+ Reply to Thread

Xooplay.com STD Alert Website (scam)

The latest scam website from serial con-artist Andy Esquivel is called "Xooplay.com." The idea behind this website is to post the name, address, and phone numbers of anybody who the owner has convinced himself has an STD. They then actively spam all the friends and relatives of the STD suspect until they register on the website and have their name replaced with a bar-code.

The real purpose of this website is slander, pure and simple. Even if it was a legitimate website, it would be a stupid idea that would violate every privacy law known to man. Andy's hope in creating this website is to scare away anybody who claims (correctly) that he is a fraud. Those of us who have actively sought justice for Andy's victims have been subjected to his slander and harassment for years and he thinks that this latest scheme will somehow dissuade us from pursuing criminal charges against him.

Andy is obsessed with STDs and sexual predators for reasons which I cannot disclose on this thread because I would be violating Andy's privacy rights myself. That said, Andy creating an STD alert website is (according to reliable sources) a little like Gene Simmons starting a crusade against sexual promiscuity or Robert Downey Jr. launching a "Just Say No to Drugs" campaign.

Here's a photo of Andy taken when he was arrested recently on a felony warrant for harassing my family:

Andy is currently facing felony fraud charges in Davis County Utah. His first court date is August 15th.

Re: Xooplay.com STD Alert Website (scam)

Daryl Acumen, Andy does not own Xooplay... Shar Jenkins and his Father along with Key Harper and Wiser Technology do. Cease and desist now our attorneys will contact you soon. XOOPLAY

Daryl post that this crime is FELONY! NOT

Daryl post Xooplay will put your name, address blah, blah, blah

XooPlay S.T.D ALERT SITE!!!
    It's not our goal to expose peoples STD! It is our goal to make them aware that they never pass their S.t.d or they will end up on our list!
    20 Jul

Daryl lies about XOOPLAY because his herpes gave us the idea

Steve Klemark, Allen Brady, John Steer and myself Shar Jenkins will have our day in court soon;

https://wisertechnology.com/Home_Page.php

And here below is some truth about harassment lie that Daryl manipulated to the American Fork police. Daryl's email's to Andy;

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Thu, May 20, 2010 at 8:53 AM
    Subject: RE: My name is Zeb!
    To: "utxpatrol@gmail.com"

Dear jackass, you don't ing HAVE a son!!!

Daryl Acumen
    Admin / Owner
    PartyUtah.com

Regional Manager
    Napkin Nights, Salt Lake City

-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: Re: My name is Zeb!
    Date: Wed, May 19, 2010 1:03 pm
    To: "Daryl Acumen"

DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT WE REG, I told zeb not waste his time you hater look I got some ideas for u partyutah e cig partyutah ****** drink how desperate do I have to make u look DDD stop calling Allen too he don't want to here you sniffel anymore and daryl you don't have to email me I am here in slc you need anything come down to office
    I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SENDING MY SON EMAIL HE'S THIRTEEN AND YOUR FOURTY WTF
    Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!

----- Reply message -----
    Date: Wed, May 19, 2010 12:32 PM

Subject: My name is Zeb!
    To: "GOTINFO"

Cc: ,

Zeb/Zed/Andy,

Cute link. ** the way, when are you guys going to register the names "Wiser Electronic Cigarette, inc." and "Wiser LLC" with the Colorado Secretary of State? Usually it's a good idea to start a company before you announce it's acquiring or being acquired ** another. You do know it's a crime in Colorado to impersonate a private investigator, right? Did you guys ever comply with that cease and desist letter from New Belgium Brewing? Was Allan able to help you dial that number for the SEC? While you're waiting to get in touch with Solomon, here's the case number for the Federal Trade Commission: [26458904]. How are those donations to MADD working out for you guys?

I'm wide awake...are you?
    Last edited by Xooplay; 08-13-2011 at 07:12 AM.

First of all, there is no "Zed." The email you attached to your post is an example of Andy Esquivel (who invented Xooplay but hides behind a couple of brainless friends of his including Shar Jenkins, Steve Klemark, Alan Brady and his cousin John Steer) impersonating a private investigator...which is a serious crime in Colorado.

Second, bail amounts don't determine whether a crime is a felony or not, the seriousness of the crime does. Andy's harassment charges escalated to a felony when he started making threatening phone calls to me and to my family AFTER an American Fork Police detective called him and his lawyer and EXPLICITLY told them to leave us alone.

Third, Shar Jenkins is a dorky little nobody who fancies himself a "marketing expert" and who refers to his "daddy" (supposedly some guy with all sorts of ties to Hollywood...whatever) every time anybody doubts his legitimacy. His performance as "Wiserman" in Andy Esquivel's Wiser E-Cigarette ads makes it clear how seriously he is to be taken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6rBufESt94

Fourth, if you ACTUALLY HAD an attorney, they would tell you that it is blatantly slanderous to post on a message board (as you morons repeatedly do) that I have some sort of STD. Have fun with that and we'll see how far it gets you.

