+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Oregon Car Connection SUCKS!!!!!!!!

:zx11pissed::zx11pissed:SCAMMERS...:zx11pissed::zx 11pissed:
    WE bought a 96 land rover for 4900 and it was blue booked at 3800 but we liked it so we did it anyways. WE test drove it and checked it out everything seemed to be in good order, so we went in and signed papers, we asked lots of questions and told them we just dont want any problems, once it was all done we went to leave and i noticed liquid dripping underneath that wasnt there before and there wasnt any where they had it parked.I asked what it was and the salesmen ran in and asked the manager and he said they filled the powersteering fluid and some others things while we were inside and that they just spilt some when doing it. When we got home it kept leaking and leaking and it never stopped until it was empty, i called them 3 to 4 times and no one returned my calls. Then 2 weeks after that our fuel pump and the fuel relay switch and the fuel harness also went out, the car will not even start and we havent even had it a full 3 weeks the cost of everything will be around 1800 dollars we dont have. I finally got a hold of the owner and he pretty much told us to screw off, DONT NOT BUY FROM THEM! ALL there cars are nice on the outside and crap inside watch out.

Mauney motorsports BEWARE

There is a so called bodyshop in louisville ky . Let me to you about my adventure. His name is bob. I am giving my story of my experiance. He said it would take 2 weeks and $1800 dollars to paint my car .
    He had my car for 6 months and it cost me $2800. He lost parts scratched brand new bumpers by laying them face down on a concrete floor . His "shop" an old dusty warehouse was mice infested.They sanded my car with trim on . Windows down with dust all over my interior. Lost and broke clips.

He will answer the phone when he wants money. He will advoid you after he gets money . The only time he will call you back is when he wants more money.
    Every excuse in the book why he couldnt finish it . Finally i had to remove the car . I had to have it redone . I am only one of atleast 6 people that have been done like this. Everything i have said is FACT

AVOID

Re: Mauney motorsports BEWARE

Update.. I have been to 6 cruises and 2 carshows and have talked and compared notes with other "customers". several cars came back with "differnt batterys" cd players stolen out of a car . One guy i talked to didnt know they had taken his tail light bulbs out of his car and used them in mine. I found out that they used my license plate was being used on another customers car. I found that none of my plastic trim was correctly treated and begain to crack after 7 months. I say this to anyone that want my opinion

This forum is to help real customers with hard earned money that love their cars make an informed decision. Oh yeah and QUALITY cant be rushed. DA marks, half ass sanding and runs arent quality. Quality and half assed are getting mixed up here. Once again this is all FACT

Korum

I bought the truck at South Tacoma Motors, was making my payments just fine, then I was injured December 26, 2010. I called the then owner Todd, or at least I was told that, and he said he couldn't help me by lowering my payments but I could bring the truck in and trade for something that would cost me less in payments. That made no sense. So I went to Vehicle Loan Modification for help and Richard Davis was working the Sara and then Sara and everyone stopped working with him. Then the truck was towed. I called my legal aid attorney and she tried getting them to work with me and they refused. Sara and someone names George told me to come in and $500 was due for their towing fee and they would work with me on a lower payment. My payments were $212.11.
    Sara said George wanted her to get the $500 from me now and THEN he would talk to me about lowering my payment. I refused until I saw what the payment amount would be. They wanted $194 and change. I told them I couldn't do that on L&I and SS. I had the total due just over $900 and now they said $2100. From December? So I said they could keep the truck and walked.
    A friend took me to get my property from the truck and the tower man said Korum does this all the time. It sounds to me like the just wanted my truck to resell. I had to pay $100 just to get my own property!

Thank you. I hope you go after them. The tow man said they repo soldiers vehicle all the time too. COME ON!

