+ Reply to Thread

Driver Position Wanted Scam

Hey Everyone!

FYI - This is happening now !

Ok ... So Iam on *****slist and I replied to an ad for a Driver position and I received an email reply from a well mannered man named "Patrick Willis" and very lengthy story about his parents coming in from the phillipines for two months and they are going to require a driver on a daily basis for about four (4) hours a day and maybe more. The rate per hour I was offered was Twenty-five ($25) per hour and they would also require to be driven in a Mercedes S550 ($100,000)...
    which they would rent for said two months ... They will be flying in on the 20th and prior to them arriving... I would receive a cashiers check for the first week in advance, good faith gesture i imagine considering i would be driving his parents around for two months ...

So it sounds like a pretty cool opportunity...

Read for yourself the original email reply from Patrick Willis:

(EMAIL 1)

On Tue, 7/5/11, Patrick Willis wrote:

Subject: In Response: driving opportunity
    To: "Er!c" <@yahoo.com>
    Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2011, 5:02 PM

Hello Eric,
    Thanks for your response on the driving position posted on *****slist and sorry about the late response.Permit me to introduce myself,I am Patrick Willis,a nationality of Philippines but now a US citizen. I spent most of my years in my mother's country Philippines before moving to London 2yrs ago with my wife and children. My profession is a petroleum engineer and my field work takes me around the world and often to the US and other countries.I visit the US every 3 months on official assignments and I spend most of my vacation in the US so baically USA is where I enjoy visiting. The *****slist posting for a personal driver was for my both blessed parents of age 80yrs(DAD),75yrs(Mum),they live in Philippines and they would be arriving to PA for their quarterly medical check up with their surgeons in 2 weeks time.

They have lived as missionaries,lecturers and farmers. They are healthy,very strong and active so they are fit to do things themselves but they could need a bit of assistance getting in the car and out of the car. My dad suddenly became visually impaired when he was 70yrs and ever since then my mum has been his eyes and companion. They have lived happily together as couple for 50years blessed with me as their only child. They are old so I would appreciate a calm driver to help drive them around during their 2 months stay in the US. I'm not available to travel with them because I just arrived from US some weeks ago and its not convenient for me to take another vacation with my kind of job. They have a travel agent handling their flight arrangement/hotel arrangement for a nearby hotel to your location where they would lodge for 2 months.

Your duties as their driver is to convey them to the hospital for appointments and to other leisure spots they might want to go to for about 4hrs/day. They would be around for 2 months, and this happens about 3 times in a year so if we are pleased with you on your first job driving them we'd just call you up the next time they are coming to the USA. I love my parents and their comfort is my top most priority anywhere they visit so I give them the very best I can afford.

I have tried to place a couple of questions below to help us both understand each other and plan our schedule. Meanwhile a well structured schedule will be provided before they arrive.

We would like you to confirm the following questions :

1. Would you be available to drive them for 4hrs every day of the week?
    2. Would you be available during the morning or evening time after 5pm?
    3. Would you be available to drive them during the weekends?(Saturday-Sunday)....
    4. Have you worked with elderly people before?
    5. Do you have a car of your own or I supply funds to rent a car?
    6. If you own your car does the insurance covers for your passengers?
    7. How many Years Driving experience do you have in the USA?
    8. Expiration date of DL?
    9. Do you accept Certified Cashier Check as Mode of Payment every Monday?

You would also be required to pick them up at the Airport upon arrival, details of their flight schedule would be made available to you when I have their flight itinerary confirmed by the travel agent in Philippines.I would also appreciate if you can assure me the car you would be driving them is 100% insured for their safety when you drive them..

Depending on your availability I would be paying you $25/hr for 4hrs/day=$500(Weekly)and if available on weekends(Saturdays and Sundays = $35/hr for4hrs/day=$280weekends). If you will be driving them on week days only I would pay you $500 weekly and if weekends is inclusive then you will get $780 weekly. Also I would be responsible for your petrol/gas expenses which I have estimated to be between $70- $100 a week. Every first 4hours is calculated as $100 and every extra additional hour is calculated as next 4hours($100) so if you drive them over 4hrs a day,assuming 5hrs or 6hrs,you will get paid for full 4hours. Please state your availability time on the question above to calculate your salary/wages.

Furthermore, If you would be happy to accept the driving position,I would need the following details below to proceed with your acceptance to fill this open position and also for your pay checks delivery. I would also need to forward your details to my parents travel agent handling their flight arrangement as their assigned driver. Your weekly salary will be paid in form of certified checks and would arrive to you via regular mail every monday of a new week.

