+ Reply to Thread

Thread: typing scams

typing scams

I just want to thank you. I have a full time job and also a part-time job where pay depends on the number of clients I have. I was looking for a way to make extra money because I really want to get out of debt and buy some property and also start saviing money. I wanted something that would help me make some money on the side. I am usually bored after I come home from work and either watch tv, read or I am on the computer. I figured I might as well try to make monry in my spare time. I went to the dataentrypro.com sight. I kept going back and looking at this sight. Something seemed fishy so I didn't join. I decided to check on the internet to see if I could find out more about this "opportunity." I am so glad I came to this sight and want to thank all of you. I was close to just going back to the sight and joining, I am so glad I came here first. These scumbags who con people out of their money have no morals and no conscience. They should be stopped and they should have to pay. Thanks again.

Re: typing scams

Right on Doglover:
    There is huge amounts of sleeze on the internet. Many people have a legitimate desire to make money at home. Why not? The computer is a wonderful invention and should be used to produce income.

Why not contact local businesses and see if they have real typing jobs that can be done at home. Insurance agencies, real estate offices, mortgage companies etc. all have needs. Be creative and offer your services. There are many software programs that these companies use and perhaps you might be the right person.

Hello, does anyone know about http://mydatajob.com ? Is it a scam? I am concidering doing but I dont want to be scamed like I was on panda research..can someone please let me know?

$49.95....nope..don't do it.. it's like all the other data job websites out there. Do a search here on data entry and you will find out all you need to know