development of Skin and Coat,NEW Glycol-Flex Stage 1 for Development of Joints.
    >Before you adopt Barry and Mary i will like to know the following from you
    >
    >1-Have you been around dogs or is your first experience?
    >
    >2-Are you a pet lover or simply a fan ?
    >
    >3- Do you have children? because these puppies have high affection for children?
    >
    >4-we will like you to describe your home environment?
    >
    >5-where are you located ? I am asking all this questions simply for the well being of the bundle of beauty you are about to bring into your home. I am currently in CHICAGO,ILLINOIS and i will be shipping the puppies over to you."
    they even sent 2 puppy pics froma show ring and a pic of a family.
    avoid alice.marie61@yahoo.com

Re: alice.marie61@yahoo.com,free mastiff puppy

Thanks for posting up the fake "free puppy" ad from that scammer.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Thanks!!

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hob** of scambaiting.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com