+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 87

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Scientists Agree - No Global Warming

    Scientists Agree - No Global Warming. it's not happening. it's not happening. now, they are trying to explain why it's not happening. making up theories to explain why global warming is not happening. point is, it's not happening. did i mention that scientists agree that global warming isn't happening?


    http://www.sciencenews.org/view/gene...perature_rise_

    A new study demonstrates why global surface temperatures defied a decades-long trend and didn’t continue to rise between 1998 and 2008:

    Most of the greenhouse gases came from China, where coal consumption more than doubled between 2003 and 2007, accounting for 77 percent of the rise in coal use worldwide, the scientists report.
    aw, that means the costly closing/conversion of coal plants in USA will have little effect. just cost money.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Scientists Agree - No Global Warming

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    Scientists Agree - No Global Warming. it's not happening. it's not happening. now, they are trying to explain why it's not happening. making up theories to explain why global warming is not happening. point is, it's not happening. did i mention that scientists agree that global warming isn't happening?


    http://www.sciencenews.org/view/gene...perature_rise_






    aw, that means the costly closing/conversion of coal plants in USA will have little effect. just cost money.

    lol
    1. This article confirms that Co2 does increase global temperatures and that global warming is happening
    2. It says the aerosols like Sulfer is helping to slow it down.
    3. The the article says global is still warming, it just explains why it is not warming as fast as some models predicted.
    4. China is not responsible for most of the Co2. It is responsible for 22% of the worlds Co2 the US is responsible for 20%. (China had the greatest increase)


    Mumbles. Next time try reading your own article. When you don't you look like an idiot.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Scientists Agree - No Global Warming

    didn’t continue to rise
    is english your first language?

    didn't
    rise.

    you think "didn't happen" means "happened slower"?
    Last edited by mumbles; 07-05-2011 at 12:23 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Scientists Agree - No Global Warming

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    is english your first language?

    didn't
    rise.

    you think "didn't happen" means "happened slower"?
    Is it yours? Considering if you had actually read the article you'd understand just how premature your statement was.

    “Humans do two things to the planet,” Kaufmann says. “They warm it by emitting greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide and methane, and they cool it by emitting these sulfur aerosols.” Sending sulfur into the air isn’t helpful, though. In addition to causing respiratory problems, sulfur aerosols combine with water vapor to form acid rain, which harms ecosystems and damages buildings. “You wouldn’t want to increase the amount of junk in the air to decrease the effects of global warming,” cautions climate scientist Gavin Schmidt of NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies in New York.
    Aka this article actually says Co2 Global warming is happening but being canceled out by Aesols that cool the planet.



    Also the year 1998 is a stupid year to use. 1998 was the HOTTEST year in on record. 2010 was the second and people like you to try to ignore the rest of the graph.
    http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs/

    I know your heart jumped when you saw 2 words you liked an a supporting title and than you ran to post it online. However, I read and understood the entire article and the supporting information behind it. Sadly it does not say what you think it does.


    It does say however, that Scientists are not lying bastards like you'd like to believe.

    In fact the article says that the earth should be naturally cooling right now if it wasn't for human activity. So in fact the Co2 in the atmosphere is counter-acting the natural forces.
    Last edited by Spector567; 07-05-2011 at 01:26 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Scientists Agree - No Global Warming

    look at thermometer. did it go up? no. well now you have to explain why we are spending billions of dollars to keep it from going up. oh, it wanted to go up but it couldn't? ha ha ha.

    read again. the primary fact is, no global warming happened. everything else is a a rationalization about why it didn't happan and how it could have happened.

    again, it did not happen.

    if we start with this, then we can begin to guess what is happening. in the meantime, my electric rates are going up this month because of something that was predicted to happen, but did not happen. there are no jobs in USA because of predictions of something that did not happen.

    the storms and floods were not caused by global warming because global warming did not happen. there is no reason for USA to donate $100 billion a year to a global warming fund, because global warming did not happen.

    but now, you say, the same people that predicted it would happen are making more predictions?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Scientists Agree - No Global Warming

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    look at thermometer. did it go up? no. well now you have to explain why we are spending billions of dollars to keep it from going up. oh, it wanted to go up but it couldn't? ha ha ha.

    read again. the primary fact is, no global warming happened. everything else is a a rationalization about why it didn't happan and how it could have happened.

    again, it did not happen.
    The primary fact is that Co2 did warm the earth but it was partly counter acted by another form of pollution. Long story short the scientists are right.

    if we start with this, then we can begin to guess what is happening. in the meantime, my electric rates are going up this month because of something that was predicted to happen, but did not happen. there are no jobs in USA because of predictions of something that did not happen.

    the storms and floods were not caused by global warming because global warming did not happen. there is no reason for USA to donate $100 billion a year to a global warming fund, because global warming did not happen.

    but now, you say, the same people that predicted it would happen are making more predictions?
    Your electric rates are going up because of supply and demand. The demand for electricity has increase rapidly over the last 10 years and the support base cannot keep up.


