+ Reply to Thread

Dating site scam

This company is filling out fake profiles on other free dating sites and luring stupid people back to there site. They have bots that write fake profiles then when someone responds they have automated responses to get new customers for their site. Here is an example and this is the exact email they used on me (luckly im not stupid).

"I'm interested in something thats long term, NSA. I kinda need to keep this discreet - my ex-boyfriend is kind of a psycho ever since we broke up. haha.. 3.5 yr relationship. Anyhow.. I don't know if I told you or not yet, I have a little girl who is 22 months old, but she will always be sleeping ** the time you come over...
    This is my very first time doing this kinda thing on the internet - so Im kind of iffy about it.
    I dont use any messengers - only one that I use at work...
    i was hoping we could stay in contact from a free website if your interested in making it long term.... my user profile is at here I have my cell phone number on there - if you want to send me a text and we could get together tonight or tomorrow night - that would be excellent.,,, my username on that site is sexybunny9. im logging off the computer now though, hope to hear from you.
    -Abbey"

ing1:
    so when you click the here button it takes you to http://tour.foxydaters.com/signup/signup.php?step=signup&nats=Mi4yLjEuMS4zLjAuMC4wLjA&tpl=join6. This company is the scum of all the dating sites, ruining other free services and waisting thousands of peoples times to gain a few costomers. It's rediculas, so please everyone never use this site, they lie to people and are obviouly corrupt and not worth doing business with.

Re: Dating site scam

Most of the dating sites are fraud. I never used those sites. When I used phone on friend almost I spent $ 500. There is no use. Instead of doing all these things just save the money.