+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TW Worldwide?

TW Worldwide?

I've recently had a first interview with a marketing company named TW Worldwide...I sent in an application on line and they called me right back...They have a very vague website and in the first interview basically all the guy asked me was if i was afraid of managing people...i obviously said no...interview over and said come back tomorrow for a second interview...they promised no cold-calls, no business to business sales, no telemarketing...but never gave me any details about the job...it was offered in columbus, ga but he said that there were these agencies all over and that he had taken over the montgomery,al market...said their biggest clients were sam's club, lowes, wal-mart, etc...anyone know anything or ever even heard about it...just don't want to waste my time with this if it turns out to be something like VECTOR...TIA

Re: TW Worldwide?

I also recently applied to TW Worldwide and like you described the company seemed very vague and blount about mentioning the important aspects of the job. I came across your post ** searching the company on google. I too have my doubts about the company...please post about your second interview so i would know what to expect for my second interview!

How did the second interview go?

Quote Originally Posted by krush1729 View Post
    I've recently had a first interview with a marketing company named TW Worldwide...I sent in an application on line and they called me right back...They have a very vague website and in the first interview basically all the guy asked me was if i was afraid of managing people...i obviously said no...interview over and said come back tomorrow for a second interview...they promised no cold-calls, no business to business sales, no telemarketing...but never gave me any details about the job...it was offered in columbus, ga but he said that there were these agencies all over and that he had taken over the montgomery,al market...said their biggest clients were sam's club, lowes, wal-mart, etc...anyone know anything or ever even heard about it...just don't want to waste my time with this if it turns out to be something like VECTOR...TIA

Quote Originally Posted by PeachMonkey View Post
    How did the second interview go?
    I went on the 2nd interview and started! I worked for the company for 3 months. I would still would be working for the company but I recently had to move do to my mother getting sick in Texas. I loved working for the company! It was the funnest job I have ever had! Easy hours, and good pay. During my interview the Manager went through all the details and duties of the position. I hated that I had to move.

Quote Originally Posted by joebaley View Post
    I went on the 2nd interview and started! I worked for the company for 3 months. I would still would be working for the company but I recently had to move do to my mother getting sick in Texas. I loved working for the company! It was the funnest job I have ever had! Easy hours, and good pay. During my interview the Manager went through all the details and duties of the position. I hated that I had to move.

Thanks! I have my second interview Saturday. I work in IT and make 50k+ a year. Did you earn anywhere in that price?