    Read the article again mumbles.
    Look at the graph again. http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs/

    You are drawing unfounded and broad conclusions based on almost nothing.
    Last edited by Spector567; 07-06-2011 at 01:33 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Scientists Agree - No Global Warming

    The primary fact is that Co2 did warm the earth but it was partly counter acted by another form of pollution.
    you are just seeing what you want to see. the warming did not happen. nobody can prove why. some guy is guessing.

    the warming did not happen.

    the warming did not happen.

    the warming did not happen.

    now, the history chart, pointed to by al gore, showed that warming always caused an increase in co2. never did the co2 level cause the warming.

    we had a warm period before 1998, so now we have more co2, just like the chart. the chart also shows that co2 levels always went back down from their peaks without any intervention.

    it's like the tide comes in and the tide goes out. for most of history, nobody knew why. still happened, every day. doesn't matter if you know why co2 levels rose and why they fell, it did happen, over and over.

    what didn't happen is global warming caused by industrial activity in USA.


    i lost the webpage, but electric company explained that they had to raise rates because they were converting peak power plants from coal to natural gas, which is more expensive.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Scientists Agree - No Global Warming

    refer to the article i posted that says scientists agree that there was no warming for at least 10 years.

    you saying scientists didn't see your graph or that they are ignoring it for some reason?

    the graph you should post is the co2/warming graph from history. up, down, up, down. no reason for it, just happens. warming always happens first, then co2 goes up, then cooling, then co2 goes down. we don't know why but we do know man didn't cause it because man did not exist for most of earth's history.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Scientists Agree - No Global Warming

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    refer to the article i posted that says scientists agree that there was no warming for at least 10 years.

    you saying scientists didn't see your graph or that they are ignoring it for some reason?
    No we are saying that YOU personally or the reporter writing the article is misunderstanding the study and calculations. Something that is easily possible since neither you nor the writer of the article have much or any science background.

    Scientists get there information from the source. They apparently disagree with you.

    the graph you should post is the co2/warming graph from history. up, down, up, down. no reason for it, just happens. warming always happens first, then co2 goes up, then cooling, then co2 goes down. we don't know why but we do know man didn't cause it because man did not exist for most of earth's history.
    Again mumbles read your own article there are about 20+ factors that affect temperature including the 11 year solar cycle and the rotational tilt of the earth. These factors pull and push the temperature up and down at various times acting on each other and countering each other. I don't blame you for not picking it up since the article doesn't make much mention of it. However, since I'm familiar with it I saw the importance of what was said.


    The models were having trouble because the rate of warming was less than what they predicted based on all of the factors. This study explained the decreased rate of warming by showing that there was an increase in man made aerosols over the time period. It also showed that several of the natural factors were gearing towards cooling as the 11 year solar cycle shifts.

    If you are interested about this I will include the below video. Please note that this video is not some lovey dovy love the earth video. This guy just explains the complex topic.



    This one the next one you might find interesting because he starts out calling Al Gore an idioit and explaining why.

    Last edited by Spector567; 07-06-2011 at 04:39 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: Scientists Agree - No Global Warming

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    Scientists Agree - No Global Warming. it's not happening. it's not happening. now, they are trying to explain why it's not happening. making up theories to explain why global warming is not happening. point is, it's not happening. did i mention that scientists agree that global warming isn't happening?


    http://www.sciencenews.org/view/gene...perature_rise_






    aw, that means the costly closing/conversion of coal plants in USA will have little effect. just cost money.


    You are right, the temperature has significantly gone down between 1998 and now. The IPCC report and the Covered up EPA report shows the same thing, a significant downturn in Global Average Temperatures since 1998. All while CO2 levels are increasing.


    In addition to that Climategate files show Professor Michael Mann & Steve Jones intentionally deleting weather stations at higher elevations and at more northern and southern latitiudes to manipulate the numbers to make a falling temperature trend rise. By removing weatherstations in colder climates. There is a clear cut case of corruption at every level of the IPCC and the CRU. Because when they removed these weather stations they didn't remove them from the base line. (Previous history) Weatherman John Coleman reported on this sometime back.

