+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ecashstreet

ecashstreet

Has anyone done bussiness with ecashstreet and what is your opinion?

Re: ecashstreet

From FAQ

How much work do I have to do myself? How much time do I need to invest to do well?
    A) The best part of how the Save Avenue program was designed is that you can be as involved as you want to, or not hardly at all. If you want us to, we can run your business 100% and you would still make money! Or you could really operate it completely yourself in as little as 1 to 2 hours per week, it shouldn't take more than that to do well. You are in control, you decide. We couldn't make it any easier than this!
    Major red flag.

I also can not see even one real product their selling. There are no real website links that they made either.

Thank you for the red flag. I was seriously considering them,but as they say caution never hurt anyone.

actually, if you go to ecashstreet.com and click on the link that says "Rob Wilkinson" it takes you to his store and you can see the products that are sold.

kpueblos is offline Holy Cow! I can edit this!!! User Rank

Those products were overpriced intentionally then made to look that there was a huge discount. Even with the supposedly discount, prices are still a bit high. just my $.02

I sure that there may be some that are higher priced than one can find in stores...but then again, I have purchased items online that I KNOW i could've gotten cheaper just because I didn't have to deal with the store and going out of the house. Just depends on who ya are and what's going on. I mean I did buy an item from another site and got it at half the price as I would've if I had gone to a local store...so does that make the local store a ripoff??

:eek: tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by Peachie
    I sure that there may be some that are higher priced than one can find in stores...but then again, I have purchased items online that I KNOW i could've gotten cheaper just because I didn't have to deal with the store and going out of the house. Just depends on who ya are and what's going on. I mean I did buy an item from another site and got it at half the price as I would've if I had gone to a local store...so does that make the local store a ripoff??

people who really make money wont share it with others, why generate competition

Quote Originally Posted by kpueblos
    :eek: tsk tsk
    well this tells me absolultely nothing except that you have trouble expressing yourself...

100% CORRECT :D

Quote Originally Posted by pcwork
    people who really make money wont share it with others, why generate competition

Yes, I've been known to be a very shy type of guy. :p

well this tells me absolultely nothing except that you have trouble expressing yourself...

So, I called the 800 number listed on the website "ecashstreet.com" and asked about where the company profit comes from. I was told that the recieve between 5-8% of the wholesale price of the products they offer for sale. I also contacted the local number listed on netcheck.com and asked for Corey Walker (listed as CEO). I did speak with Mr. Walker and he also told me that their profit is from the wholesale price offered by the product manufacturers.

And...as far as sharing the money you make and generating competition...with that train of thought, why can you buy a Burger King franchise? or Taco Bell? Or become an Avon lady? Why isn't there only one Avon lady?

Guess I'm one of those people that actually gets in the pool...I may not jump in with both feet, but I'm not going to sit on the side and wonder what the water feels like...

And...as far as sharing the money you make and generating competition...with that train of thought, why can you buy a Burger King franchise? or Taco Bell? Or become an Avon lady? Why isn't there only one Avon lady?

Actually when you buy franchisee you are not competing with other franchisee or parent company. Parent companies often believe that franchise owner will do much better than hired employee on normal salary. Franchisee gets exclusive territory, real training and promotion from parent company unlike in ecashstreet where person must advertise for ecashstreet, gets no training and no exclusive territory.

Of cause you risk much more of your own money when you buy franchise.
    Last edited by borisf96; 09-26-2006 at 07:00 AM.

I checked out some sites operated by this conniving company. The items are priced well over manufacturer's suggested retail price, and if I search the Web for the same thing, I can find it usually 40%+ cheaper. THIS IS A SCAM! They charge people to set up a "mall" and then highly overprice everything! Why not just go to Newegg.com, copy/paste to your own site, mark the Newegg price up 40% and make all the money yourself?

Anyone that falls for this scam is obviously unaware of what is going on in the real world. I will continue to deal with trusted companies, who offer a good price coupled with great support. Why would I ever pay more money to use a "mall" online that overprices EVERYTHING by 40%? Sorry, I do not like to throw away money. I will stick to reputable businessess, thank you very much.

People that set up these "malls" through this company do nothing but rip their friends and family off by suggesting they use this "store". I feel sorry for anyone that falls for such a hoax.
    Last edited by Seasharp; 08-19-2007 at 01:51 AM. Reason: typo, my bad :)