+ Reply to Thread

Ralph Martin Brookstone Securities

After being on the "do-not call" list for years, I received a telemarketing sales scam call today. The individual on the other end was a loud and foul-mouthed New Yorker who repeatedly talked over me, it took me a minute to tell him that I was on the "do-not call" list and what he was doing was illegal. After finally listening to me, he called me a "bitch" and said "I'm gonna call you everyday and you're not gonna do shit about it."

To say I was appalled would be an understatement. Ralph Martin from Brookstone Securities is clearly a criminal that will do whatever he can to scam his victims out of their hard earned money. If you don't take his call, he threatens you and curses you out. I intend on filing a harassment suit against this company immediately and any attorney interested in taking the case is free to contact me.

Re: Ralph Martin Brookstone Securities

Quote Originally Posted by ryanchristopher View Post
    After being on the "do-not call" list for years, I received a telemarketing sales scam call today. The individual on the other end was a loud and foul-mouthed New Yorker who repeatedly talked over me, it took me a minute to tell him that I was on the "do-not call" list and what he was doing was illegal. After finally listening to me, he called me a "bitch" and said "I'm gonna call you everyday and you're not gonna do shit about it."

To say I was appalled would be an understatement. Ralph Martin from Brookstone Securities is clearly a criminal that will do whatever he can to scam his victims out of their hard earned money. If you don't take his call, he threatens you and curses you out. I intend on filing a harassment suit against this company immediately and any attorney interested in taking the case is free to contact me.
    Since it's a securities dealer, you should contact the SEC. http://www.sec.gov

This Financial Advisor Raphael Sanmartin (AKA Ralph Martin) applied for a job with Brookstone and was rejected. He never worked for or was registered with Brookstone Securities.

Brookstone also would like to apologize for the negative experience you had with the "cold caller" who was not associated with Brookstone Securities.

- Paul R. Richardson, President/CEO, Brookstone Securities, Inc.

This firm is run by your typical state of Florida guys. They sit on their fat asses in 80 degree weather and collect off the sweat of others. They are as shady as your 5 o'clock shadow. They charge their representatives inappropriate and at times legally questionable fees. The directors of the company feel they are a step away from being God with their CEO and VP titles in front of their names yet they're no one special. The sad truth is if these guys weren't so shady and put aside their artificial testicular fortitude they would actually have a much more successful firm. It's only a matter of time before regulators shut the doors on these guys, as they should.

I definitely agree you should file a case against the company. Now that SC ruled these annoying callers can be sued in legal courts, you have a bigger chance of teaching this man a lesson he'd never forget. Why not put him in jail for at least 40 years? I think that's cool. It'd give him a lot of time to thinks things over and decide if being a scammer is a career he'd like to pursue.

by the way, do you still have the phone number? I suggest you call your telephone company and have it blocked.

And one more thing, report the phone number at the consumer complaint sites such as http://www.callercenter.com for people to see. With the number out in the open, let's see how they'd like a dose of their own medicine.