Fifth, Wiser Technology is a blatant scam (as clearly demonstrated ** this Scam.com thread: http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=131863) and it's proprietor is currently awaiting trial for three felony counts of securities fraud. The company didn't even legally exist until members of this website pointed out here that you'd never bothered to register it with the Colorado Secretary of State and somebody in haste went out and paid the $50 bucks to do so.

Finally take your posted "cease and desist" threats and shove them up your ass! My attorney sent you all a lengthy brief several months ago explaining Colorado's free speech laws to you and never got a response from your imaginary 'legal team.' If any of you have any sense, you will stop wasting your time posting hollow threats here and will gather your pennies together so you can defend your leader Andy Esquivel in court on the 24th. Good luck with that, ** the way!

Since you bring up that fictional sock-puppet "Zed," here's an email from Wiser Technology's former "CEO" regarding him (and a little taste of why Andy is facing criminal charges for harassing my family):

-----Original Message-----
    To: utxpatrol ; stelex247
    Sent: Thu, May 20, 2010 3:36 pm
    Subject: Fwd: My name is Zeb!

Andy and Steve,

Please read the email below that Zeb sent Daryl. If Zeb did indeed send this email, he is nuts and I do not want any association with him. This is extremely unprofessional and he sounds like someone psychotic. Where did this guy come from? I am deeply concerned. In my 50 years of being a professional, I've never seen behavior like this. This guy gives me the creep. This needs to be dealth with immediately. Regardless of what he may think he knows about Daryl's wife, he has no right!!!!!!! I don't have a good feeling about this guy. I have worked with many professional investigators and trust me, this IS NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOR.

Beckie

-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: Re: My name is Zeb!
    Date: Thu, May 20, 2010 11:20 am
    To: Daryl Acumen <party@allcosts.com>
    Cc: "xtagged@gmail.com" <xtagged@gmail.com>

What, daryl your a B#@ch to your ugly association wife and now you a
    b#@ch to napkin nights because your party Utah is shiit are you even a
    man or does shirly do it she fits the rolls I can't belive you
    finshed your last email with Regional Bitch for napkin nights LOL LOL
    LOL you are a

sell out not only to your race. Acumen but to mankind, trust me after
    me and your mom talk to them you will be done! ANDY WAS RIGHT YOU ARE
    A WASTE OF TIME I WILL BCC THIS TO ALL ON XTAGGED GOOD LIFE everything
    will be sent to rich, mo, fattening fab all Utah club owners
    especially our court papers and papers from your Mom thank you for
    this last email trust me you won't here from me again until court Mr
    DDD or should I say Mr std like your Xgirl says get it X girl there
    you go Mr std R, manager of napkin nights here's your headliner come
    out where the party is spread the joy std managers here for you! I yet
    don't know if you had simple passing std or life long infection but
    trust me devil you have gave me a passion now watch me smash you I am
    going to use everything I have your mom and Andy can do it the court
    way they don't even know about this because your mom told Andy to
    forword his mail to us dam she saved your life and you don't even know
    it watch the carbon copy from xtagged who its addressed to and then
    you will know I already knew Seeeeeeee you ZEB

Private Investigator
    ZeDster@ www.Xtagged.com (GOTINFO)

Last edited by utahraves; 08-15-2011 at 08:05 AM.

Xooplay is a joke! Just like Andy and the rest of you scammers. We will see who the scam is in court in the next week with real documents, lawyers, and judges, Your fake legal team will not be able to get you out of the mess you created. Can't wait to see you guys in court. Will Zeb be there Andy?

Here's an email from Allen Brady's mother that illustrates his stupidity is not hereditary!

Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:38:20 -0700 (PDT)
    To: stelex247@yahoo.com, info@xtagged.com, jwootton@centralutahlaw.com
    Subject: 10% ownership of Xtagged

April 9, 2010

To Whom It May Concern:

Last week, Andy set up a meeting with me, our lawyer and Steven K. McCormic
    for yesterday in Sandy, Utah at 11:00 a.m. As usual, he didn't keep his
    commitment and is still jerking us around.

What is it going to take to get all of you to understand that Allen and I
    have the right as part owners of Xtagged to know who all the new owners
    are, the name and contact information of your lawyer so we can send the
    proper paper work to him that will show we legally own part of Xtagged? I
    know that Andy is blocking our every efforts so you don't find out what a
    liar he is. Like it or not, Andy has committed fraud and if you continue
    to protect him, you will be part of his fraud game and guilty **
    association according to the law.

Now, we can get this information peacefully and professionally or we can
    get it the hard way. Your choice. If I don't get this information for my
    lawyer within the next 24 hours, Andy and Xtagged plus everyone
    associated with him will be turned over to the Federal Division of
    Securities for fraudulent activities Monday morning. Andy has done
    fraudulent business in 5 or 6 states, making it a Federal offense. Not
    only will they get our information for us but Andy will end up in prison
    again.

So, do we do this peacefully and professionally or the hard way? Your
    choice - 24 Hours!

Please email the information to Georgia. Thank you.

Georgia Brady
    georgiabrady@yahoo.com
    Allen Brady is a brainless idiot who helped Andy Esquivel steal $50,000 from his family.

New domain for the Xtagged blog (the first one was sort-of a joke). You can now go to http://www.xtagged.co for more information about Andy Esquivel's scams.