I don't like disappointment so it is important I secure my parents safety first and avoid taking risk at their old age or getting them stranded,especially with my dad's visual illness. In other to confirm your availability and acceptance I have decided to pay you 5days salary of $500(Mon-Fri)advance payment from the total funds arriving from a clientele to you as security deposit and commitment upon signing the acceptance space provided below by putting your name as their assigned Personal driver. Its going to be a splendid time and I'd assure you that you would enjoy rendering us your services as my parents are interesting people to be with and they are well educated so you won't regret driving them.

Details Needed to Proceed:

FULL NAME:
    FULL PHYSICAL ADDRESS:
    CITY:
    STATE:
    ZIP CODE:
    PHONE NUMBER(S):
    ACCEPTANCE OF POSITION: I ____________________________do hereby accept the offer of private driver for duration of 2 months from Bradley Simpson as per terms and conditions outlined in Bradley's email. I understand that If I render a good service acceptable to Bradley and family, my service will be contracted again when it is required.

I'll really appreciate a quick response to this email if you are satisfied with the offer.

Best Regards

Patrick Willis

considering I was applying for a position to drive... seems sorta legit. I replied back with the necessary answers. no personal info was given...

(EMAIL 2)

On Wed, 7/6/11, Patrick Willis wrote:

Subject: Commitment: driving opportunity
    Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 4:28 PM

Hello Eric,
    How are you doing today? I have shared the good news with my parents on your acceptance as their responsible reliable careful driver that would be transporting them around during their 2months stay in the US and they are very excited my arrangement with you was successful ahead of their arrival. They have picked a date to arrive by July 20th and the travel agent in Philippines has reserved two Business Class flight bookings on hold for them.

To avoid loosing the 2 seats,I paid part payment of 30% using a voucher I got from the same airline on my last trip to the US as a frequent flyer and their flight itinerary would be confirmed when the remaining part of their flight funds get paid.

Your first payment Check has been dispatched to you and its scheduled to arrive any time from mid next week.

In this Check is inclusive your $500;5days upfront deposit,job commitment for accepting the driver position and part payment of my parents airfare. On behalf of the Willis family we would appreciate if you would agree to forward the excess on the Check to their travel agent handling their travel arrangements to balance up their travelling expenses. All details of their flight itinerary/hotel booking will be sent to me by their agent upon completion of their airfare fully paid and I would forward to you.

My Parents has chosen a car which they would like to rent. It’s a Mercedes Benz S550. I have been busy trying to look up some car rentals companies online in US and compare their price rates. The cheapest I found is $3000/monthly and they guaranteed the car would be delivered to you within 24hours prior their arrival and your ID is required upon delivery. I understand Dad and Mom want to enjoy luxury to the fullest at their old age lol but personally I would suggest a SUV because its more comfortable to get in and exist so make your findings on both cars model.

I would appreciate if you can be of help in looking up another car hire company to discuss about a Mercedes Benz S550 to rent at a reasonable price for 2 months. But if you can't find a lower price to $3000/month then do consider finding a spacious model SUV at a reasonable price to convey them and do let me know the details. I will find time to give you a call as my week is always busy on the offshore platform and we hardly use phones. I have requested to take the first 2 weeks of my parents arrival off work so we can have direct communication together.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of my email by replying prior the delivery of the funds next week. Do let me know if my parents arrival date and payment arrangement is acceptable by you for the private driver position.

I have placed my phone number below but I might not be close to my phone this week because most of my assignment is offshore on oil rig platforms and phones are not allowed,but you can leave a voice mail and I will return your call. I will be notified of new emails and voice messages by central communications systems,which I will check from time to time.

Kindly save my UK phone number and feel free to call me but if I am unavailable to pick please leave a message and send an email to notify me of your call.

My phone number is +44 740 585 3749 and my contact address is 10 Doggett Road,Catford, SE6 4QA,London UK.

Do have a splendid week and keep me posted when the funds posted to you is delivered via regular mail. Thank you for letting us use your service, for your support,understanding and anticipated kindness to my parents.

Cheers,

Patrick Willis & Family

So it still sounds good although I need to send payment so these two elderly persons can have airfare here. I underlined that part. go back and reread it if necessary.