Don't buy a used car here

My daughter recently bought a used car at the beginning of June of this year. THe car looked good, we took it out for a test drive it sounded good, the engine was strong and the gears shifted easily. THe door handle on the inside was broken, but that was fixable. We told the sales person that we would take the car. We gave him cash to hold it and came back with a check for the rest. We left the vehicle there so that the door could be fixed and put freon in the air conditioner. They never called us to say that the car was ready, we had to call them and that was the following week. We picked up the car and drove it for a couple of days and the handle broke again. We were on our way back to the dealership so they could see that the handle was broken again and on the way, we had stopped at a traffic light and a woman walked up to us and knocked on the window and said that our spare tire was hanging low to the ground. That was another thing to complain about. We found out that the housing for the spare tire up under the car was rusted. At this point my daughter wanted her money back, but we gave him the benefit of the double of not knowing that there was rust. Okay, they had to send the car out to be fixed. That took another week and a half. We finally got the car back last week and now the transmission is acting up. At this point we just want our money back. He claimed the car was in Pristeen condition, and his assistant told us, "it is what it is". The car looks good. It is a 1999 GMC Yukon, the mileage was not bad for a GMC it was 144,000 miles.

SCAM - Supreme Motors in Sunrise B, Missouri 65079

Supreme Motors in Sunrise Beach, Missouri sold me a 1999 Volvo V70XC with a bad transmission.
    Then I did some research and found several other people in the community that have also been sold lemons.

They take advantage of people, and someone should be aware.

NEVER BUY A CAR FROM STAN OR HEIDI STUDNA - THE OWNERS OF SUPREME MOTORS IN SUNRISE BEACH, MO.

Re: Don't buy a used car here

This person bought an 11 year old car with all wheel drive and took it out thru muddy fields 4 wheeling and brought it back to us with trans problems. They had a 3 month/3000 mile powertrain warranty that covered 50% of the parts & labor. Even though we could see abuse ( ** the mud packed under the car) we agreed to repair it. They refused to pay their 50% percent, even when advised to do so ** 2 different attorneys, so they eventually picked the car up unrepaired. While we had their car we loaned them a 2001 Ford which they ran into a ditch and left in a relatives yard until a neighbor called us to inform us of the wrecked car. We towed it in & spent over $500 to repair it. We have sold well over a thousand cars here at the lake, & if there are several other people with the same problem, where are they?? This 19 year old and her relatives had better study up on Libel & Slander suits before they speak out of term! We are proud of our record here & have many friends & repeat customers to prove it! Supreme Motors/ Stan & Heidi

Hmm, there are really lots of bad companies. Good thing was my company wasn't included. We just offer reliable services for our customers.

Re: Mauney motorsports BEWARE

In the ongoing drama of my car a mauney motorsports . This ordeal is like herpes something keeps popping up . The half top done on my car ** the interior expert turned out to be just that " interior" fabric . Not "top" material . I was driving to a show when i pull in people are looking . I get out of my car to find a huge bubble in my top that looked like a giant boil on my beatiful car . Now i drove 200 miles to go to a show for nothing . Bubble wrinkled. I take it to a shop and they said wrong material was used. If mauney motorsports offered to paint a car for free i would turn them down . Not worth the month if had to spend on redos

While investing on an used vehicle it is essential to make sure that all the documents and other details are genuine. It is better to take the assistance of a professional car dealer.

cheap Nets

Most of us invested several days creating crafts and arts together with the children plus hearing tunes Your showcase cheap Bobcats authentic jerseys to get onward Miroslav Klose? A Bright Dwelling, he said Weekend These people were functioned a simple alert as soon as Thierry Henry's December handball fit This particular language on the the 76ers jersey competitiveness during Ireland's expense )didn switch our starting up times right up, yet anything is usually as earlier since it maybe may very well be this holiday season cheap Blues jerseys, said Dave Strunk, a great NCHSAA associate cheap Texans jerseys from china cheap Raiders jersey commissioner "It never was wholesale cheap Capitals jerseys china free shipping cheap Browns jerseys planning to continue eternally Senators new jerseys 2014, anyhow meh http://os.med.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/microcalendars.cgi http://www.jsjrzz.com/gmzz/E_GuestBook.asp

It's a scam