+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 97 to 112 of 127

  1. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    MY POST:



    YOUR POST:

    And, of course, you have undauntable proof of the viability of those sightings, and the facts supporting the evidence that they are not exaggerations....don't you?

    And its even funnier that you accept these wildly unbelievable falsehoods as true, even though they break your god's immutable laws of reality.
    You're impossible. You ask for evidence and I give you eyewitness accounts.

    I guess we are even on that score. Without evidence, you claim VP started the universe. See the other thread where I just posted a critic of VP.

    In the real world, I prefer eyewitnesses to scientists who can only quess whether the cat is dead or alive.

    Unfortunately, the humans that recorded those biblical assertions must have been smoking something that is illegal in our times.

    Kind of close, they were in the presence of Holiness.

  2. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Glendale Az
    Posts
    1,249

    Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

    We know just how desperate you are, Cnance. You will tell anyone anything to be right. How do I know this? By watching your posts to myself and others. And the proof that you're desperate and will tell anyone anything to be right?

    Your differing posts to iamwil, and to me on two different threads, and the same subject, the Christian bible's gospels! Here is your post to wil on "Is Allah Greater Than The Lord," post#15, on 9/21/11:

    This is not about how the books were written, it's about their impact on history.

    I agree the gospels don't represent what happened, just stories and rumors; and the Koran was written and rewritten by Islamic clerics. That, however, is another subject.

    It is clear from comparisons between the Bible and the Koran that Allah is not the Lord; the Koran distorts and misinterprets the Bible. Do you require more examples? I believe the Jesus example is the most obvious.
    http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=1087171&postcount=15

    So, here is your post to me today:


    You're impossible. You ask for evidence and I give you eyewitness accounts.
    You are incredibly dishonest, and your postings prove this to everyone!!!!!!
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

  3. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

    [/quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    We know just how desperate you are, Cnance. You will tell anyone anything to be right. How do I know this? By watching your posts to myself and others. And the proof that you're desperate and will tell anyone anything to be right?

    Your differing posts to iamwil, and to me on two different threads, and the same subject, the Christian bible's gospels! Here is your post to wil on "Is Allah Greater Than The Lord," post#15, on 9/21/11:

    http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=1087171&postcount=15

    So, here is your post to me today:

    You are incredibly dishonest, and your postings prove this to everyone!!!!!!

    Wow, you people are desperate. Sorry, no prize here.

    Remember, I have repeatedly said that Jesus is God and not his son???????????

    Well, that's what that iamwil post states. Because I don't believe the gospel stories about Jesus, I posted that. If Jesus was not the son of God, the gospel stories are incorrect.

    Remember, I have said the true story about Jesus is Revelation 11????????

    After all this time I would think one of you would do a gotcha job on me. I must be pretty good to have survied without a contraditory posting.

    Thanks, that's an ego booster. With all the attacks by atheist, I think I deserve a medal. Let's call it, SURVIVING DEADLY WARS WITH ATHEIST award.

    Now, read that critique I just posted on Hawking's time theory. I'll bet you can't find a rebuttal.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-01-2012 at 07:55 PM.

  4. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Glendale Az
    Posts
    1,249

    Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

    Remember, I have repeatedly said that Jesus is God and not his son???????????
    So....is this a "rumor," or a truth of the gospel?
    You didn't post these two contradictory accounts of biblical truth to myself and to iamwil?
    IOW, where did you get this information....from the gospels, or your dreams?

    After all this time I would think one of you would do a gotcha job on me. I must be pretty good to have survied without a contraditory posting.
    Don't be all ready to pat yourself on the back over your delusions, yet Cnance. You're either really dishonest, or incredibly confused!
    Your inconsistent postings to different members expose you! They serve as your own "gotcha."
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

  5. #101

    Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

    You said:

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    And my point stressed before is that IF there is a "god" it will not be the god of the bible, or quran, or any other "holy book." It will probably be a god of the science book, if any.
    I replied:

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylophiles View Post
    The God of the bible is the God of the science-book.
    Then you said:

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    How can you make the over-exaggerated claim that the biblical god is the god written about in science books? Is this only a "feeling" that you have, or do you have proof?