(EMAIL _ MY REPLY )

Re: Commitment: driving opportunityThursday, July 7, 2011 3:10 PM
    To: "Patrick Willis"

Patrick,
    ok ... Iam having difficulty finding an affordable Mercedes Benz rental local. the closest one is located in Englewood, NJ . $2,500/Week.... they will deliver and pick up the auto

the link for your review:
    http://www.gothamdreamcars.com/new-y...550-rental.htm

perhaps you can contact them to negotiate the two month rental you mentioned.

question: the check you are sending... how much is it made out for to cover the additional costs regarding the airfare and to cover my first week for my service provided.

question: regarding your mom and dad ... are they on oxygen ? or do they have any medical personal items that must be kept with them? are they currently taking prescribed medication for any ailments? are they on a schedule to take meds?

question: what hospitals in the Philadelphia area are they going to visit and for what conditions are they experiencing?

I also spoke with a friend who is a nurse and she offered to ride along to keep tabs on your mom and dad. She would require $75 / hour to supply her service of expertise.

Question: What day should the initial check arrive ?

Question: Will your parents be supplied with extra spending cash in case we run short of ******* ? or run out of gas ... ya know under emergency, unexpected circumstances ...

considering the time change between the east coast of the US and the Phillipines ... what form of payment does your travel agent use or prefer?

---------

Patrick,
    How long have you been residing in the UK? a country we would like to visit some day. perhaps have a dinner time excursion with both of our families at a later date... a grand feast if you will...

I look forward to your reply

thanks
    Eric

(EMAIL REPLY FROM PATRICK)

Re: Commitment: driving opportunityThursday, July 7, 2011 3:45 PM
    From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Patrick Willis" Add sender to Contacts

Hello Eric,
    The deal for the car is okay by me so that is settled isn't?and thanks for the findings.

question: the check you are sending... how much is it made out for to cover the additional costs regarding the airfare and to cover my first week for my service provided. ( i would let you know the exact amount asap)

question: regarding your mom and dad ... are they on oxygen ? or do they have any medical personal items that must be kept with them? are they currently taking prescribed medication for any ailments? are they on a schedule to take meds?...... (No they are not on oxygen and they just have some peels they take after meals just to keep them going.)

question: what hospitals in the Philadelphia area are they going to visit and for what conditions are they experiencing?
    (I had to change the previous hospital but trust me i will send you all details needed as soon as i am done with it.)

I also spoke with a friend who is a nurse and she offered to ride along to keep tabs on your mom and dad. She would require $75 / hour to supply her service of expertise......(I have to get back to you on this because i am a bit busy at the moment.)

Question: What day should the initial check arrive ?.... (I will keep you posted but should be Tuesday or wednesday.)

Question: Will your parents be supplied with extra spending cash in case we run short of ******* ? or run out of gas ... ya know under emergency, unexpected circumstances ... (Yes pls...)

considering the time change between the east coast of the US and the Phillipines ... what form of payment does your travel agent use or prefer? (Western Union)

How long have you been residing in the UK? a country we would like to visit some day. perhaps have a dinner time excursion with both of our families at a later date... a grand feast if you will...

(Atleast 2Yrs but do come here on visit before.)

-end email -

Today 7/8/2011
    I receive a voicemail from an unknown number. The voice mail was from a male with a very garbled voice. much of the message cannot understood. but there is a statement saying they were calling to hold up their end of the promise in the email to call and check in before this would go down ....

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

So that's where things are right now ... Iam awaiting a cashiers check from this guy...

possible solutions to keep them from contacting again

1. perhaps it "will not arrive" and they will have to keep resend ing replacements? considering the duo will arrive on the 20th

2. the bank (will ultimately discover the check is fake and) will not be able to cash the check due to insufficient funds in my acct... from the start

and ya know what that means ... No money for you mr filipino crook!:cwm2:

anyone have any suggestions or comments?

NOTE:
    I will post the details as they unfold!

Take care everyone and remember there's always someone trying to rip you off. Even when you don't expect it....

Peace,
    Er!c

:

Re: Driver Position Wanted Scam

Quote Originally Posted by inderic View Post
    So that's where things are right now ... Iam awaiting a cashiers check from this guy...

possible solutions to keep them from contacting again

1. perhaps it "will not arrive" and they will have to keep resend ing replacements? considering the duo will arrive on the 20th

2. the bank (will ultimately discover the check is fake and) will not be able to cash the check due to insufficient funds in my acct... from the start

and ya know what that means ... No money for you mr filipino crook!:cwm2:

anyone have any suggestions or comments?
    Yes, google the word scambaiting.

