+ Reply to Thread

Real online employment????

Get Employed By real Companies Hiring Telecommuters.
    Work for as many companies as you like!

Over 3,000 USA/Canada & International based Work At Home Firms
    that are hiring to pay you to work from the comfort of your own home with Guaranteed hourly pay!

Is this for real, for just a small money back guarantee they say you will have access to a list of companies employing people to work online, for example:

Appointment Setters
    Chat room Host
    Order processors
    Data Entry Typing
    Transcription
    Customer Service Reps
    Payroll Processors
    E-mail Consultants
    Virtual Assistants
    Online Teachers
    Online Secretaries
    Human Resources
    Radio Personality
    Web Researcher
    More....

http://www.workathome4real.zoomshare.com/

I am curious, almost tempted. Does anyone know if this is for real. Am sick of false promises. :rolleyes:

Re: Real online employment????

Quote Originally Posted by oursmartbizchoice
    Get Employed By real Companies Hiring Telecommuters.
    Work for as many companies as you like!

Over 3,000 USA/Canada & International based Work At Home Firms
    that are hiring to pay you to work from the comfort of your own home with Guaranteed hourly pay!

Is this for real, for just a small money back guarantee they say you will have access to a list of companies employing people to work online, for example:

Appointment Setters
    Chat room Host
    Order processors
    Data Entry Typing
    Transcription
    Customer Service Reps
    Payroll Processors
    E-mail Consultants
    Virtual Assistants
    Online Teachers
    Online Secretaries
    Human Resources
    Radio Personality
    Web Researcher
    More....

http://www.workathome4real.zoomshare.com/

I am curious, almost tempted. Does anyone know if this is for real. Am sick of false promises. :rolleyes:

It sure looked good until you get to the bottom where they charge 24.95. If these are jobs that pay hourly/salary. Why is there a fee? You should never have to pay for a job.

Especially where it says: NOW ONLY $24.95 - LIMITED TIME PRICE!

price will go back up to regular price at $49.95 on the first of next month. ORDER NOW!

What they're trying to do is rush people for the lowest price! Buddy, I would say no! These damn scammers need to be stopped!

Yeah it's cruel, would like the op to work at home and earn an hourly wage.

Does that mean if an online company offers a money back gaurantee they don't really give your money back???

Quote Originally Posted by oursmartbizchoice
    Yeah it's cruel, would like the op to work at home and earn an hourly wage.

Does that mean if an online company offers a money back gaurantee they don't really give your money back???

Yes, 99.9% of the time when they tell you money back guarantee, it's a boldfaced lie. That's a perfect line for the scammer to get people to join. Finding a work at home job that pays hourly is hard to do. And if they're legit, they DO NOT charge a fee.

There are FREE lists of companies where you can apply for telecommuting jobs at wahm.com and at my website (click on the link in my profile) It is just silly to pay for a list. No one can guarantee you will get hired so why pay for a list?

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    There are FREE lists of companies where you can apply for telecommuting jobs at wahm.com and at my website (click on the link in my profile) It is just silly to pay for a list. No one can guarantee you will get hired so why pay for a list?

That's an excellent point! The fee does not guarantee you'll have a job.

Thanks, I wanted to make one more point in this area too. I can sit down tonight and put together a list of 3000 companies who hire telecommuters and I can start selling it tommorow. Here is the catch: How many of those companies will be hiring telecommuters right now? For instance, Carlson Travel hires telecommuters in my area, BUT they aren't hiring right now and the chances that they will be hiring in the next year are pretty slim because they have a long list of applicants. Look in your local paper for these types of jobs or go to the websites I listed and start applying but don't expect to be called for an interview right away :)

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    Thanks, I wanted to make one more point in this area too. I can sit down tonight and put together a list of 3000 companies who hire telecommuters and I can start selling it tommorow. Here is the catch: How many of those companies will be hiring telecommuters right now? For instance, Carlson Travel hires telecommuters in my area, BUT they aren't hiring right now and the chances that they will be hiring in the next year are pretty slim because they have a long list of applicants. Look in your local paper for these types of jobs or go to the websites I listed and start applying but don't expect to be called for an interview right away :)
    Very good point.

In my experience - and I have worked on-line as a paid employee - companies do not "hire telecommuters" because that phrase doesn't mean anything. Where I work now, for example, has a quite a large number of people who work from home but these are people who a) have a skill that is in demand (medical transcription - I work at a hospital) b) have a proven track record in the skill required and c) have proven that they can be trusted to work from home.

The original poster I think has things backwards a bit. You have got to have a skill and it has to be one that can exercised on-line and produce benefits for the company.

I have a family friend who works in customer care and does it from home - the pay is not great but not awful but for those sort of positions there are several demands that may not suit someone who wishes to work from home . You have to have blocks of free time, broadband access and you have to be distraction free - companies will not pay you (IMHO) to baby sit your kids while you get to a phone when you can.

my $0.02

Good websites, Katiescorner

I didn't find the workathome4real.zoomshare.com website to be a scam, I obtained a job after applying for a few applications in the members area. What many people fail to realize is that they get caught up in the dream world that they can make $1000s of dollars for doing very little work.

I work a full 40 hour week at home just like if I were in office in my local town. I got caught up in stuffing envelopes and '' data entry,'' mlm, posting ads, and surveys in the past which all were scams. This has been the one site that said what they mean and meant what they said and took the extra step in helping me find a job. They do not guarantee a job they give you resources to companies that hire home employees that pay a guarantee hourly basis or project.
    :) :cool: :D :p ~ Mommyof3 ~

Hello mommyof3 I am also a mommy of 3 and i have been looking for something to make money at home . The more I look the more scared I get. I'm going to check out the web site you suggested . :D :mad: :eek:

renloyx is offline Senior Scammer Molestation Expert User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof3
    I didn't find the workathome4real.zoomshare.com website to be a scam, I obtained a job after applying for a few applications in the members area. What many people fail to realize is that they get caught up in the dream world that they can make $1000s of dollars for doing very little work.

I work a full 40 hour week at home just like if I were in office in my local town. I got caught up in stuffing envelopes and '' data entry,'' mlm, posting ads, and surveys in the past which all were scams. This has been the one site that said what they mean and meant what they said and took the extra step in helping me find a job. They do not guarantee a job they give you resources to companies that hire home employees that pay a guarantee hourly basis or project.
    you dont have any kids you spamming jackoff. die in lava.
    JESUS JUICE - Newest And Bestest Christ-Centered MLM Business Opportunity. If you really really really love Jesus and money PM me for info.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof3

What is the job you are doing? I notice you did not actually say what your job is.. surprised, after all would that not be the key point in all this?

14. 11-16-2006, 11:58 AM

Reason
    FORUM VIOLATON