    While there are accounts of the still unexplained, yet logically and mathematically viable, there are still no accounts of the supernatural, or "spirit beings" given in the science books that I've studied.
    And my reply is that God is the author of science. Comes from the Latin scio, -ire, "to know." God is the author of all that is known. Can I "prove" that he exists to your satisfaction? It's already been done by God himself. You disregard the overwhelming evidence.

  6. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    So....is this a "rumor," or a truth of the gospel?
    You didn't post these two contradictory accounts of biblical truth to myself and to iamwil?
    IOW, where did you get this information....from the gospels, or your dreams?

    Don't be all ready to pat yourself on the back over your delusions, yet Cnance. You're either really dishonest, or incredibly confused!
    Your inconsistent postings to different members expose you! They serve as your own "gotcha."
    Yours is a good example of atheist, or or if you will, agnostics, not reading postings. If you were a prosecutor, you would be in big trouble. Going to trial without evidence is not a good idea.

    I have no self serving gotcha. you're just upset because I exposed you for misrepresentation.

    Go ahead, try to distort the facts, it only makes you look stupid.

    Fact number one, I have stated many times that Jesus was God, not His son. I've also stated many times that the true story of Jesus is Revelation 11.

    You're so busy dismissing my postings as garbage that you fail to read them. It finally caught up with you!

    Don't tell me I post differently to each member! That wont excuse you for lying, or if you will, misrepresentation because you can't read.

    If you were honest, you'd admit you made a mistake.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-02-2012 at 10:34 PM.

  7. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

    [/quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    What a joke. So, assbackwards societies without advanced education, science and a knowledge of how things really happened, "got it right".

    So, in your reality, ignorance is bliss and stupidity is intelligence.

    I've got that right, correct?
    So, you are saying if you believe in God you're stupid. How about intelligent and gifted people who bellieve in God. Are they stupid? You have a very distorted view of reality.

  8. #104
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

    Would you consider an adult believing in Santa stupid?
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  9. #105
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    So, you are saying if you believe in God you're stupid.
    I certainly am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    How about intelligent and gifted people who believe in God.
    Getting a masters degree in "truth" from the Christian's R Us University doesn't count as intelligent and gifted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Are they stupid?
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You have a very distorted view of reality.
    Yes... That's right... Everyone in the whole world is nuts.... Except you.

    Hey how did that nuclear detonation make out for you last year? Are you still making up total bullshit and believing it?
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  10. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Glendale Az
    Posts
    1,249

    Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

    And my reply is that God is the author of science.Comes from the Latin scio, -ire, "to know." God is the author of all that is known. Can I "prove" that he exists to your satisfaction? It's already been done by God himself. You disregard the overwhelming evidence.
    Well, my reply to your reply that god is the author of science is that your god has been authored in the deep past of civilization by the minds of scared, insecure individuals looking for relief from all of their unexplained fears.

    This "god" then also becomes the author of their newest fear...the fear of no afterlife. That means dying and going to hell...eternally, if they don't pay tribute to his word.

    They found satisfaction in a myth.

    Just looking at all of the different names and versions of "gods" throughout history is very telling.

    The proof of this claim comes directly from the Enlightenment period of history.

    The thinkers who made all of the important discoveries about our place in the cosmos were considered heretics by the religious fanatics of the time.

    If these actions didn't stem from fear and ignorance, then from what source did they?

    The proof that we are here doesn't mean that a god spoken of in the bible did the work.

    Maybe it was Marduk, from ancient Babylon, as he is 2500 years older than the Christian god, and 1500 years older than the Jewish god.

    Or maybe it was just the forces that were at work in the beginning, that is the cause for this reality.

    You disregard the overwhelming evidence.
    The only overwhelming evidence has been found by scientific method.....tested and then peer-reviewed by folks who spend their lives in that which they've been trained to do.

    And as of today the scientific theories of how we all got here have no room for a supernatural creator the likes of what is described in the bible or quran.
    Last edited by GHOST DOG; 01-03-2012 at 08:26 AM.
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

  11. #107
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

    And my reply is that God is the author of science.Comes from the Latin scio, -ire, "to know." God is the author of all that is known. Can I "prove" that he exists to your satisfaction? It's already been done by God himself. You disregard the overwhelming evidence.
    What a complete intellectually lazy reply...claiming evidence valid without the burden of proof to prove it is.

