+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 level riches

10 level riches

anyone heard of them? thoughts or opinions please.

Re: 10 level riches

you pay.

you find 3 suckers that also pay.

somebody realizes this is illegal and the site goes down. your suckers want their money back, from you.

sounds like an educational opportunity for you.

Registrant:
    William Pattison
    11037 Arrowbrook Lane
    Jacksonville, FL 32221
    US

Registrar: NAMESDIRECT
    Domain Name: 10LEVELRICHES.COM
    Created on: 23-JUN-11
    Expires on: 24-JUN-12
    Last Updated on: 23-JUN-11

Domain servers in listed order:
    DNS1.WHEBHOST.COM
    DNS2.WHEBHOST.COM

Program Launch Date = 7/10/2011
    Last edited by mumbles; 08-02-2011 at 01:19 PM.

I was skeptical about this. They have multiple pages on FB about this. Thank you for responding.

it's a couple weeks old, so how could anybody say they made money from it?

This is true.

Garbage, Here Today Gone Tomorrow.. Wont Last 18months!!

I am a member of 10 level riches. It is obvious that you don't know what 10 level riches is about. I suggest you fully investigate the opportunity before you bash it. Use your forum to spread the truth, and facts. Isn't that what it is all about??? Peace

Quote Originally Posted by earth2kevin View Post
    I am a member of 10 level riches. It is obvious that you don't know what 10 level riches is about. I suggest you fully investigate the opportunity before you bash it. Use your forum to spread the truth, and facts. Isn't that what it is all about??? Peace
    Then, ** all means, educate all of us, since you're a member. Please be very detailed in your explanation, so there won't be any lingering doubts.

Thanks,

Jerry

I did, extensivly. My previous comment stands. Whenever you get serious about earning an income in sales and network marketing.. Look me up and I'll help you out.

I don't see the names of the Founders or executive management? What is the corporate address and phone number to contact them? That is always part of my investigation. Can you provide that? Is it the same 4 bedroom 2 bath house the domain is registered to? Where are the affiliate agreement and company policies and procedures? -another part of my investigation.

BTW TRUTH? It is not a "One Time Pay" You must pay each time you enter a new level. Just because the money comes out of your "earnings" and not "out of pocket" doesn't mean you aren't paying anything.

Interestingly, a lot of folks are working this AND AutoXTen. How much 5 dollar shareware and ebooks does one person need to play Fast Money?
    Last edited by GeryD; 08-08-2011 at 04:20 PM.
    “The seeker embarks on a journey to find what he wants and discovers, along the way, what he needs.” ― Wally Lamb

this ponzi is from will pattison. look up ponzi scam in the dictionary and you will see will pattison:judges:

Quote Originally Posted by cadc09 View Post
    anyone heard of them? thoughts or opinions please.
    Oh gee, another pyramid scam disguised as a 'business'! Nice!

HINT HINT, no product, no service, just money being shuffled around a bunch of mirrors & smoke.

BS SCAM!!!!

When will sheople ever LEARN!?:crazy1:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by GeryD View Post
    BTW TRUTH? It is not a "One Time Pay" You must pay each time you enter a new level. Just because the money comes out of your "earnings" and not "out of pocket" doesn't mean you aren't paying anything.
    Wow, what an awesome statement. You restate exactly what the 10LevelRiches program states but you make it sound like it's part of a hidden agenda. That's wrong. The program advertises pay ONCE. That is all a person ever pays out of pocket. That is explained from the beginning very clearly to everyone who signs up or even looks at the possibility of signing up. If you're going to reveal a TRUTH, at least reveal something that your target hasn't already said themselves. It clearly states that the "buy-in" to the next level is paid for out of profits from the program itself. You have, unfortunately, missed the boat in terms of REVEALING any new TRUTH.

Quote Originally Posted by GeryD View Post
    I don't see the names of the Founders or executive management? What is the corporate address and phone number to contact them? That is always part of my investigation. Can you provide that?
    It's your "investigation". You provide it. No one is obligated to provide you anything. If the person you are attacking here says they are doing well with the program, then maybe they are. That has nothing to do with your demands for information. BTW, I'm doing just fine with it myself. Will I give you documents, heck no, I don't owe you anything, all you are is a negative voice from a blog so why bother? You would just find fault in the provided information anyway.
    Mark Twain once wrote “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”

Quote Originally Posted by jgcdistributing View Post
    It's your "investigation". You provide it. No one is obligated to provide you anything. If the person you are attacking here says they are doing well with the program, then maybe they are. That has nothing to do with your demands for information. BTW, I'm doing just fine with it myself. Will I give you documents, heck no, I don't owe you anything, all you are is a negative voice from a blog so why bother? You would just find fault in the provided information anyway.
    Mark Twain once wrote “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
    ...unless you're participating in a blatant SCAM, then it's good advice, not belittling your ambitions!

They're trying to help you, not harm.

Could you be missing something?!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

There are legitimate Multilevel/Network Marketing opportunities out there and there are scams. I can not speak for the rest of the world, but here in Australia 10levelriches definitely meets all the criteria to be classified as an illegal Pyramid Scheme. If you are thinking about joining, just contact consumer affairs or Fair Trading and explain how the plan works. They will confirm that everything about this shouts Pyramid. There is no product, you get paid solely for introducing people. It is different to most of the past Pyramid schemes in that they are not asking for a huge sum up front. This is a smart move on the part of the originators as it gets large numbers of people sucked in very quickly as they are only risking a small amount. But anyone can see the longer this goes on the more people who are out of pocket their $20. That may seem harmless but does not change the fact it is illegal.