+ Reply to Thread

Stratos-Cash Claim Form

I was quite confused with this letter and when I search on Google, nothing popped up. It was from:

Stratos-Cash
    P.O. Box 93639
    Hollywood, CA 90093

It stated that from $35 dollars, I could start making a minimum of $200,000 to $300,000 a month with no start-up capital. That's really all it states because it keeps saying 100% guarantee and such.

Is this a scam or not? :rotz:

Debit Recharge Paradigm

I searched this on Google too, but with no success. This actually came with many colorful papers. :spin2:

It says that "I just complete a document, stick it in an envelope and then sit back and wait for my check." It makes sure that it says $1,000 guarantee everywhere too.

Debit Recharge Paradigm
    P.O. Box 34210
    Phoenix, AZ 85067

Re: Stratos-Cash Claim Form

$200,000 a month for doing nothing sounds quite reasonable to me. with so many people out of work, the government should have everybody do it, whatever it is.

could be, it is running adds asking people to send you $35. if 1000 people respond, that's $35,000.

http://www.reginamarine.com/2011/06/...000-cash-back/

Purchase a Stratos boat with a factory installed 150 Hp Evinrude Etec and receive $1,000 Cash Back or $2,000 Cash Back if the boat has a factory installed Mercury 150 Hp during their $uper $ummer $ales Event. Program dates run June 15th thru August 15, 2011. Refer to the Stratos website for more information.

Very much a scam.
    http://aolanswers.com/questions/west...73563758116558

They've had several names, but the same Post Office box.

100% scam.

The only way to make money is SELLING the system, not DOING the system.

If the system was so profitable, why would the owner want to decrease his income ** having more people do the system? More people doing the same system means more competition and less income for all involved in the system.

The only person making any money here is the one that owns the original website selling the system.

The "100% money back guarantee" is completely and utterly worthless. Clickbank, paypal and credit cards do not give refunds for ebooks, downloads, access, mentoring, advice, instructions, directions, virtual money or any other kind of non-tangible electronic goods, which is what is being purchased here, non-tangible electronic goods.

Just another "follow these vague instructions and you might be the one in a million that makes a bit of money doing this system" type website.

Reading the "disclaimer", "terms of use" and "privacy policy" are all very telling. Translated, they know you won't make any money, your payment is non-refundable and while you attempt to follow the system, they and other companies will spam you with other offers.

As mumbles pointed out, you only "make" $1,000 if someone purchases a boat AND the company credits you with the sale. Then and only then might you receive the $1,000 check as your commission.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com