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions, read how others have strung along scammers for weeks/months/years and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.

NOTE:
    I will post the details as they unfold!

Take care everyone and remember there's always someone trying to rip you off. Even when you don't expect it....

Peace,
    Er!c

:
    Thanks for posting up the "job posting" from that scammer.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Thanks!!
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

UPDATE Monday 7/11/2011

Parent's Travel Agent Western Union Information: driving opportunityMonday, July 11, 2011 12:02 PM
    From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Patrick Willis" To: "Er!c" <@yahoo dot com>

Hello Eric,
    Good day to you and how are you doing today? I have received notification that the Check in the amount of $3100 should arrive to you anytime from today Monday.I would be extremely busy at work this week due to the nature of my job so to avoid delay in processing the Check and the transfer I have decided to send the travel agent transfer information ahead of the check delivery.

The moment you receive the Check do kindly proceed by taking the Check to your bank to cash instantly or a deposit to clear within 24hrs(NEXT DAY)depending on your local bank check cashing procedures. Immediately you have funds from the Check do deduct your $500 as agreed for you security deposit/commitment for accepting this job and send the remaining difference of $2600 to my parents travel agent.

The fastest transfer method to get the funds wired in minutes is using western union. I have placed the western union details for the Travel Agent below and I will be expecting all transfer information in my email once you have the transaction completed. I am paying for the sending fee from the remainder and not from your security deposit so all sending fees to complete the transfer should be deducted from the $2600 and not from your $500.

Parents Travel Agent Western Union Information (Select Money In Minutes Option)

NAME : MANUEL SUNDERS

ADDRESS : 247 Alonso Street, Malate

CITY : MANILA

AMOUNT : $2600 PLUS SENDING FEES INCLUSIVE

The Receiver receive Money in Dollars ONLY and not Philippines Currency

Kindly provide me with the mtcn number,payout amount to receive in dollars at the destination as shown on the western union receipt. MTCN is a 10digit transaction confirmation number on the western union receipts. Thanks in anticipation and for your help in putting smiles on my parents faces.Once the travel agent picks up the money,I will request for all travel/hotel details and send to you asap.

Regards

Patrick Willis

Ha Ha Ha ! :cwm2:

Awaiting for the check to arrive...

I'll post future updates when they occur.

I truly hope someone gathers some knowledge to avoid circumstances like this from my posting this.

Have no misunderstanding ... THIS IS A SCAM IN PROGRESS and the undesirables who are running this have no idea how stupid they REALLY are ... Thinking I would fall for this and NOT tell anyone ...

Good Luck ! Be careful !

~er!c
    :

UPDATE:

The Truth is the Check did arrive for $3.100 but we wont tell them. We have until the 20th. so they can keep sending checks.:cwm2:

EMAIL REPLY TO TODAY'S EMAIL :

------------------------

Hi Patrick,
    Everything is wonderful today. The sun is shining bright! It is a bit humid here. But God is looking down on us all! keeping us safe!

The mail today. no check. perhaps tomorrow it will arrive. :1crysad:

Q: Are your parents of any particular religious faith? Iam a practicing catholic and I would not want to offend them if we do not share a common belief.

Q: When did you send the cashiers check?

Q: Is there a tracking number to reference?

Q: when are you coming to the States? I ask because we would like to invite you and your family to stay with us. we have a guest bedroom that would accomodate you, and your family. :cwm2:

** Also I mentioned my friend who is a nurse... Her schedule has changed. due to short staff she is returning to hospital today. She will not be available but another friend who is a male nurse. his name is Robert Paulson RN he is available! his rate is a bit more because of his RN status. He requires $140.00 per hour. Robert is a good friend and your mom and dad are in good hands riding with him. :cwm2:

Q: is there an update on the hospitals we will be visiting?

Q: as far as the social areas your mom and dad will be visiting... Would it behoove me to purchase new attire for our daily drives?

Q When will the mercedes be delivered?

Q: when they deliver the mercedes. will you see that they include a cover as we do not have a garage.

Q: what type of music do your parents enjoy? I want to go out when the check arrives and buy some new cds.

Q: what type of snacks and beverages should i purchase before your parents arrive?

Q: what are your mom's favorite flower? I want to bring her one every morning to complement a beautiful woman.

