+ Reply to Thread

Need Help With Report For Mystery Shopping

:judges: Hello everyone I wish you all the best I need help with how to write a narrative report that it would look professional and correct in grammar
    which I check my spelling and grammar to make sure that everything is correct I am having trouble when the Ace shopper ask for 4-5 to sentences that is where I have trouble. Could you please help me Thank you favoralways :spin2:

Re: Need Help With Report For Mystery Shopping

Please, again, we are not a support site for other websites. Maybe you can check out some mystery shopping forums like volition for advice on applying?

Also keep in mind... if you don't feel confident in the application process what will you do after you are accepted for a shop and need to write a report? The company WILL expect that report to be up to the same standards of your application. That is why they ask for those sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Favoralways123 View Post
    :judges: Hello everyone I wish you all the best I need help with how to write a narrative report that it would look professional and correct in grammar
    which I check my spelling and grammar to make sure that everything is correct I am having trouble when the Ace shopper ask for 4-5 to sentences that is where I have trouble. Could you please help me Thank you favoralways :spin2:

Which mystery shopper company are you working for? Could you post up their website? What tasks are you being asked to do? Thanks.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Meri, I think he did post that it was for Ace which is a legitimate shopping company: http://www.acemysteryshopping.com/

The real mystery shopping sites DO require you to fill out an application and part of that application is sharing a "real shopping experience". Usually they do expect that experience to be more than 4-5 sentences which first set off my alarms.. Looking at the site I expect they meant 4-5 paragraphs. (could be wrong here).

However, the bottom line is that these applications ask for that experience to get an idea of what kind of shopper you will be, what you see, what you expected and to check your spelling and grammar.

Hence my remarks... IF we or anyone else were to help with this application, it would be a fraudulent application. If they hired him/her because of our help... then what? After doing a shop WHO is going to help the OP file his/her report?

It's a job that either you are qualified to do or not... Just like any other job.

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    Meri, I think he did post that it was for Ace which is a legitimate shopping company: http://www.acemysteryshopping.com/

The real mystery shopping sites DO require you to fill out an application and part of that application is sharing a "real shopping experience". Usually they do expect that experience to be more than 4-5 sentences which first set off my alarms.. Looking at the site I expect they meant 4-5 paragraphs. (could be wrong here).
    That answers my reservations about the job, obviously I was concerned the OP was involved in the "cash the fake check" and "fill out this evaluation" type fake mystery shopper job.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

No problem. always better to be safe than sorry... that's why I posted the real link just in case the OP had fallen for another fake MS scam... like the one he/she posted about earlier... it's tough to stay on top of these things!