+ Reply to Thread

is maximumpaidsurveys.com a scam?

I'm looking for a good surveys website to make some money.
    and I've found this website:
    http://www.maximumpaidsurveys.com/
    please tell me if this website is a scam or not.
    (note: i have to pay to get the full membership)
    :rotz::rotz::rotz:

Re: is maximumpaidsurveys.com a scam?

you are going to pay them for info, they are not going to pay you. you can probably find the same info for free.

Quote Originally Posted by zizookaroui View Post
    I'm looking for a good surveys website to make some money.
    and I've found this website:
    http://www.maximumpaidsurveys.com/
    please tell me if this website is a scam or not.
    (note: i have to pay to get the full membership)
    :rotz::rotz::rotz:
    NEVER pay for paid surveys!
    KatiesCorner, a member her, has a good list of survey sites in her signature, or p/m her for the site she lists them at.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    you are going to pay them for info, they are not going to pay you. you can probably find the same info for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by brywilson2 View Post
    KatiesCorner, a member her, has a good list of survey sites in her signature, or p/m her for the site she lists them at.
    My Problem is that free surveys aren't easy to get.
    it depends on your profile and your personal informations.
    and they give you 1 or 2 surveys per day.
    that's not what I'm looking for.
    i need a website that gives you access to a big surveys database and i don't care if it's not free just tell me if that website is a scam or not. i need a real job and i can do a lot of surveys per day and they pay me every month

Quote Originally Posted by zizookaroui View Post
    i need a website that gives you access to a big surveys database and i don't care if it's not free just tell me if that website is a scam or not. i need a real job and i can do a lot of surveys per day and they pay me every month
    Sorry, no such company or program exists. No legit company is going to send you "a lot" or surveys per day. There are no big survey databases out there, paid or free.

All those "pay for access" sites are just scams. If the owner really had a huge database of companies who are desperate for people to full out surveys for big cash, why isn't the owner filling out the surveys? Why isn't the owner following his own advice? Why sell the "list" for a measly $50 when, supposedly, you can make hundreds a day filling out all these surveys?

If it all was so profitable, why would the owner want to decrease everyone's income by having more people fill out surveys? More people doing the same system means more competition and less income for all involved in the system.

The only person making any money here is the one that owns the original website selling the "list".

The "100% money back guarantee" is completely and utterly worthless. Clickbank, paypal and credit cards do not give refunds for ebooks, downloads, access, mentoring, advice, instructions, directions, virtual money or any other kind of non-tangible electronic goods, which is what is being purchased here, non-tangible electronic goods.

All you will receive is a electronic list of companies that may or may not have ever hired people to fill out surveys. You can find better lists for free by looking on the internet.

That site is just another "buy this worthless list and maybe some company on the list might send you a paid survey" type website.

Reading the "disclaimer", "terms of use" and "privacy policy" are all very telling. Translated, they know you won't make any money, your payment is non-refundable and while you attempt to follow the system, they and other companies will spam you with other offers.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Meri Widow is correct in her explanation.. It doesn't matter if you pay for a list or use a free list of survey sites.

Surveys are for making a little extra cash.. they are not a way to make a full time living.

The biggest thing when it comes to taking surveys is making sure you are not getting signed up with offer sites and email harvesting sites..

You want to sign up with only the real consumer research sites and then have FUN.. enjoy the product tests, enjoy the extra money but don't have high expectations or you will be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Meri Widow View Post
    Sorry, no such company or program exists. No legit company is going to send you "a lot" or surveys per day. There are no big survey databases out there, paid or free.

All those "pay for access" sites are just scams. If the owner really had a huge database of companies who are desperate for people to full out surveys for big cash, why isn't the owner filling out the surveys? Why isn't the owner following his own advice? Why sell the "list" for a measly $50 when, supposedly, you can make hundreds a day filling out all these surveys?

If it all was so profitable, why would the owner want to decrease everyone's income by having more people fill out surveys? More people doing the same system means more competition and less income for all involved in the system.

The only person making any money here is the one that owns the original website selling the "list".

The "100% money back guarantee" is completely and utterly worthless. Clickbank, paypal and credit cards do not give refunds for ebooks, downloads, access, mentoring, advice, instructions, directions, virtual money or any other kind of non-tangible electronic goods, which is what is being purchased here, non-tangible electronic goods.

All you will receive is a electronic list of companies that may or may not have ever hired people to fill out surveys. You can find better lists for free by looking on the internet.

That site is just another "buy this worthless list and maybe some company on the list might send you a paid survey" type website.

Reading the "disclaimer", "terms of use" and "privacy policy" are all very telling. Translated, they know you won't make any money, your payment is non-refundable and while you attempt to follow the system, they and other companies will spam you with other offers.
    Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    Meri Widow is correct in her explanation.. It doesn't matter if you pay for a list or use a free list of survey sites.

Surveys are for making a little extra cash.. they are not a way to make a full time living.

The biggest thing when it comes to taking surveys is making sure you are not getting signed up with offer sites and email harvesting sites..

You want to sign up with only the real consumer research sites and then have FUN.. enjoy the product tests, enjoy the extra money but don't have high expectations or you will be disappointed.

thank 's for you help
    and I'm already disappointed
    i thought working from home is easy:
    i pay to join one of the surveys website, they give me a huge list of surveys (like 10000 surveys) then i start working as much as i can (like 300$ per day) and i get payed at the end of the month.
    (that will be the best life ever!)
    but i found out that after i pay them they give me thousands of companies that may give me a survey (i have to sign up with at least 300 of them)
    I'm feeling sad and disappointed at the same time :(
    :1crysad::1crysad::1crysad::1crysad:

Quote Originally Posted by brywilson2 View Post
    She is right, you should never have to pay for surveys or pay to make money.

99.9% of all paid survey sites are scams. I thought this type of scam had already worn thin half a decade ago but I guess there's always new people who don't know and fall for them.
    Legal Problems? Find a Lawyer

Can you back up that statement? I will give you a small sampling here and ask you to show how any one of them is a scam:

Focus Forward
    20/20 Research
    Bakerstreet
    Keynote
    Esearch
    Family Fun Reader Panel
    Yahoo Research
    Mills Advisory Panel

Really this is just a few out of the hundreds I belong too. My guess is going to be that what you are really frustrated with is the "offer sites" that try to pass themselves off as survey sites. Real paid surveys do exist and are not scams.

Quote Originally Posted by QuinnWolf View Post
    99.9% of all paid survey sites are scams. I thought this type of scam had already worn thin half a decade ago but I guess there's always new people who don't know and fall for them.

http://www.bomus.org/

BOMUS.org is your one stop source for instantly made up statistics. For instance did you know that 77% of all quoted statistics are made up on the spot?

Use the following form to get made up statistics on the subject of your choice. Enter the data in the form of a question for best results.
    Last edited by mumbles; 07-02-2011 at 08:36 AM.

Well that explains it then!

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post