    Spector is so scientifically illiterate he couldn't find his butt if you drew him a map...

    ...
    Last edited by edmund129; 07-06-2011 at 03:39 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: Scientists Agree - No Global Warming

    This data was published by NASA and the IPCC in 2003. Which clearly shows a much closer correlation between solar activity and Earth's average temperature trends where temperature swings are the most sensitve. As compared to hydrocarbon use by humans.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Scientists Agree - No Global Warming

    Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post
    You are right, the temperature has significantly gone down between 1998 and now. The IPCC report and the Covered up EPA report shows the same thing, a significant downturn in Global Average Temperatures since 1998. All while CO2 levels are increasing.


    In addition to that Climategate files show Professor Michael Mann & Steve Jones intentionally deleting weather stations at higher elevations and at more northern and southern latitiudes to manipulate the numbers to make a falling temperature trend rise. By removing weatherstations in colder climates. There is a clear cut case of corruption at every level of the IPCC and the CRU. Because when they removed these weather stations they didn't remove them from the base line. (Previous history) Weatherman John Coleman reported on this sometime back.

    Spector is so scientifically illiterate he couldn't find his butt if you drew him a map...

    ...
    So why didn't you dispute ANYTHING I said. Your statements had nothing to do with the article. You didn't refute a single thing I said in either of your posts. You didn't even support anything mumbles said.

    Long story short you just posted and said random shit and claimed victory.:spin2:

    With respect Ed while you may want to "claim" I'm scientific Illiterate. However, it's obvious to any of the posters that you are completely illiterate and was not capable of reading the posted article and the thread nore did you try. You already have 4 threads to post random stuff in.
    Last edited by Spector567; 07-07-2011 at 12:41 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: Scientists Agree - No Global Warming

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    So why didn't you dispute ANYTHING I said. Your statements had nothing to do with the article. You didn't refute a single thing I said in either of your posts. You didn't even support anything mumbles said.

    Long story short you just posted and said random shit and claimed victory.:spin2:

    With respect Ed while you may want to "claim" I'm scientific Illiterate. However, it's obvious to any of the posters that you are completely illiterate and was not capable of reading the posted article and the thread nore did you try. You already have 4 threads to post random stuff in.
    Everything I posted supported everything Mumbles was claiming, your just too illiterate to understand the correlation. That is probably why you still think when temperatures rises first and CO2 rises later, that temperature is clairvoint enough to know future CO2 will rise.

    It is the sun that drives the Earth's climate, nothing to do with human activity. All measured data proves this beyond any reasonable doubt. Even NASA agrees with this only nano-seconds after their Government f.u.n.d.i.n.g. and Government grants got cut off.

    Since 2003 solar activity has been quiter than it has ever been observed. This directly coorelates to falling global temperatures.

    Does anyone really believe that Global Warming propogandist would recommend using SUV's to warm the planet if we were headed into another ice age, hell no. They would invent new junk science to blame SUV's for the ice age.

    http://junkscience.com/

    ...
    Last edited by edmund129; 07-07-2011 at 04:05 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: Scientists Agree - No Global Warming

    ← EPA: Don’t breathe!
    Mazda CEO: Not much future for EVs →

    Action item: Stop EPA in debt ceiling deal

    Posted on July 1, 2011 by Steve Milloy| 9 Comments

    If you want the EPA reined in, you need to take action now.

    Riders to block EPA from regulating greenhouse gases and over-regulating other air emissions have yet to be discussed as part of the ongoing debt ceiling negotiations, reports Environment and ****** Daily:
    The Senate’s top Republican negotiator on the debt ceiling said the issue of EPA regulations has not even come up.
    “I’m not talking about what we’ve discussed, but I guess I could say we haven’t discussed that,” Sen. Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.) said earlier this week.
    Still there is hope:
    House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) hinted to reporters that it might be part of the debt ceiling bill, while House ****** and Commerce Chairman Fred Upton (R-Mich.) vowed that the EPA regulations issue “is not going away.”

    “No debt limit is going to pass by itself,” Upton said. “You’ll have to have some significant pieces with it.”
    The only way out of our budget crisis is through economic growth. By choking off ****** supplies and making ****** more expensive needlessly, the EPA is blocking that growth. At no time in human history has significant economic growth ever occurred without cheap and free-flowing ******.

    If you live in a district or state with a Republican or “moderate” Democrat in Congress, you need to e-mail/call/write/visit them and demand that reining in the EPA be part of any deal.