    Here's your "AssHat". Wear it proudly.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  12. #108
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Glendale Az
    Posts
    1,249

    Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

    Yours is a good example of atheist, or or if you will, agnostics, not reading postings. If you were a prosecutor, you would be in big trouble. Going to trial without evidence is not a good idea.
    The truth is evident, Cnance. You posted two different answers to two different members about the same subject... the factuality of the Christian bible!
    Prove me wrong, then.
    I have no self serving gotcha. you're just upset because I exposed you for misrepresentation.
    You provide your own "gotchas."
    Just keep posting these contradictions like you sometimes do. And I'll bring up the next one as another example for you to ignore also.

    Fact number one, I have stated many times that Jesus was God, not His son. I've also stated many times that the true story of Jesus is Revelation 11.
    What in the world does this statement about Jesus have to do with you telling iamwil an untruth that the bible is mostly rumors on another thread, or telling me an untruth on two different occasions that the bible actually has factual accounts of viable observations of supernatural events???
    Your actions here show you as either a most confused individual, or extremely dishonest with your posts.
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

  13. #109
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    Your actions here show you as either a most confused individual, or extremely dishonest with your posts.
    DING DING DING! We have a winner. And the prize for noting that Cnance is extremely dishonest is a recognition from your peers. It will be presented by Captain Obvious at an undisclosed location later this year.

    Wait... This year... can 2012 really exist? I thought Cnance foretold that the earth would end in October 2011! He couldn't have said something false could he? Naw... It must be an Atheist conspiracy against him or something!
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  14. #110
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

    [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    The truth is evident, Cnance. You posted two different answers to two different members about the same subject... the factuality of the Christian bible!
    Prove me wrong, then.
    You provide your own "gotchas."
    Just keep posting these contradictions like you sometimes do. And I'll bring up the next one as another example for you to ignore also.
    Apparently, you are incapable of admitting you made a mistake.

    Why should I explain anything to you when I didn't lie or make a mistake, nor did I contradict myself. I have consistently posted that Jesus was God and not his son. I have also consstently posted that the gospels are in error. I have recommend everyone to read Bart D. Ehrman's books to understand the problem of gospel errors. Does that sound familiar???

    The big problem, as Lady Mod pointed out, is that all of you are desperate to criticize and put me down. You can't stand opposition.

    For a long time, I've put up with all the flack and the many hostile and insulting remarks. However, lately, I've become tired of all being shark bait.

    What in the world does this statement about Jesus have to do with you telling iamwil an untruth that the bible is mostly rumors on another thread, or telling me an untruth on two different occasions that the bible actually has factual accounts of viable observations of supernatural events???
    You make an excellent criminal defense attorney. You can twist facts with the best of them. What I told iamwil is exactly what I had said on numerous other postings about Jesus, nothing new there. So, I do not have to explain it to you. If you were honest you would admit you made a mistake and go on with your business.
    Your actions here show you as either a most confused individual, or extremely dishonest with your posts.
    What actions? The more you go on and on about this manufactured incident, the more you look stupid.

  15. #111
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Glendale Az
    Posts
    1,249

    Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

    FROM MY POST #101 ON THIS VERY THREAD:
    The descriptions in the bible are accounts of a "humanoid, supernatural being." There isn't any viable observations on record of any violations of the laws of physics (supernatural) that weren't exaggerations, falsehoods, delusions, or staged incidents.
    http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=1116886&postcount=101

    YOUR RETURN POST TO ME ON POST #102:

    There are accounts of a supernatural beings in the Bible, right under your nose.


    http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=1117204&postcount=102

    IAMWIL'S POST TO YOU ON "IS ALLAH GREATER THAN THE LORD?" POST # 14:

    Originally Posted by iamwil
    many men.

    Mohamed was illiterate, so there is no telling how many scribes wrote for him.


