+ Reply to Thread

Genuine question

i recently bought into an online money making system, which i now believe to be a scam. I wont name it it has been very heavily featured on here. I will say though that i wont be marketing it. just have to take the hit. not passing it on to some other poor sucker.

When i was doing my due dilligence the system was on here. There was nothing conclusive but people were leaning towards scam. Now i appreciate that 99% of this stuff is a scam hoever not everything is. I have got into a couple of thing which are profitable, not £100000000000 for 2hrs work a year, but a nice little extra income. Not quite retiring yet right enough. Dont worry wont be posting links to these and wont name them even if i am PM'd. cos thats not the point.

Point is, while reading this site and doing my due dilligence i was struck by how many people shout SCAM right away and wont get into intelligent debate with those who might support this system, seems to be a lot of name calling a times but no real evidence, that usually does come and then these supporters misteriously vanish. I think this reduced the crdibility of the site in my eyes and lead to me ignoring the stuff about it being a scam. Not blaming you though, my overwhelming greed made me see what i wanted to see. However i just feel that if you held off and then when sure shouted from the rooftops that it is a scam it might help. I have noticed some of the shills are starting to use this to try and discredit some of the people who are best at rooting these things out, its just that they may jump the gun a little.

I really do think it is great that you are busting these guys and letting suckers like me know to steer clear, long may it continue. Just there are wyas of making money online, even through MLM. Not many at all, but some. This attitude of NOTHING online is anything but a scam reduced the credibility in my eyes and i would hate for it to happen to someone else. dont get me wrong now i am a believer

I personally am staying away from all these schemes now. Will keep the two that tick over. Not going to be a millionairre on 2 hours work a week after all. Going to be a millionaire on 20hrs a day work like every body else.

Good luck and keep at em.

Would be interested in your thoughts

thesaint

Re: Genuine question

Quote Originally Posted by thesaint
    i recently bought into an online money making system, which i now believe to be a scam. I wont name it it has been very heavily featured on here. I will say though that i wont be marketing it. just have to take the hit. not passing it on to some other poor sucker.

When i was doing my due dilligence the system was on here. There was nothing conclusive but people were leaning towards scam. Now i appreciate that 99% of this stuff is a scam hoever not everything is. I have got into a couple of thing which are profitable, not £100000000000 for 2hrs work a year, but a nice little extra income. Not quite retiring yet right enough. Dont worry wont be posting links to these and wont name them even if i am PM'd. cos thats not the point.

Point is, while reading this site and doing my due dilligence i was struck by how many people shout SCAM right away and wont get into intelligent debate with those who might support this system, seems to be a lot of name calling a times but no real evidence, that usually does come and then these supporters misteriously vanish. I think this reduced the crdibility of the site in my eyes and lead to me ignoring the stuff about it being a scam. Not blaming you though, my overwhelming greed made me see what i wanted to see. However i just feel that if you held off and then when sure shouted from the rooftops that it is a scam it might help. I have noticed some of the shills are starting to use this to try and discredit some of the people who are best at rooting these things out, its just that they may jump the gun a little.

I really do think it is great that you are busting these guys and letting suckers like me know to steer clear, long may it continue. Just there are wyas of making money online, even through MLM. Not many at all, but some. This attitude of NOTHING online is anything but a scam reduced the credibility in my eyes and i would hate for it to happen to someone else. dont get me wrong now i am a believer

I personally am staying away from all these schemes now. Will keep the two that tick over. Not going to be a millionairre on 2 hours work a week after all. Going to be a millionaire on 20hrs a day work like every body else.

Good luck and keep at em.

Would be interested in your thoughts

thesaint
    Personally, I have experienced the power of scammers first hand and lost more than enough money to know not to be as gullible as I have been in the past. This is especially the case with the Internet where you are dealing with a faceless, often untraceable entity.

The problem is that there are alot of new scams surfacing all the time. If you have never experienced a given scam at some point, then it can be difficult to realize until it's way too late eg Autosurfs and HYIPs. Also, what you have to realize is that a lot of the people running the "programs" or "schemes" or whatever you would like to call them, operate a scamming ring and it is the members of this ring that will jump onto forums such as scam.com and other forums raving about the wonders of the program, showing proof of payment etc. Their main goal is to get as many people on board as quickly as they can, and to con as much money out of the innocent people/needy/greedy as quickly as they can before their programs fold up. Don't forget that they play on the intelligence and naiveté of mostly innocent people who have very little experience of these types of scams.

What you always have to remember is "there is no such thing as get rich quick".
    Karma is a Biatch! :yelcutelaughA:

Con artists revealed as the criminals they are! freakB:

The IGNORE feature is the best answer for a FOOL!

My opinion?
    People don't disappear from here. Scammers do. They aren't people.
    As long as people debate the subject at hand and don't post referral links, they are here forever.

Scambuster right only scammer vanished. They are pain in the arse that cant be helped.

I guess u fell into one of those ponzis scheme.

Anyway for me I dont expect to cross the river to western world to get reward from them. Coz i will most probably end up as a slave. Unless im prepared to outsmart them.
    Last edited by RememberMyName; 07-14-2006 at 12:42 PM.