+ Reply to Thread

Yancheng Foreign Trade Corp Ltd. (didn't honor con

Yancheng Foreign Trade Corp. Ltd. (BEWARE)

[ Tags: yancheng foreign trade corp. ltd tractor scam tractor fraud no refund scam fraud china tractor scam David Chen bad company crooks ]

Here it is over 5 months and still no refund or tractor. It is my opinion that Yancheng Foreign Trade Corp. Ltd and the companies that they are doing business as are crooks. Beware of Yancheng Foreign Trade Corp. Ltd. It has been a nightmare for me to try to get my money back. I hope that ** persevering I may someday get a refund.Great Eagle Group Machinery Corp. Ltd. May also go ** the name Yancheng Foreign Trade Corp. Ltd I believe they scammed me out of money without sending the items ordered.Posted on 21-06-2011 10:46 Yancheng Foreign Trade Corp. Ltd and Great Eagle Group Machinery Corp. Ltd. use numerous e-mail accounts but will not answer my complaint.Added on 22-06-2011 05:21 It has now been 2 weeks since I was promised a refund and was told it would take about a week to arrange. The sales rep for Yancheng Foreign Trade Corp. Ltd has not been honest with me. I was told that the tractor would be shipped within 30 days that was almost 5 months ago. I was told that the tractor was ready for shippment on April 22, it is now July 12 and shipping was never arranged now I am being promised a refund that would be arranged within one week and it has been 2 weeks. They don't answer e-mails. This has been my experience with Yancheng Foreign Trade Corp. Ltd. Added on 12-07-2011 07:45 Here it is over 5 months and still no refund or tractor. It is my opinion that Yancheng Foreign Trade Corp. Ltd and the companies that they are doing business as are crooks. Beware of Yancheng Foreign Trade Corp. Ltd. It has been a nightmare for me to try to get my money back. I hope that ** persevering I may someday get a refund.Added on 27-07-2011 05:22 It is July 20, 2011 and still no refund or tractor.Added on 20-07-2011 09:03 I believe Yancheng Foreign Trade Corp. Ltd also uses the names Farmhand Machinery Asia Pacific Ltdand Yancheng Star Machinery Co.,Ltd.Added on 28-06-2011 08:42 BEWARE I would not deal with them.

Re: Yancheng Foreign Trade Corp Ltd. (didn't honor

Please be kind informed " Yancheng Star Machinery Co., Ltd." & " Farmhand Machinery Asia Pacific Ltd" is not " Yancheng Foreign Trade Corp. Ltd". They are different companies.
    Yes, they use the same address. " No. 12 East Yanhe Road, Yancheng, Jiangsu, China" is one very big office area. And in this office area, there's many companies.
    So you made a mistake. Please cancel " Yancheng Stat Machinery Co. Ltd" & " Farmhand Machinery Asia Pacifica Ltd" from your letters of complain. Otherwise we will try to find others ways in legal. Please do it as soon as your possible. Thanks!
    Yancheng Star Machinery Co., Ltd