+ Reply to Thread

Steve S Farnell Plumbing Heating Ltd Reviews

Hello My name is Cathy, and I feel seriously aggrieved at placing a genuine complaint on freeindex.co.uk about a plumber I used in urmston, only for Steve Farnell of Farnell S Plumbing & Heating Ltd to remove the reviews to avoid his customers seeing what I was very angry about.

Steve Farnell of Farnell S Plumbing & Heating Ltd Tel. 0161-748 4909, came to my premises over an issue with my heating, boiler to be precise. Work was agreed, and a price agreed.

After the work was completed, Steve Farnell tried to add additional costs to the price which were not agreed, and then became abusive towards me when I questioned this, including swearing, and angry towards me;.

As you can expect, as woman living on my own, I was frightened and paid Steven farnell just to get him out of my house'. Also, although Steven Farnell was trading as a limited company as it said on his van, he wanted the cheque paid to him personally, which I also did not feel was correct, so maybe he is also avoiding paying taxes, and would not give me an invoice.. I have also written a strongly worded letter to the Manchester Evening News warning others of this cowboy plumber.

In conclusion I would definitely NOT recommend Steven Farnell of Farnell S Plumbing & Heating Ltd, and will be using a more professional plumber in future.

I was shaking when he left my house. It is not on to let these cowboys tradesmen to get away with it. I will also be writing to watchdog about this cowboy plumber and total bully!!!
    Last edited by CNeedham; 07-15-2011 at 05:07 AM.

Steve S Farnell Plumbing And Heating Ltd Reviews

Jesus H Christ, praise Obama, you just cannot trust anybody these days.

You should report this Farnell scumbag to your local police.

I am in the USA, and we have a word for sumbags like that plumber.

You are lucky he didn't rape you, as you were alone with him.

Next time you need to use plumber agent, find one your friends have used.

Report this guy before he causes even more damage the next time, to somebody else!

I am jizzed that you were safe at the end of it, it sounds like it could have got real nasty.

Phone your local police department and report this sorry ass guy before he rapes somebody next time.

Best wishes.
    Last edited by danneo; 07-15-2011 at 04:58 AM.

Re: Steve S Farnell Plumbing And Heating Ltd Compl

Thank you very much.

I did fear for my safety and will definitely report him.

He tried to rip me off, and I was not happy about it, so when I confronted him, he got all close and personal, and I was scared.

When you have a man in your house that you thought you could trust, and then he starts swearing, shouting and being abusive towards you, you just never know what he is going to do, so I paid him as quickly as I could.

Even then I thought he might become violent such was the tone of his voice.

As a woman who lives alone, it scares you, and like you say, you don't know how far these things can go, but I will definitely not be letting Steven Farnell get away with this.

I still expect him to come banging on my front door, so yes, I will contact the police and report it today.

Steven Farnell should be utterly ashamed of his ways. There are cowboys plumbers, which he is, but I really did feel he could get physical with me, and that really made me shake.

Thanks for your kind words on here.

Hopefully if just one person reads this, it could be one more personal Steven Farnell the plumber cannot try and scam and manipulate with his anger.

This complaint is not genuine, and as such I have contacted trading standards and the police who will pursue this matter.

s farnell

Quote Originally Posted by s afrnell View Post
    This complaint is not genuine, and as such I have contacted trading standards and the police who will pursue this matter.

s farnell
    :rasta: a scammer would say that, wouldn't they geezer pleaser.

Leave the woman alone man!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it has finally caught up with you me old mucka. :-) I concur that Stephen Farnell is well known around the Trafford area for being a scally. I am only surprised his past has not caught up with him before. Farnell tried scamming my parents in to a condensing boiler they didn't even need. All they asked for was an annual service, and the boiler was fine, as the brother-in-law is a plumber, but was away on his jollies, so my mum and dad called Farnell and tried his luck. I would say stay away from him, as his principles are obviously shoddy! And if you think I don't know you, then just ask Wendy Oddy, she says you are always giving her filthy looks, sonshine, like you are about to try something. Now I KNOW you know her!

Well, it has finally caught up with you me old mucka :-) I concur, Stephen Farnell is well known around the Trafford area for being a scally. I am only surprised his past has not caught up with him before. Farnell tried scamming my parents in to a condensing boiler they didn't even need. All they asked for was an annual service, and the boiler was fine, as the brother-in-law is a plumber, but was away on his jollies, so my mum and dad called Farnell and tried his luck. I would say stay away from him, as his principles are obviously shoddy! And if you think I don't know you, then just ask Wendy Oddy, she says you are always giving her filthy looks, sonshine, like you are about to try something. Now I KNOW you know her!

Re: Steve Farnell Scam Plumber Reviews Complaints

I found more scam reviews on this Steve Farnell just now, because I too, have been one of his victims, and NO WAY is he going to get away with it.

http://www.scambook.com/report/view/...-on-07-28-2011

http://www.scambook.com/report/view/...-on-07-20-2011

I have also reported Steven Farnell, to the police. I live in Urmston and we are sick, and tired of these cowboys thinking they can steal our money.

Enough is enough!!

:zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed:
    Last edited by Steven-Farnell-Reviews; 09-10-2011 at 05:57 AM.

This is Steven Farnell, the plumber you are talking about, from Urmston.

Yes, I did do all those things BUT, I needed the money.

As I am a plumber I know how to charge extras for materials that are no needed.

Is this so bad? All plumbers do it, and I am no different. It is an easy scam. I don't always overcharge, but i do need to put money on the table for myself, and my wife.

Come on, who hasn't scammed? It is not like I am a murderer? I just need some extra money now and again, it is not so bad adding a bit on the side to customer's bills.

Cathy, if I made you feel uncomfortable when i was in your home, then sorry love, but you were looking very attractive that day, and I am a red blooded man, you were asking for it really the way you were dressed.

If you don't stop slagging me off, then I will have to come around your house and speak to you about it, and you don't want that. DO YOU!

Leave me alone everyone, I am only trying to put money on the table. A little scamming here and there does not do any harm. nobody reads these boards anyway, so I can keep getting away with it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Farnell View Post
    Yes, I did do all those things BUT, I needed the money.

Is this so bad? All plumbers do it, and I am no different. It is an easy scam. I don't always overcharge, but i do need to put money on the table for myself, and my wife.

Come on, who hasn't scammed?
    You scamming b*****d, you are even admitting it!! You have no shame.

You are scamming honest people in their homes with your antics. You should be in prison for what you are doing.

How you have got the cheek to come on here admitting it, and even laughing about scamming all your customers in Urmston, and Manchester is amazing.

I hope the police put you away Steve Farnell, You are scum!!

The posts on this page are not genuine. The post written by 'Steven Farnell' has been created by someone who is not S Farnell. This will also be forwarded onto the police.

S Farnell

Quote Originally Posted by S Farnell 1 View Post
    The posts on this page are not genuine. The post written by 'Steven Farnell' has been created by someone who is not S Farnell. This will also be forwarded onto the police.

S Farnell
    Arrr, I get it. You create multiple IDs on the forum to try and disguise what a scumbag cowboy plumber you are?

Nice try, Farnell. But we know what you really are yb:

By the way, you may want to use some intelligence, and understand that the police do not get involved with such matters. It is not a civil matter.

On the other hand, YOU hounding your female victims IS a civil matter, but you would already know that, as they have a record on you, as long as your arm.

Farnell you scammer!