+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: yourtopbrands

yourtopbrands

I've been wanting to try some of their gifts; their offers seem easy enough, but, since it's obviously brandarama and they have know to be scammy, I've been wary of investing offers in them.

Has anyone here tried them (or is willing to give them a try and let us know)? :)

http://www.yourtopbrands.com

Re: yourtopbrands

Quote Originally Posted by stephaneos
    I've been wanting to try some of their gifts; their offers seem easy enough, but, since it's obviously brandarama and they have know to be scammy, I've been wary of investing offers in them.

Has anyone here tried them (or is willing to give them a try and let us know)? :)

http://www.yourtopbrands.com

I did the Nieman Marcus gift card $300 for 2 offers. However, I am in the midst of getting manual credit. I did PollPrizeUSA for $500 Ikea Gift Card and it was the most pain ever. You will inevitably end up with a conversation with someone from the message center or customer service. (Message center is soooo much better at assisting you, calling does absolutely nothing, contrary to YF direct). Brandarama credits about 50% of the time in my case. So good luck with your offers. (That's why I layed off the 2500$ College tuition one)

If you do get credit, it credits within a week or so. Beware of the UrbanNutrition offers, a ton of people have experienced problems with them and not getting credit. (Also, very hard to prove you did the offer because of the measly welcome email UN sends you for miracleburn, longevity, etc.)
    801-316-0555

I did yourtopbrands at the end of March for a $250 TGI Friday card. I had all my offers credit quickly (within 1-2 weeks) which was not the case when I did Brandarama.
    I did South Beach diet (I called to cancel & got a partial refund), Petchews &
    Juve Miracle Cream. It did take them about 2 months to mail my gift card to me after I was approved but other than that it was a smooth process.

Thanks gpel and janarae! I guess I'll give them a try.

OK, I'm in for a $250 gift card dor 2 offers!

I did them a couple of days ago. Now I'll wait a week or two before I call them.

Gpel and janarae, when an offer credits as complete does it show that for each offer? Or only when they all coplete and you qualify for the gift? Mine just shows "Not Qualified" under Gift Status, but under SPONSOR OFFERS it oly lists the offers and the usual reporting time.

OK, I'm in for a $250 gift card dor 2 offers!

I did them a couple of days ago. Now I'll wait a week or two before I call them.

Gpel and janarae, when an offer credits as complete does it show that for each offer? Or only when they all coplete and you qualify for the gift? Mine just shows "Not Qualified" under Gift Status, but under SPONSOR OFFERS it oly lists the offers and the usual reporting time.
    When an offer goes "Complete" it shows the offer in bold underneath the offers you clicked on and states "Completed" next to them. eg.

Bargain.com Home: Reports in 1 day.
    Consumer Info: Reports in 1 day.
    True.com: Reports in 1 day.
    Real.com SuperPass: Reports in 1 to 10 days.

Internet Security Bundle: completed

When they are all complete you have to click on a button that appears that says confirm to ship. Then you just wait, usually 4-6 weeks according to the message center cs rep.
    801-316-0555

Quote Originally Posted by gpel
    When an offer goes "Complete" it shows the offer in bold underneath the offers you clicked on and states "Completed" next to them. eg.

Bargain.com Home: Reports in 1 day.
    Consumer Info: Reports in 1 day.
    True.com: Reports in 1 day.
    Real.com SuperPass: Reports in 1 to 10 days.

Internet Security Bundle: completed

When they are all complete you have to click on a button that appears that says confirm to ship. Then you just wait, usually 4-6 weeks according to the message center cs rep.
    Good info to know. thanks.
    BTW, what's the phone number in your tag line (801-316-0555)?

Good info to know. thanks.
    BTW, what's the phone number in your tag line (801-316-0555)?
    It's YF Direct, I end up calling them like all the time...
    801-316-0555

Quote Originally Posted by gpel
    It's YF Direct, I end up calling them like all the time...
    I thought it looked familiar.

Got my email today with a link to a shipping confirmation page for the $250 gift card. So, 5 days after I did the 2 offers, I'm confirmed to ship.

I'll let you all know when and if I get the $250 gift card.

I think I'll do one of the other gifts at yourtopbrands next.

what are the two offers you did..

Got my email today with a link to a shipping confirmation page for the $250 gift card. So, 5 days after I did the 2 offers, I'm confirmed to ship.

I'll let you all know when and if I get the $250 gift card.

I think I'll do one of the other gifts at yourtopbrands next.

Hate to bring a thread out of the dead here. But getting back into the freebie scene by doing this one for a $500 gc. Already have one offer as completed within an hour. Haven't done any sites since february, so it was fun to see one go complete already. Kind of an adrenaline rush here, lol. So hopefully within the next 2 or 3 months I might have a gift card! I just wish it was easier like the good old days when I started this a year ago. Oh well, still on the hunt for some easy sites to make a little extra $.

edit.... 2nd offer just went complete... all within an hour! Like this site so far... but I'll probably be eating my words later..lol.

What offers did you do so far? (If you don't mind my asking) I was contemplating starting the 1000 dollar one and assume a lot of the offers are the same.

value max (complete) have to check this service out.
    zooba---wanted the book I bought anyway, and cheaper than what I could get it for.
    onlingo (complete) thinking about learning Italian anyway

Thanks. Unfortunately I'm doing value max and onlingo for another one.