+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Watch Israel for the end of the World.

Events in the Middle East are escalating. The Arab revolts have brought about a new consensus among Islamic radicals to eliminate Israel. While Western nations celebrate democratic movements in Egypt and elsewhere, they fail to understand how liberation means a new opportunity for Muslims to fulfill an age old desire to destroy Jews (Koran). Israel, according to U.S. military intelligence, has from 70 t0 400 nuclear weapons.

In September, Hamas will submit a declaration to the United Nations for a independent Palestinian state. There will be radical uprisings in Gaza and the Golan Heights. Israel will be attacked on all fronts.

Israel will, as a desperate measure, launch a retaliatory nuclear strike, hitting all Arab nations.

I believe it will happen in October, 2011.

Hardly any one will be aware because most everyone, including Christians, fail to understand the significance of the Lord's promises to Israel.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-18-2011 at 06:55 PM.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Re: Watch Israel for the end of the World.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Events in the Middle East are escalating. The Arab revolts have brought about a new consensus among Islamic radicals to eliminate Israel. While Western nations celebrate democratic movements in Egypt and elsewhere, they fail to understand how liberation means a new opportunity for Muslims to fulfill an age old desire to destroy Jews (Koran). Israel, according to U.S. military intelligence, has from 70 t0 400 nuclear weapons.

In September, Hamas will submit a declaration to the United Nations for a independent Palestinian state. There will be radical uprisings in Gaza and the Golan Heights. Israel will be attacked on all fronts.

Israel will, as a desperate measure, launch a retaliatory nuclear strike, hitting all Arab nations.

I believe it will happen in October, 2011.

Hardly any one will be aware because most everyone, including Christians, fail to understand the significance of the Lord's promises to Israel.

(big sigh.......)
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

My guess is that there shall be constant tension in the Middle east. true Israel has nuclear bombs.however,the Radical Muslims also have their suicide bombers and may have other weapons of mass destruction ( anthrax,etc) so it will be constant tension with Israel.Some form of Palestinian state will occur. Israel will be forced to give back West bank settlements in return for US support. Ther are radical Rabbi's that have touted "killing gentiles" to defend Israel,.they recommend it and tell their disciples that it is not a sin to kill these gentiles.. To me it shows that the Israelis are too stubborn and too self righteious to listen to reason. So my guess is that some form of conflict shall occur:angel:

You do it, just do it, and see what answer they give you

The problem won't end until a majority of the combatants are dead. Just like the American Civil War, after over a half million men died, there wasn't much of anyone left to fight. That's when the war ended.

Whether they nuke each other, throw stones, or take a long walk off a short plank....many people have to die before this will ever end.

Religion is the root problem. But for the most part, you can't educate religion out of people. You have to kill it out of them. Let the bodies hit the floor.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
    The problem won't end until a majority of the combatants are dead. Just like the American Civil War, after over a half million men died, there wasn't much of anyone left to fight. That's when the war ended.

Whether they nuke each other, throw stones, or take a long walk off a short plank....many people have to die before this will ever end.

Religion is the root problem. But for the most part, you can't educate religion out of people. You have to kill it out of them. Let the bodies hit the floor.
    I've a feeling that we will never see an end to war....until each and every individual makes peace with the "individual war" on the inside. All "external wars" are fought on the inside of each of us first. The internal war is thousands of times more violent than any external war could ever be.
    Last edited by GHOST DOG; 07-19-2011 at 01:29 PM.
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Religion is for the weak of mind. KKKarl, right up your alley.
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

which side are you?