    At a minimum, visit House.gov and Senate.gov, find your representatives in Congress and demand action on EPA.

    Do it now. Save our economy. Save our country. Save yourself. Death to EPA over-regulation!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Scientists Agree - No Global Warming

    Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post
    Everything I posted supported everything Mumbles was claiming, your just too illiterate to understand the correlation. That is probably why you still think when temperatures rises first and CO2 rises later, that temperature is clairvoint enough to know future CO2 will rise.

    It is the sun that drives the Earth's climate, nothing to do with human activity. All measured data proves this beyond any reasonable doubt. Even NASA agrees with this only nano-seconds after their Government f.u.n.d.i.n.g. and Government grants got cut off.

    Since 2003 solar activity has been quiter than it has ever been observed. This directly coorelates to falling global temperatures.

    Does anyone really believe that Global Warming propogandist would recommend using SUV's to warm the planet if we were headed into another ice age, hell no. They would invent new junk science to blame SUV's for the ice age.

    http://junkscience.com/

    ...
    Actually. What mumbles Article was saying is that Global warming WAS HAPPENING due to green house gases. However it has stopped thanks to the increase of aerosols in the atmosphere from the coal plants in china. Therefore it's not happening anymore explaining the perceived lack of temperature increase since 1998.

    Would you like to point out what part of your response had anything to do with Aerosols?

    Would you like to point out how your response contradicts ANYTHING I or anyone else has said about mumbles article or responses?


    Because mumbles NEVER said anything about sun correlation or anything else in your random copy and pastes. He never said anything about climate gate, he never said anything about mike mcmann. He never said anything about any of these things.

    All your claims have already been addressed in previous threads. You had nothing to say.

    You are welcome to your wild conspiracy theories but the rest of us would actually like to have a realistic discussion now and than.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: Scientists Agree - No Global Warming

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    Actually. What mumbles Article was saying is that Global warming WAS HAPPENING due to green house gases. However it has stopped thanks to the increase of aerosols in the atmosphere from the coal plants in china. Therefore it's not happening anymore explaining the perceived lack of temperature increase since 1998.

    Would you like to point out what part of your response had anything to do with Aerosols?

    Would you like to point out how your response contradicts ANYTHING I or anyone else has said about mumbles article or responses?


    Because mumbles NEVER said anything about sun correlation or anything else in your random copy and pastes. He never said anything about climate gate, he never said anything about mike mcmann. He never said anything about any of these things.

    All your claims have already been addressed in previous threads. You had nothing to say.

    You are welcome to your wild conspiracy theories but the rest of us would actually like to have a realistic discussion now and than.
    You have never been able to prove the level of aerosals in the atmoshere produced b.y. humans; because the Earth produces millions of times the same areosals that humans produce through the 1500 active land volcanoes, 83 errupting land volcanes, the 150,000 under ocean active volcanoes and 35,000 under ocean errupting volcanoes.

    Here is an example of CO2 measurements going back more than 200 years taken from flasks of air captured from different parts of the world over the past 200 years.

    As you can see CO2 levels are all over the place depending when and where it was measured, notice how CO2 levels as high as 550ppm were measured as far back as 1810, far higher than any level that Global Warming Alarmist argue will cause the end of the world and the death of us all. Also notice that the world didn't end in 1810 did it?

    Also notice how the corrupt dishonest Global Warming Propogandist cherry picked the CO2 levels in the early 1900's to create an artificial rise in CO2 levels b.y carefully selecting Maui, Hawaii as the only future CO2 weather station in the world.

    That is right the only place CO2 levels are measured is at Maui, Hawaii. where all we've ever seen is a gradual but study increase of CO2 levels as the warming Pacific Ocean outgases more CO2, near b.y active volcanes spew more CO2 gases and near b.y Mt Killiwao that has been errupting continously none stop since 1983. No wonder why the CO2 levels keep rising, this is the only place on Earth they could measure CO2 levels and get a guarnteed rise in CO2 levels. The location is stacked with CO2 emitters everywhere. This is clearly the most corrupt method of measuring CO2 in the history of currupt junk science.

    ....
    Last edited by edmund129; 07-17-2011 at 05:14 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Global Warming - Global Madness
    By mumbles in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-02-2016, 08:00 PM
  2. Bet They Believe in Global Warming Too
    By conserv4ever in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-11-2014, 12:17 PM
  3. 75 climate scientists: Humans Cause Global Warming
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 12:28 AM
  4. Global P.ower Elite Back Away from Global Warming
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 03:53 PM
  5. World may not be warming, say scientists
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 10:44 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •