+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Re: Are you Athiest or religious ???

I think reality is the best...both too much atheist or too much religious are not good.
    but now to seek reality is difficult to acceptable for the some kind of the religious or atheist....

Opinion is offline The World is a Vampire! And We're Just Rats In A Cage

Check out the Bamboo Bar When In NJ !

I am too skeptical to be an atheist: I find it gullible to think all life on earth came about by a series of accidents.

Natural selection is not accidental, but it cannot occur until the selections exist. More and more super-complex organic molecules and structures cannot "accidentally" result from inorganic molecules and structures always tending to disorganize.

I am also very skeptical of many religious arguments. But I accept the Word of the Lord to the prophets of Israel.

I am an unchurched Mormon that believes God is going to identify and restore the true blood of Israel again into tribes and eventually into political Zion.

the reason why she cant get anyone in this country to describe her favorably and you describe me as a troll..."

Except for the millions of people who wholeheartedly support her. But they don't count, amirite? Plenty of people describe her favorably, it's just that when they do, we can always count on trolls like you to start caterwauling.

>"Why is HRC even close to Trump in polling??? Can you answer that.."

Absolutely--partisanship. The same kind of partisanship that has people like Paul Ryan who absolutely refuse to endorse Trump...and then go vote for him.

Paul Ryan was on Fox today, he summarized the plan as very similar to Trump's plan. Anyways, I'm not a Clinton supporter by any means (I find her bashing of Bernie of his vote regarding gun manufactures disgusting and morally bankrupt), but Trump is worse. A voluntary default by the U.S. would devastate the world and Trump is either intentionally or unintentionally running that very option as a solution to our debt "problem".

"If Clinton and Trump tied, or if no one reached the magic 270, the election would be thrown to the House of Representatives, where each state delegation gets one vote. Here’s where things get interesting. Currently, Republicans control 33 state delegations in the House; Democrats control 14; three —New Hampshire, Maine and New Jersey—are tied. But it would be the new Congress sworn in on January 3, 2017, that would break the tie.

All three tied states have swing seats in play in the election. In addition, another three states where Republicans hold narrow majorities in the delegations also have swing seats in play: Arizona, Colorado and Nevada. If the election swings Democratic down ballot, all six of those states could go to Democrats which would mean Democrats would control 20 states to the Republican’s 30.

That would still seem to indicate a Trump presidency, no? Here’s the rub: 11 states controlled by Republicans in the House are also swing states on the presidential level. So, what happens if Clinton won the popular vote in those states? Would those members feel obliged to vote the way their states voted or vote with their party? Trump, after all, isn’t terribly popular within his own party. Some Republicans might be tempted to vote with their voters. If at least half of those states did, the House would end up with a 25-25 deadlock.

What happens in the case of a second presidential tie? According to the 12th Amendment, “if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President.” That was later changed to the Vice President-Elect and to January 20 in the 20th Amendment.

The Vice President-Elect is chosen by the Senate in a separate process from the House, according to Amy Bunk, an attorney from the National Archives, which administers the Electoral College. If the Senate, as predicted by most observers right now, goes Democratic, then Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine would become president. If Republicans maintain control of the Upper Chamber, then Indiana Gov. Mike Pence will be the 45th president. If the Senate also deadlocks—the unlikeliest of unlikely scenarios—then the presidency would go to the next person in line, the Speaker of the House, currently Paul Ryan.

Opinion is offline The World is a Vampire! And We're Just Rats In A Cage

That's because Paul Ryan is a gutless coward more concerned with remaining speaker than making the hard choice in saving the GOP from itself.

Short-term this stance may have benefits, but in the long-term it really hurts our image and brand
    Check out the Bamboo Bar When In NJ !

Trump is going to Repeal and Replace the Disaster known as Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan will be drained from the swamp, as will Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, John McCain and the others.

Paul Ryan, go flip burgers or work in a convenience store. Your calling belongs there.

Quote Originally Posted by erichard View Post
    I am too skeptical to be an atheist: I find it gullible to think all life on earth came about by a series of accidents.

Natural selection is not accidental, but it cannot occur until the selections exist. More and more super-complex organic molecules and structures cannot "accidentally" result from inorganic molecules and structures always tending to disorganize.

I am also very skeptical of many religious arguments. But I accept the Word of the Lord to the prophets of Israel.

I am an unchurched Mormon that believes God is going to identify and restore the true blood of Israel again into tribes and eventually into political Zion.
    I agree, the Lord spoke through OT prophets. The Lord's promise to His chosen people has been fulfilled. The Lord told Abraham, "To your descendants I will give this land," Genesis 15:18. Israel is evidence of that promise.
    Last edited by Cnance; 11-04-2016 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rock246 View Post
    the reason why she cant get anyone in this country to describe her favorably and you describe me as a troll..."

Except for the millions of people who wholeheartedly support her. But they don't count, amirite? Plenty of people describe her favorably, it's just that when they do, we can always count on trolls like you to start caterwauling.

>"Why is HRC even close to Trump in polling??? Can you answer that.."

Absolutely--partisanship. The same kind of partisanship that has people like Paul Ryan who absolutely refuse to endorse Trump...and then go vote for him.
    ok.....what the HELL is the election doing over here in the religion section!? besides that, what possible reason can you give for saying trump is NOT partisan!? he's running as a republican!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you