:angel: i just wanna know what you're trying to up to? which seat you are choosing to? isarel or palestine with arab? when i read your written seems like you more choose weight to israel. why? are you israel fanatics? or are you american? you are not moeslem even christian? okay i more choose in palestine side. you know why? coz palestine is who suffer most than other nations in arab's countries. cause of israel invation. so dont stand for israel but let us stand for palestine people who has long suffer from this war. thank you:zx11pissed:

moeslem is the best

[quote=alisdi5;1069066]:angel: i just wanna know what you're trying to up to? which seat you are choosing to? isarel or palestine with arab? when i read your written seems like you more choose weight to israel. why? are you israel fanatics? or are you american? you are not moeslem even christian? okay i more choose in palestine side. you know why? coz palestine is who suffer most than other nations in arab's countries. cause of israel invation. so dont stand for israel but let us stand for palestine people who has long suffer from this war. thank you:zx11pissed:[moeslem is the best]

Re: moeslem is the best

[quote=alisdi5;1069067 moeslem is the best]:angel: i just wanna know what you're trying to up to? which seat you are choosing to? isarel or palestine with arab? when i read your written seems like you more choose weight to israel. why? are you israel fanatics? or are you american? you are not moeslem even christian? okay i more choose in palestine side. you know why? coz palestine is who suffer most than other nations in arab's countries. cause of israel invation. so dont stand for israel but let us stand for palestine people who has long suffer from this war. thank you:zx11pissed:[/quote moeslem is the best]

[quote= moeslem is the best]:angel: i just wanna know what you're trying to up to? which seat you are choosing to? isarel or palestine with arab? when i read your written seems like you more choose weight to israel. why? are you israel fanatics? or are you american? you are not moeslem even christian? okay i more choose in palestine side. you know why? coz palestine is who suffer most than other nations in arab's countries. cause of israel invation. so dont stand for israel but let us stand for palestine people who has long suffer from this war. thank you:zx11pissed:[/moeslem is the best]

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

You wanna know which one I pick?

That's like deciding which rotten egg you'd like to scramble. How about if neither one are any good and you should throw them both out and look for one that isn't tainted with hate, revenge and murder in the name of a some imaginary friend?

Na.... That's too easy. Enjoy your scrambled rotten egg.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post

Do you mean something along the lines, like this ??

"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."

-Tim Minchin

I don't have the evidence to prove that God doesn't exist, but I so strongly suspect that he doesn't that I don't want to waste my time.

-Isaac Asimov

to Mr.sandman!
    I disagree with you that you told us to :"we have to kill men's faith or religion out of them". It is against human rights. and like i have explained to our friends here, to your friends too in here. that we have to faith on something. And the best thing what we have to faith is to the God ( Allah SWT). because God create us. create you and me, and other creatures. So, we should obey the God rules as our creator, shouldn't we? one God and the only one? of course we should. So, where we could learn about God's rules? or word of Lord? we're awarded and given a holy book or as we know as a holy bible in islam we know as Al Qur'an. We learn how huge abundance of grace from God (Allah SWT). So, if we don't grateful to the God we are labeled as ungrateful people. And don't ever expect we would get God's generosity and compassion of God. we will be abandoned b.y God. Then hell will wait for you people who don't have grateful and too arrogant. and those people we mark them as a sinner. satan is more powerful possessing to your mind and body. So, infernal to you, mankind! Astaghfirullah..
    O human, Repent! Repent! embrace word of God, embrace your religion well. do predefined rules b.y the God ( ALlah SWT). follow the God's rules.follow and believe in God's way. God always show to you the goodness way to the heaven b.y doing God's rules. So, why don't we pray to the God for mercy and praise also to grateful to the God?
    I hope it will change the darkness era in your mind.
    Thank you and bless you all
    Last edited by alisdi5; 07-25-2011 at 07:22 PM. Reason: light the darkness

to Mr Jag l will not say you as lord.
    i just want to advise you please watch out with your words. If you mean Lord is the same as God. You better watch out. I dont know if you just make a joke or seriously. I hope not the second one. Cause God is incomparable. Cause God infinite listen, infinite view and omniscient with what we do. So, realize and repent!

Quote Originally Posted by alisdi5 View Post
    to Mr Jag l will not say you as lord.
    i just want to advise you please watch out with your words. If you mean Lord is the same as God. You better watch out. I dont know if you just make a joke or seriously. I hope not the second one. Cause God is incomparable. Cause God infinite listen, infinite view and omniscient with what we do. So, realize and repent!
    god...blah...blah....blah...

You have fallen for the oldest scam in the world. Sad.