Q: anything special i should know about before hand? special conditions?

best regards,
    Eric

-------
    :

REPLY FROM PATRICK:

Re: Parent's Travel Agent Western Union Information: driving opportunityTuesday, July 12, 2011 7:20 AM
    From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Patrick Willis" patrick.willis5 at btinternet dot com
    To: "Er!c" at yahoo dot com

Q: Are your parents of any particular religious faith? I am a practicing catholic and I would not want to offend them if we do not share a common belief.

A: They are missionaries (you know what i mean)but that is not a problem.

Q: When did you send the cashiers check?

A: It was sent on Thursday i guess but you should get it today

Q: Is there a tracking number to reference?

A: No please

Q: when are you coming to the States? I ask because we would like to invite you and your family to stay with us. we have a guest bedroom that would accomodate you, and your family.

A:.....I would update you

** Also I mentioned my friend who is a nurse... Her schedule has changed. due to short staff she is returning to hospital today. She will not be available but another friend who is a male nurse. his name is Robert Paulson RN he is available! his rate is a bit more because of his RN status. He requires $140.00 per hour. Robert is a good friend and your mom and dad are in good hands riding with him.

** **....Hmmmmm ! I will see what can be done when they get to the states

Q: is there an update on the hospitals we will be visiting? A:Work in real progress but that is not a problem.

Q: as far as the social areas your mom and dad will be visiting... Would it behoove me to purchase new attire for our daily drives?

A: U need not bother yourself

Q When will the mercedes be delivered?

A: 24hrs before arrival

Q: when they deliver the mercedes. will you see that they include a cover as we do not have a garage?

A: Sure and thanks for the reminder

Q: what type of music do your parents enjoy? I want to go out when the check arrives and buy some new cds.

A: Good oldies and some like Jim Reeves,Don Moen and some Hip hop Gospels and any normal song lively songs.

Q: what type of snacks and beverages should i purchase before your parents arrive?

A:They love Fruits

Q: what are your mom's favorite flower? I want to bring her one every morning to complement a beautiful woman?

A: Just any kind of good flower but your packaging makes it different.

Q: anything special i should know about before hand? special conditions?

A:At the moment nothing but will always update you anytime i have something for you ok.

I appreciate all of your questions Eric and this gives me a kind of assurance that all is well.:cwm2:

Regards,

Patrick.

MY REPLY:

Hi Patrick!

The mail arrived and the check did not.

Q: Is everything okay? That's why I asked if you about a tracking number in case it gets lost in the mail.

Q: What will we do if the check does not arrive on time?

Q: How will be able to get your mom and dad to their appointments?

Q: What will we do ?

best regards,
    Eric

-----------------
    Let's see how Patrick replies back ... Perhaps he will send a replacement before the deadline...:cwm2:

Take care everyone!!

~Er!c
    :

REPLY FROM PATRICK

Re: Parent's Travel Agent Western Union Information: driving opportunityTuesday,

July 12, 2011 7:57 PM
    From: "Patrick Willis" patrick dot willis5 at btinternet dot com
    To: "Er!c" yahoo dot com

Hello Eric,
    Sorry about the late response.We have to wait till the end of today and possibly tomorrow before we know what to do.I understand what you mean when you asked for a tracking number but not to worry i will sort it out.Thanks for the concern and understanding but i still need you to keep an eye on your mailbox.

Regards.

Patrick

--------

Er!c
    :

--------

Thanks a lot, Eric!

I'm a professional driver (chauffeur, if you will!) and came across this on *****'s List Syracuse. I received a reply today:

"Hi,

Thanks for your response on the driving position posted on *****slist. Permit me to introduce myself, I am Bradley Simpson, a nationality of Philippines. I reside in Scotland. The *****slist posting for a driver position is for my blessed parents of age 80yrs(DAD),75yrs(Mom), they live in Philippines and they would be arriving to the US for their quarterly medical check up with their surgeons and a short vacation in about 2 weeks time. I need a driver who would convey them to the hospital for appointments and to other leisure spots.

They would be around for 2 months. They are old and would appreciate a calm person to drive them. They have lived as missionaries,lecturers and farmers. They are healthy, very strong and active so they are fit to do things themselves but they could need a bit of assistance getting in the car and out of the car. My Dad is visually impaired but you have no need to worry about that as Mom is there to take care of him always. Your duty would be just to drive them as they require.

