I have a good friend that just had her bank account cleaned out by a "supposed" online pharmaceutical company.

The scam went something like:

Email sent by International Med Usa promising a pecentage +salary if you simply allow them to direct customers to mail checks to your home. Customers were buying meds online but sending you the money for them. After their check clears you keep 10% and write another check for the remaining 90% to International Med Usa.

After signing an online contract ... and providing International Med USA with her bank account information three checks arrived which she promptly deposited for a total of about $600. She then waited for them to clear.

Her bank called about one week later and said the checks were written off bogus accounts and her checking account had been cleaned out that morning by, www.medicalinternationalusa.com..