+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

National Association of Investors & Mortgage Consultants (NAIMC)

To Whom It May Concern,

I have been doing research on the NAIMC (National Association of Investors & Mortgage Consultants) because my spouse was recently hired by the company. The only problem that I have with the company is that they are asking her to invest an undisclosed amount of money to train her for the job. They say the money will be used for the class that she has to attend online to learn her job and for the software that has to be used. However, they have provided an enormous amount of paperwork and literature to her to substantiate the company's legitimacy and the salary that their employees earn. I have been to their website and they seem to be certified by the Better Business Bureau. However, I don't really feel comfortable with investing money just so she can train for the job. The company is probably is legit, but something just doesn't feel right. Don't companies normally pay for any and all training for potential employees, regardless? I am just wondering if anyone has heard of this company trying to pull a scam. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Eric

P.S. In case anyone wants to check out their website, their website address is www.naimc.net

Re: National Association of Investors & Mortgage Consultants (NAIMC)

Are they guaranteeing employment after training in writing? If not, do not even consider.

Their website is about year old, but their talking head says that company is 9 years old.

And final red flag. They say that they use their "proven system" to teach potential investors. I do not think this is a job there. Just a ruse.

wow boris, how you have waded through the informatin so in depth. Thank you for your glistening report from just glancing at the website.

Here's the question i would ask. Is she 1099 or W2 employee. If w2, why are they asking her to pay for her own training. 2nd why is the amount undisclosed. Is it 500$ for class and licensing fees, or are we talkig thousands. 3rd, if it is a larger sum of money, what do you get with it. For instance i invested $20k+ into a mortgage system that i am very happy with. It really comes down to what is offered. you didn't really give enough information for anyone to formulate anything.

Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    wow boris, how you have waded through the information so in depth. Thank you for your glistening report from just glancing at the website.
    I appreciate your sarcasm :) :) But they give up their "opportunity" on their front page. They talk about "proven step-by-step strategies that will assure your financial success". Generally this is a code for: "we will give you really short training courses and then you are almost on your own ".

Off cause she would be 1099 employee.

Their bbb seal is a con.
    This BBBOnLine Reliability seal, and the commitments that this seal signifies, pertain only to Family Benefits Relief. The seal does not pertain to any organizations that may be listed, featured or advertised on this website, including independent franchises.
    Family Benefits Relief is one of sister or parent companies to NAIMC. But NAIMC put Family Benefits Relief bbb seal on themselves.

There is also one good rule. Be wary of companies calling themselves "worldwide", "national", "american", "association" and other words usually reserved for oversight organizations, unions and non-profits.

From what she told me, she would be a 1099 employee and I do know that there are disadvantages to being a 1099 employee. The undisclosed amount would be in the range of $199.00-$349.00, depending on the job she selects. The amount includes class and training fees. So, there are legit companies out there that require an amount for an investment, but in the end the employee legitimately earns hundreds (sometimes thousands) of dollars? Like I said, the company may be legit, but I have just been having second thoughts.

She "may" earn thousands, but she will probably earn far less.

The tactic of having a potential “employees” pay for training and the tools they need to do a job are for two reasons.

One - The Company would not be profitable if it paid for the upfront fees because too many people do not make it. The wash out in the field is too great.

Two - The selling of the training and tools are their REAL business. A majority of their profit probably comes from recruiting. If someone actually makes money, GREAT! Put them in the advertisement to lure others to the "opportunity."

Besides, being legit is not the measure of a good opportunity for you. They will make their money and you are guaranteed nothing.

Greetings Everybody,

Well, she found out that the company is running a scam. I won't go into details, but it is a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Huh-What?
    The tactic of having a potential “employees” pay for training and the tools they need to do a job are for two reasons.

One - The Company would not be profitable if it paid for the upfront fees because too many people do not make it. The wash out in the field is too great.

Two - The selling of the training and tools are their REAL business. A majority of their profit probably comes from recruiting. If someone actually makes money, GREAT! Put them in the advertisement to lure others to the "opportunity."
    So it was reason number Two after all. I had a feeling. I just wish I had the same command of language and concentration as poster whom I am quoting.

PLEASE somone give more details on this company. If you know they are scamming then spit out the truth on here so i can get my money back.

I have some strange feelings about this company.

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

NAIMC is very much a legit company. You must be empowered through education, understanding and knowledge. I am going to give you all the information you need to make a sound decision on pursuing a "Career" with NAIMC.

My first question to all of those that have replied...