Basic timing would be 4hrs per day at $25 per hour = $100 per day = $500 for week days
    Weekends (if you will be available) would be $35 per hour = $140 per day =$280 for weekends. Its going to be a splendid time and I'd assure you that you would enjoy rendering us your services as my parents are interesting people to be with and they are well educated so you won't regret driving them."

Etc, Etc....
    Funny that he FORGOT HIS NAME in this email.

This is my second time seeing this scam. First time was in 2008.

Thanks for saving some other eager-to-be-employed (and financially desperate) citizen the time and disappointment of being scammed.

Cheers-
    -Bob
    Last edited by Bob Sanchez; 07-12-2011 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Format

Email reply to PATRICK:

Re: Parent's Travel Agent Western Union Information: driving opportunity

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 3:52 PM

To: "Patrick Willis"
    Hi Patrick!:cwm2:

The mail arrived and still no check, no junk mail .... nothing was delivered.:cwm2:

What is the next step? :cwm2:

Eric
    :cwm2:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I imagine "Patrick" is concerned ** this point that the check has not arrived and is perhaps preparing to send another to replace the original one. :cwm2:

Thanks Everyone who reads this blog! I hope ** me posting this you can avoid any situation that may resemble this one.

Scammers are everywhere!
    keep your eyes open and your guard up!

take care
    Eric
    :

REPLY FROM PATRICK:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Re: Parent's Travel Agent Western Union Information: driving opportunity

Thursday, July 14, 2011 10:49 AM
    From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Patrick Willis" patrick dot willis5 at btinternet dot com

To: "Er!c" at yahoo.com

Hello Eric,
    How are you doing?I am also not happy that you have not received the payment yet but trsut me you will get it.All i would just want you to do is be patient and wait for my update ok.

Thanks

------------------------------------

What can I say? Patrick is not happy ... :cwm2:

We'll find out what happens soon! stay tuned everyone!

Holy Miss Moley !!! I GOT ME A LIVE ONE !!

take care everyone!
    eric
    :

MY REPLY TO PATRICK:

-=-=-=-=-

Patrick,

The mailman arrived and I met him at the mailbox. Still the check has not made it here.

The mail carrier is a good friend of mine. we grew up together and remarkable enough his brother is the male nurse I mentioned earlier. the registered nurse who offered his service to your parents while they are here.

Q: Robert was asking if you would still need him for your parents stay?

We were discussing your parents arrival to the US and his parents are also elderly and in prime health for their blessed years on God's green Earth. We thought if they got together, it would be a good experience for all. there are parks here with many shade trees and picnic tables and many benches to have a few minutes rest if they get tired.

Robert's parents are fund raisers for their church and they needed to re-carpet the church. they contacted "good day" ... it's a local group who donates their time using the raised monies for repairs and upgrades from the local fund raisers. "Good Day" raised over $300,000 locally here. many local families came out for a parade and a fair. there were rides the kids had a petting zoo. there were elephants and camel rides for the kids.

God was smiling down on us all !

all of the food was donated and given away free for all to enjoy!

at 10:30 pm we all gather for a church service at the pastors house overlooking the town. afterwards there is a fireworks display for everyone to enjoy.

when your mom and dad arrive perhaps they would want to get involved with our charitable groups and help raise some ******* for the less fortunate.

let me know what you think!

talk soon
    Eric

-=-=-=-=-=-

Ok .... I know this going to cause a stir in someone's day.

Remember ... This is a scam. Don't fall for any of the tricks this clown PATRICK is pulling... or lies told ** PATRICK that might gain your trust... These people involved with this want to do one thing ........ STEAL YOUR MONEY !!

Having the upper hand on a scammer is GOLDEN !

take care Everyone!
    Eric
    :

Thanks, this is a new one to add to my scam watch list, and like all the others who bait people in with the trust factor of sending more money than is required, and then asking if you will forward X amount to X via Western Union, then you know it is a scam. Never ever use Western Union, or you will be burned 99.9% of the time, this I gurarantee.

There have been hundreds of scams using this same tactic, sound legitimate, build trust ** sending more than is required, then ask for the balance to be sent to whoever via Werstern Union or some other cash transfer company which you cannot track, or they only ask for minor identification, if any, and that is where you get screwed for your bank where you made deposit will temporarily clear money order or certified check in a couple days if your account is in good standing, and then when check bounces back, you get negative against your account and you are left to battle it out with your bank, and you lose, so the money you sent to X through WU is long gone. Never use WU, period.

Good luck to all,