    Jesus must have been as well, as he didn't write one thing that anyone thought was worth keeping or even commenting about except for onetime when he doodled in the sand....but now we know that story was made up and added to later versions and not found in any orginal versions...shocker.

    And of course most of the New testament wasn't even written about Jesus, but by Paul, a former Jew, Christian prosecutor, who had a moment of glory on the road to damascus (accept where he was going and coming from was alll screwed up, the poor guy needed a GPS as he got it all wrong) and he was writing notes back to the churches he started that were falling apart trying to bolster his groups...

    And then the OT...the books supposedly written by moses are now attributied to the Yahwists, Elohists, Priests and Deutoronomists....so we got dozens of authors there...

    No eyewitness accounts...maybe John, but that is questioinable at best...the rest were surely not around ...they just wrote what they heard in stories around the fires....

    And we call it the Word...oh my....its good stuff, I love it, it is my main scripture...but at least I know what it is. 66 books out of hundreds that the catholics decided they'd bind together....if they had the interenet back then, they'd have made some corrections and different choices...


    YOUR POST ANSWERING IAMWIL ON THE THREAD "IS ALLAH GREATER THAN THE LORD?"..POST # 15

    This is not about how the books were written, it's about their impact on history.

    I agree the gospels don't represent what happened, just stories and rumors; and the Koran was written and rewritten by Islamic clerics. That, however, is another subject.

    It is clear from comparisons between the Bible and the Koran that Allah is not the Lord; the Koran distorts and misinterprets the Bible. Do you require more examples? I believe the Jesus example is the most obvious.
    http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=1087171&postcount=15

    It is very clear that you are attempting to convey to iamwil that the stories contained in both the bible and quran are "just stories and rumors."

    And it is very clear that you are attempting to convey to me that their are factual accounts of supernatural observations in the bible.

    Where am I wrong in stating that you are either a very confused individual, or purposefully dishonest with your postings?
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

  16. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    FROM MY POST #101 ON THIS VERY THREAD:
    http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=1116886&postcount=101

    YOUR RETURN POST TO ME ON POST #102:
    http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=1117204&postcount=102

    IAMWIL'S POST TO YOU ON "IS ALLAH GREATER THAN THE LORD?" POST # 14:


    YOUR POST ANSWERING IAMWIL ON THE THREAD "IS ALLAH GREATER THAN THE LORD?"..POST # 15
    http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=1087171&postcount=15

    It is very clear that you are attempting to convey to iamwil that the stories contained in both the bible and quran are "just stories and rumors."

    And it is very clear that you are attempting to convey to me that their are factual accounts of supernatural observations in the bible.

    Where am I wrong in stating that you are either a very confused individual, or purposefully dishonest with your postings?
    You created the confusion by distorting the meaning of my postings.

    Yes, I have been trying to communicate my beliefs that there are "factual accounts of supernatural observations in the Bible." However, your total disbelief means we can't communicate.

    Just because I don't agree with every verse of the Bible doesn't mean I don't believe it. I pointed this out. In the religious commuinity there are those who believe in literal interpretations, whereas everything written is truth; Then, there are others like me who believe in figurative interpretations. Based on empirical evidence for God, neither position has support.

    Much of the controversy about me is that not only do I make figuraive interpretations, but I disregard much of the NT based on one premise, Jesus was God and not His son. That's it in a nutshell.

    I post what I know. If you did an audit of my postings, you'd find consistencies, not contradictions. The problem is I am not a normal believer. Because I don't believe Jesus was the son of God, I am not a true Christian. Actually, based on my beliefs, I am a closer to being a Jew. However, Jews don't believe Jesus was the Lord, so I wouldn't be accepted in synagogue.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-04-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Top Zio-Nazi Admits World Fed Up With Israel's BS
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 03:13 PM
  2. The World is Wrong to Condemn Israel
    By Grim17 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 11:30 AM
  3. World's Leading Sponsors Of Terror: U.S.A & Israel
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 08:48 AM
  4. U.S. Financial Aid to Israel vs. World
    By Ronald in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 05:38 PM
  5. Israel to become next world Oil Supplier powerhouse
    By Worried_in_the_USA in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 07:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •