+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 18

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Vandalism on SCAM.COM

    There are a handfull of vandals on this SCAM.COM Blog going b.y. the names:

    Spector567
    Kaas
    Lord_jag
    Thistle
    nomaxim

    That have infected this blog with viruses blocking some simple words like: b.y., e.n.e.r.g.y, w.a.t.e.r. and f.u.n.d.i.n.g.

    I know this to be a fact because they have openly bragged about doing it and getting away with it.

    If you are seeing ***** instead of these words please report these people to the Moderator to have this problem corrected.

    ...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Vandalism on SCAM.COM

    Mods. It would be much appreciated if you can Please explain to ED why the entire site has issues with certain words.

    and what a key logger code is. (you might want to find it and clear it off the site too)

    ED. Please point out where anyone of the above people (including myself) said that we had vandalized the site in any way shape or form.

    Or do you consider Vandalism to be regularly pointing the flaws in your argument and holding you to account on them. Sadly we are very guilty of pointing out your BS. However, I doubt that's a crime. Most people would be simply annoyed but in your case it has become more and more apparent that you are becoming mentally unstable. This has been noted ** many users.

    That being said ED I'll do you a favor and report your post to the mods so that they can directly answer your accusation as opposed to passive aggressive accusations.
    Last edited by Spector567; 07-31-2011 at 05:14 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Vandalism on SCAM.COM

    sorry ed. only the owner controls what is replaced with *.

    our conversations here are not private. they are picked up ** search engines in just a few minutes. sometimes the things that are said can cause unintentional damage to innocent persons or companies. replacing some characters with * takes the words off the search engines, but still allows us to talk here, because we can usually guess what the missing word is.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,783

    Re: Vandalism on SCAM.COM

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    sorry ed. only the owner controls what is replaced with *.

    our conversations here are not private. they are picked up ** search engines in just a few minutes. sometimes the things that are said can cause unintentional damage to innocent persons or companies. replacing some characters with * takes the words off the search engines, but still allows us to talk here, because we can usually guess what the missing word is.
    Asked this somewhere else, but I'm not sure where, or if I got an answer.

    Why, through this logic, is "b.y" censored?!?!?!?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Vandalism on SCAM.COM

    i don't know how that happened. only one person has access and he doesn't answer to me.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,783

    Re: Vandalism on SCAM.COM

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    i don't know how that happened. only one person has access and he doesn't answer to me.
    Maybe some giant prank?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Vandalism on SCAM.COM

    i think water is off the list. maybe his cat walked across the keyboard while he was in the loo, adding b y to the banned words list. there are some things we may never know.
    Last edited by mumbles; 08-02-2011 at 07:16 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Vandalism on SCAM.COM

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    i think water is off the list. maybe his cat walked across the keyboard while he was in the loo, adding b y to the banned words list. there are some things we may never know.
    I always thought it was some psychological experiment to the efforts people will go to in order to see some simple words.

    Or why they think it's happening.

    ED apparently believed that he was the only person to be affected ** this.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Vandalism on SCAM.COM

    Don't listen to them Edmund: I AM the evil mastermind behind ** and ****** and *******!

    Bwa ha ha. Etc.

  10. #10
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Vandalism on SCAM.COM

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    Mods. It would be much appreciated if you can Please explain to ED why the entire site has issues with certain words.

    and what a key logger code is. (you might want to find it and clear it off the site too)

    ED. Please point out where anyone of the above people (including myself) said that we had vandalized the site in any way shape or form.

    Or do you consider Vandalism to be regularly pointing the flaws in your argument and holding you to account on them. Sadly we are very guilty of pointing out your BS. However, I doubt that's a crime. Most people would be simply annoyed but in your case it has become more and more apparent that you are becoming mentally unstable. This has been noted ** many users.

    That being said ED I'll do you a favor and report your post to the mods so that they can directly answer your accusation as opposed to passive aggressive accusations.
    Oh come now.... we all know that Ed can only make up ridiculous claims and then never answer rebuttals or show evidence for his nonsense.

    Just be careful or he'll spam this with a 20 page post on the great scam.com conspiracy he just made up.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: Vandalism on SCAM.COM

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    Mods. It would be much appreciated if you can Please explain to ED why the entire site has issues with certain words.

    and what a key logger code is. (you might want to find it and clear it off the site too)

    ED. Please point out where anyone of the above people (including myself) said that we had vandalized the site in any way shape or form.