Name one legit career be it a doctor, lawyer, accountant, etc. that did not make a financial investment to start their career? Second, if you go to www.reiclub.com and listen to the free audio they provide(great site by-the-way) you will at the end of the audio be asked to make a financial investment. NAIMC to join our association is $249. For your $249 NAIMC will:

setup Online Operation (your own website)
    setup business email account
    setup Resource Operation Center(all the materials you need to be a successful real estate professional)
    Provide you access to over 900 Investors
    provide the money for our investors
    provide Investors Multiple Listing Services (IMLS) 3million views per month!
    provide access to processing Mortgages in 50 states
    provide access to processing Foreclosures / Loss Mitigation Clients in 50 states
    provide four (4) hours of in-class training- EVERY TUESDAY 9am-2pm for a year!
    provide Conference Call Training 3 nights a week for a year!!
    provide In-home tax-deduction assistance(once you start making money)

You not only get the above, but you are capable of putting low income and/or low FICO scores into BRAND NEW HOMES. It's called the Home Ownership Program it's on the website, check out the floor plans.

So.....

For the Nay-sayers, you now have evidence that there is more to the National Association of Investors and Mortgage Consultants than you think. We are 3000+ Consultants strong. We are revolutionizing the real estate investment industry. Our goal is to empower and educate one individual at a time.

I'm proud to say that I am an associate of NAIMC. NAIMC has provided the avenue that I needed to CREATE A CAREER, and to provide my family with a level of prosperity that has never been afforded to them. So once you decide you want to stop looking for a job, and start creating a career, give me a call. 866-409-1367 ext 711.

Oh and by the way, you get your $249 back after you complete a year of training or you submit your first deal!!

We don't want people apart of our organization if you are not career oriented. You would be wasting our time. I think 7 hours a week of training for a year is worth well over the $249 that our President has placed out there. In fact we're trying to get him to charge more but he won't. God Bless you all.

Family Benefits Relief IS the Parent company of NAIMC just so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    I appreciate your sarcasm :) :) But they give up their "opportunity" on their front page. They talk about "proven step-by-step strategies that will assure your financial success". Generally this is a code for: "we will give you really short training courses and then you are almost on your own ".

Off cause she would be 1099 employee.

Their bbb seal is a con.

Family Benefits Relief is one of sister or parent companies to NAIMC. But NAIMC put Family Benefits Relief bbb seal on themselves.

There is also one good rule. Be wary of companies calling themselves "worldwide", "national", "american", "association" and other words usually reserved for oversight organizations, unions and non-profits.

Hmmm.. It sounded like a scam to me and I've just been convinced. However I went back to the website and they are located in the business office across from where I used to work. Would scam artists be so bold as too set up shop in a popular office building right in metro Atlanta? I've sent my resume to this company and I don't want to set myself up for disappointment. Also, if this is a legit company, I am wondering if it is all commission or salary. i can't afford to work on a all commission job. The second thing that is bothering me is that I can find no information online about this company. Another thing, in regards to the location, I am going to stop by the office on Monday to see if they actually exist.

Regards,
    Nika

Thank You Everyone for responding to this Blog. The thing about alot of people is that none of you all expect to be in a CAREER. NAIMC is a career opprtunity. Give a man a job and he can pay his bills for a day.... Give a man a career and he can pay generations of bills. If you all went to other companies, I will not name, you would pay alot more for a whole lot less. NAIMC has helped mold the careers of many real estate entrepeneurs. But then maybe you all want to be stuck in the situation that you are in. Many say you should not have to pay for a job. I whole Heartedly Agree!!!! If i worked at Mcdonalds I would not pay either. But many of you all have paid or are paying for Collge Degrees that you will only be able to use as a store manager or custodial support. NAIMC gives people a chance to develop their career. NAIMC educates and Empowers. Please come to the NAIMC corporate office. The New Location is on the website www.naimc.net contact us page. You all should know that change is not change until you have changed. All of you have come to NAIMC with the hopes of starting a career in real estate but you already have Carelton Sheets, Russ Whitney, Russ Dalby, and John Beck programs to name a few and none of you all have questioned their integrity. You have even gone to the Trump seminars and payed thousands of dollars and all you recieved from it was a warm feeling. If you attempted to become a realtor you would have to pay hundreds of dollars just for your licence, hundreds of dollars for you course and thousands for advertising and you may not even sale a home for six months to a year. Wow, now how does that compare to NAIMC............. It doesn't! Any questions get informed, get educated, get empowered. I challange any of you to join NAIMC. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE IT!
    The Cost to Join Is Completly Refunded after Training or Submitting Your First Deal.

COME GET SOME

It Takes Money To Make Money........ Thats Why Businesses Fail In The First Few Years Lacxk Of Funds!

If you are looking for a real job you'll be disappointed. NAIMC is nothing more than another "learn how to make money" sales project that leaves the vast majority of the gullible who fall for the pay-to-play "education" scam wondering why they fell for it.