    Or do you consider Vandalism to be regularly pointing the flaws in your argument and holding you to account on them. Sadly we are very guilty of pointing out your BS. However, I doubt that's a crime. Most people would be simply annoyed but in your case it has become more and more apparent that you are becoming mentally unstable. This has been noted ** many users.

    That being said ED I'll do you a favor and report your post to the mods so that they can directly answer your accusation as opposed to passive aggressive accusations.

    Don't lie to me Spector, You have many times bragged about replacing certain key words with "*****" in our discussions just to vandilize this SCAM.COM site to prevent adult conversations, so you can replace them with your childish rants about the Virtues of Marxism, Hitlerism, NAZI'ism, Environmentalnazism, etc., ...


    ...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: Vandalism on SCAM.COM

    I'm pretty sure the vandilizing software is running on SCAM.COM itself, I've got Norton Anti-Virus running on all of my PC's.

    ...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: Vandalism on SCAM.COM

    Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post
    Don't lie to me Spector, You have many times bragged about replacing certain key words with "*****" in our discussions just to vandilize this SCAM.COM site to prevent adult conversations,
    So, what typ of adult discussion are you having using these 'key words'?

    ********** (cock.sucker)
    ****** (fa.ggot)
    *** (f.ag)
    Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the vandilizing software is running on SCAM.COM itself, I've got Norton Anti-Virus running on all of my PC's.
    Yep, your right. The name of the software is 'VBulletin'.
    Here is their website;
    vbulletin.com.
    That's the software that runs Scam.com.

    One of the features of this software is the ability to censor various words. The owner of Scam.com is also the holder of the VBulletin software license.

    As the owner here he can censor any words he wishes. This concept is generally known as 'Private Ownership'.
    The owner makes money whenever someone clicks on a advertisement and he also sells advertising here. This concept is generally known as 'Free Enterprise'.

    And here is a link and screenshot of the owner doing this;
    http://208.86.2.178/announcement.php?f=23



    So, tell us ED, what is your problem with these basic capitalistic concepts of 'Private Ownership' and 'Free Enterprise'.

    Is there some reason Ed that you feel that the owner of this website cannot do what he wishes with the website?
    Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post
    If you are seeing ***** instead of these words please report these people to the Moderator to have this problem corrected.
    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    sorry ed. only the owner controls what is replaced with *.

    our conversations here are not private. they are picked up ** search engines in just a few minutes. sometimes the things that are said can cause unintentional damage to innocent persons or companies. replacing some characters with * takes the words off the search engines, but still allows us to talk here, because we can usually guess what the missing word is.
    'mumbles' is a Moderator here;
    http://208.86.2.178/showgroups.php

    Last edited by nomaxim; 08-04-2011 at 08:24 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Vandalism on SCAM.COM

    Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post
    Don't lie to me Spector, You have many times bragged about replacing certain key words with "*****" in our discussions just to vandilize this SCAM.COM site to prevent adult conversations, so you can replace them with your childish rants about the Virtues of Marxism, Hitlerism, NAZI'ism, Environmentalnazism, etc., ...


    ...
    OK

    1. Please provide quote where I said I damaged this site in any way. (remember mumbles and sosjak can check)

    2. Please provide a quote where I ranted about hitlerism or socalism.

    P.S. Disagreeing with you is called factual information. It doesn't mean I agree with your imagined boogie man.

    3. I believe you just called mumbles a liar.

  15. #15
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Vandalism on SCAM.COM

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    OK

    1. Please provide quote where I said I damaged this site in any way. (remember mumbles and sosjak can check)

    2. Please provide a quote where I ranted about hitlerism or socalism.

    P.S. Disagreeing with you is called factual information. It doesn't mean I agree with your imagined boogie man.

    3. I believe you just called mumbles a liar.
    Again you ask Ed to back up a statement he made??

    Have you learned nothing from talking to him? It's a one way street. Garbage flows out, nothing flows in. He'll never respond to this with anything more than another spam-bot message of how you're a Nazi hacker who's trying to steal his brain.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Vandalism on SCAM.COM

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    Again you ask Ed to back up a statement he made??

    Have you learned nothing from talking to him? It's a one way street. Garbage flows out, nothing flows in. He'll never respond to this with anything more than another spam-bot message of how you're a Nazi hacker who's trying to steal his brain.
    Oh I know.

    However, I figure I have him this closse to insanity I may as well finish the job.

Similar Threads

  1. Hooray! Bible Vandalism!
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 09:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •